The Last Sermon of Prophet Muhammad

Imagine there's no Heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today

You know.....I'd be willing to agree with you Bones if Sunnidiot actually knew anything about his "religion". Far as I'm concerned, he's a lost little schoolboy whistling in the dark, stumbling around, trying to convince others that he knows what he's speaking about.

Almost as fucked up as Fred Phelps counseling homosexual victims of hate crimes, or as screwed up as Warren Jeffs giving marital advice as far as I'm concerned.

Nope......he don't know shit about Islam, other than what he's picked up on websites and from the occasional Muslim that he comes into contact with. I kinda think that he's keeping Islamic friends because it's chic. Me? I've studied it quite a bit over the past 3 years or so, and I used to be a defender of the Islamic religion. However.......after combining the things that I know from other belief systems, and bouncing it against what I've learned about Islam, I can unequivocally say that it is a bastardized religion.

Shit.....on Ask Men dot com, I was one of the biggest defenders of Muslims, kinda what got me kicked off that board.

and now your the big defender of homosexuals ...so what's next for you...gay bashing ?...wow with friends like you....

Wrong again Sailor Boy.

The Nation of Islam had been around for several years before Malcolm X joined them.

Wow, for someone who claims to know soo much about Islam.

You sure seem to make alot of Islam 101 mistakes!!!

Might wanna check again yourself douchebag......

The Nation of Islam (NOI) (Arabic: أمة الإسلام‎, Ummah al-Islāmu) is a religious group founded in Detroit, Michigan, United States by Wallace Fard Muhammad in July 1930 with the self-proclaimed goal of resurrecting the spiritual, mental, social, and economic condition of the black men and women of America. NOI also promotes the belief that God will bring about a universal government of peace.

From 1978 to the present, Louis Farrakhan has been the leader of a reconstituted Nation of Islam, the original organization having been renamed and dissolved by Warith Deen Muhammad. The Nation of Islam's National Center and headquarters is located in Chicago, Illinois, and is also home to its flagship Mosque No. 2, Mosque Maryam.

Nation of Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Excuse me......I was wrong......he created the Nation of Islam.

And your point of posting that article was???

You had said Malcolm X created the Nation of Islam.

The Nation of Islam was around many years before Malcolm X joined them.

ABikerfakeSailor you know very little about Islam.

As proved by your incorrect and confused posts.

ALLAH has forbidden you to take usury (interest), therefore all interest obligation shall henceforth be waived. Your capital, however, is yours to keep. You will neither inflict nor suffer any inequity. Allah has Judged that there shall be no interest and that all the interest due to Abbas ibn ‘Abd’al Muttalib (Prophet’s uncle) shall henceforth be waived…

Is it merely coincidence that the ONLY PEOPLE JESUS SO DISPISED that he was driven to whipping them and driving them out were the money changers in the TEMPLE, folks?

I don't really think so.

Consider our current economic plight.

We have all the resouces we had a year ago, problably more, and plenty of people willing to work, too.

Yet we are facing finacial ruin.

Why?

Who's got ALL the wealthy?

Why?

Do they MAKE ANYTHING with intrensic value?

Banking as currently practiced is a parsite sucking the life's blood out of the system, folks.

And your point of posting that article was???

You had said Malcolm X created the Nation of Islam.

The Nation of Islam was around many years before Malcolm X joined them.

ABikerfakeSailor you know very little about Islam.

As proved by your incorrect and confused posts.

You do understand the meaning of the word "reconstituted" right?

Read the article again Sunnidiot.

Is it merely coincidence that the ONLY PEOPLE JESUS SO DISPISED that he was driven to whipping them and driving them out were the money changers in the TEMPLE, folks?

Usury (interest), is totally forbiden in Islam.

We save our money untill we can pay cash for our car, houses, or anything else.

If we have a credit card. Which you must have for car rentals or other things.

We pay of the balance at the end of the month so as not to have to pay interest.

Usury is just a form of economic slavery.

Usury (interest), is totally forbiden in Islam.

We save our money untill we can pay cash for our car, houses, or anything else.

If we have a credit card. Which you must have for car rentals or other things.

We pay of the balance at the end of the month so as not to have to pay interest.

Usury is just a form of economic slavery.

Really? Then can you please explain to me how Dubai manages to keep building more and more stuff, going more and more into debt, and the whole freaking country is Islamic?

Your fucking religion isn't even half as nice as you try to paint it Sunnidiot.

I don't really think so.

Consider our current economic plight.

We have all the resouces we had a year ago, problably more, and plenty of people willing to work, too.

Yet we are facing finacial ruin.

Why?

Who's got ALL the wealthy?

Why?

Do they MAKE ANYTHING with intrensic value?

Banking as currently practiced is a parsite sucking the life's blood out of the system, folks.
Thoughts to ponder.
Judas was the banker of that day.
Judas also threw the silver he had gained in his betrayal to Jesus.

Forum List

Back