The Last Surviving American Community?

B. Kidd

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2010
Western Lands
We are currently residing in Intercourse, PA..
There is a working Amish farm right across from my RV. They are TOTALLY self-sufficient; no engines, no electricity.

If society collapses, will the Amish be the last surviving American community (key word is community, not individuals)?

I don't know if they arm themselves in case of encroachment, but I do know this farm has three large dogs patrolling it, and I would not venture onto their land.

If our society ever collapses, I will try to make may way back here to protect them, and will defend them to the best of my ability, for fresh eggs, bread, and a slice of Shoo-Fly Pie.

We are currently residing in Intercourse, PA..
There is a working Amish farm right across from my RV. They are TOTALLY self-sufficient; no engines, no electricity.

If society collapses, will the Amish be the last surviving American community (key word is community, not individuals)?

I don't know if they arm themselves in case of encroachment, but I do know this farm has three large dogs patrolling it, and I would not venture onto their land.

If our society ever collapses, I will try to make may way back here to protect them, and will defend them to the best of my ability, for fresh eggs, bread, and a slice of Shoo-Fly Pie.

The Amish will be the herald of the collapse of American society. As they go to court more and more and challenge the boundries of freedom of religion, for each of their victories a price will be paid. The radical elements of each religion will use those precidents to advance their own twisted ideas until the collapse happens. This road to collapse will be blazed by the Amish.

The amish will survive quite well because they rely on their own abilities. I admire their hardiness.

Forum List

Back