The last time climate "science" was "settled..."

Feb 28, 2009
... We were told that if we move into the desert plains, plow up the ground and dynamite the air, rain would follow us there and we would cause climate change for the better! Rain follows the plow!

Rain follows the plow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of course, the semi-arid regions obstinately stayed that way, becoming the ultimate "deniers" of the pseudoscience that is climatology!

Warmers? Defend it.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Banned
As soon as I can find a female vocalist, we'll record our new parody song for the warmers:

"You're so vain"

You started the fear party, with your predictions of a new ice age
Your fear strategically fit to target us
But science, it was not
You had one eye on the data as, your predictions came to naught
And Mother Earth she just kept on a turning,
kept on a turning and...

You're so vain, you think that climate change is about you
You're so vain, I'll bet you think the climate's about you
Don't you? Don't You?

You fooled us a hundred years ago when we were still quite naive
When you said that the rain would follow the plow
That the deserts could live and breathe
So we went out west to plant our crops, but the rain it stayed back east
We brought our plows but the clouds didn't follow,
clouds didn't follow and...

You're so vain, you probably think the climate's about you
Don't you? Don't You? Don't You?

I have some dreams but I don't call them science,
don't call them science, and...

You're so vain, you think that climate change is about you
Don't you? Don't You?

Well you fueled up all of your private jets, for a trip to Copenhagen,
You act like we never saw the emails,
with your attempts to 'hide the decline'
Yer on the wrong side of history all the time,
trying to control our life!
Don't even bother flying back home to tax us,
back home to tax us and...

You're insane, you made the data say it's about you
You're so vain, you thought that climate change was about you.
Don't lie! Don't lie! Don't lie!

• Banned
Possibly an honesty gene might be kicking in.... NO warmers thus far trying to defend this one.

There may be hope for them yet! (But of course I know better than that!)

Last edited:
  • Banned
No defense needed against obvious ignorance, lies, and stupidity.
Knew you couldn't resist. But I'd hoped you could come up with something a little better.

There's no lie in this. "Rain follows the plow" WAS accepted climate science at the time.

Defend it! (Hint: you can't, doltass. You're better off just ignoring it.)

... We were told that if we move into the desert plains, plow up the ground and dynamite the air, rain would follow us there and we would cause climate change for the better! Rain follows the plow!

Of course, the semi-arid regions obstinately stayed that way, becoming the ultimate "deniers" of the pseudoscience that is climatology!

So, what is your educational background? You must have studied a LOT of science.

• Banned

So, what is your educational background? You must have studied a LOT of science.
Where will climate science be in 100 years? LAUGHING at today's climate scientists just like today's laugh at the "Rain follows the Plow" ones!

Debate the topic little bitch.

Where will climate science be in 100 years? LAUGHING at today's climate scientists just like today's laugh at the "Rain follows the Plow" ones!

Debate the topic little bitch.

you shouldn't talk about Jake Starkey's bitch like that.

So, what is your educational background? You must have studied a LOT of science.[/QUOTE]

Yup, obviously a disciple of Spongebob Squarepants!

Poor Midnight. Willfully ignorant, intentionally stupid, a real success at both goals.

I trust the people in the American Geophysical Union, the American Institute of Physics, and so many more real scientific institutions far more than an obviously ideologically driven dimbulb.

Poor Midnight. Willfully ignorant, intentionally stupid, a real success at both goals.
That;s you. You're projecting again.
I trust the people in the American Geophysical Union, the American Institute of Physics, and so many more real scientific institutions far more than an obviously ideologically driven dimbulb.
You describe yourself again, while professing undying, blind religion in your faith, which once made it a "fact" that Rain follows the Plow!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

climate-wheel1x-large.jpg

How Warmers at MIT predict Climate Change.

(No, this is not a joke, these are the people determined to undermine MIT's reputation as a premier institution)

Forum List

Back