The last time I voted for a 3Rd party was Perot

As much as I would like to again to send a clear message to the GOP the stakes are just too high.

I stated many months ago that our choices sucked. But the fact remains that even a shitty choice is better than 4 more years of this clusterfuck we've endured for the last four years.

Four more years of Obama will enshrine the progressive agenda into the American mind. It will become the norm just like all the social programs that are now breaking us.

I agree that Romney is not the perfect candidate and that he on occasion has leaned left. But I also believe that he is a pragmatic man and based on that he is the clear choice for our near term fixes. The private sector and industry is tearing at the seams to burst out and just waiting until a business friendly administration won't step on their toes in the process.

This is not the time to pick the party apart. When the ship is sinking you don't change captains. You plug the fucking hole and worry about power struggles later.

I voted for Ron Paul in the Primary.

Does that count as a third party?

As much as I would like to again to send a clear message to the GOP the stakes are just too high.

I stated many months ago that our choices sucked. But the fact remains that even a shitty choice is better than 4 more years of this clusterfuck we've endured for the last four years.

Four more years of Obama will enshrine the progressive agenda into the American mind. It will become the norm just like all the social programs that are now breaking us.

I agree that Romney is not the perfect candidate and that he on occasion has leaned left. But I also believe that he is a pragmatic man and based on that he is the clear choice for our near term fixes. The private sector and industry is tearing at the seams to burst out and just waiting until a business friendly administration won't step on their toes in the process.

This is not the time to pick the party apart. When the ship is sinking you don't change captains. You plug the fucking hole and worry about power struggles later.

I voted for Ron Paul in the Primary.

Does that count as a third party?

Basically, yes......and I'm a Ron Paul fan.

Forum List

Back