The Last Sermon of Prophet Muhammad

ABikerSailor, I started this thread because some people here suggested that I should try and explain my religion.

"The Last Sermon of Prophet Muhammad " was given in front of a large crowd of people. Some of whom wrote down his words. This final speech before he died, explains in a nutshell what he was trying to teach during his whole life. It addressed several subjects, one of which is racism.

Yes, ABikerSailor, I am sure you met some bad characters in your travels in muslim countries. There are over one billion Muslims in the world. So of course not all people who carry the title of a religion are good examples of that religion. Whether it's Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, or Buddhism. There will always be those who are hypocrites to their faith.

Bullshit. You started this thread for the same reason that you start others, to spread hate and discontent.

As far as you saying that Christians have bad characters? Yes. Ted Haggard, Fred Phelps, Jerry Falwell, etc., but, even so, that does NOT excuse the Muslims for what they've done.

You really want the whole world to be Islam? I don't. I want to continue to live in the variety that the world currently holds, because that is where I learn the most. As far as Muslims are concerned? It's a religion based in death, which makes it a false religion. One of their basic tenants is "convert or die".

Nope......like I said before, Allah is a false god, and Islam is a demon religion.

ABikerSailor did you even read the OP?

Where in the "Last Sermon of Prophet Muhammad" was there hate being spread? :confused:

Right, douchebag......like all the other threads you start are for "discussion", when in reality it's a way for you to use your psych skills and write a bunch of bullshit just so that you can run your little games.

I've already warned quite a few of what you're doing Sunnidiot.

Fuck off.

Right, douchebag......like all the other threads you start are for "discussion", when in reality it's a way for you to use your psych skills and write a bunch of bullshit just so that you can run your little games.

I've already warned quite a few of what you're doing Sunnidiot.

Fuck off.

How is this a bad thing?

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action.

Well, if you would see most of the threads that Sunnidiot posts on here, you would see that. Since I've been here, and seen him, he's a one trick pony that always is looking to see how much he can divide people.

And.....if he was intelligent about the Islamist religion, can you please explain to me why I know more about it than he does? Sunnidiot hasn't a clue about what Islam is. I've spent several years over in the ME, and have met and spoke with quite a few, and I can tell you.......Sunnidiot DOES NOT follow the supposed tenants of his chosen religion.

You also realize that he'd shifted many different religions also, right? Ask him about his failure with Christianity.

Well, if you would see most of the threads that Sunnidiot posts on here, you would see that. Since I've been here, and seen him, he's a one trick pony that always is looking to see how much he can divide people.

And.....if he was intelligent about the Islamist religion, can you please explain to me why I know more about it than he does? Sunnidiot hasn't a clue about what Islam is. I've spent several years over in the ME, and have met and spoke with quite a few, and I can tell you.......Sunnidiot DOES NOT follow the supposed tenants of his chosen religion.

You also realize that he'd shifted many different religions also, right? Ask him about his failure with Christianity.

No, I didn't realize any of those things.

I was just heartened to see Mohammad's last speech being clear about the fact that Arabs are no better than non Arabs, blacks no better than whites, and vice versa.

That's the sort of principle that could unite religions, if only people would focus more on things like that instead of spending so much time digging around in ambiguous dogma that can be used as a 'justification' for hatred.

Merry Christmas.

Yes, Tigerbob I was a Christian for many years before I converted to Islam.

I posted the "Last Sermon of Prophet Muhammad" because I assumed most people here had never heard the last message of the Prophet. How someone can get "Hate" out of this wonderful message to humanity is beyond me???

Because of what Muhammad said there is no racism allowed in Islam. When I go to the Mosque. I see people of all colors and mixed marriages are very common.

Yes, Tigerbob I was a Christian for many years before I converted to Islam.

I posted the "Last Sermon of Prophet Muhammad" because I assumed most people here had never heard the last message of the Prophet. How someone can get "Hate" out of this wonderful message to humanity is beyond me???

Because of what Muhammad said there is no racism allowed in Islam. When I go to the Mosque. I see people of all colors and mixed marriages are very common.

Really? Okay then......let's go back in time around 40 years or so, shall we?

Remember a dude named Malcolm X? He converted to Islam and went to Mecca also. Additionally, he came back to the States with that same message, yet turned around and created the Black Panthers.....as well as his own personal brand of Muslim followers, who were not only fanatical, but also very violent and extremely racist.

Try again Sunnidiot.

Remember a dude named Malcolm X? He converted to Islam and went to Mecca also. Additionally, he came back to the States with that same message, yet turned around and created the Black Panthers...

Malcolm X created the Black Panthers?? :cuckoo:

He was already dead when they were formed as an organization!! :lol:

Bullshit. You started this thread for the same reason that you start others, to spread hate and discontent.

As far as you saying that Christians have bad characters? Yes. Ted Haggard, Fred Phelps, Jerry Falwell, etc., but, even so, that does NOT excuse the Muslims for what they've done.

You really want the whole world to be Islam? I don't. I want to continue to live in the variety that the world currently holds, because that is where I learn the most. As far as Muslims are concerned? It's a religion based in death, which makes it a false religion. One of their basic tenants is "convert or die".

Nope......like I said before, Allah is a false god, and Islam is a demon religion.

you are wrong biker, i ask sunni in pm that he could try educating people on his beliefs.

dont be so quick to call bullshit....i figure if sunni is here why cant he educate people on his religion...it is one of the big three...christians feel free to do it all the time....you can take extremists from any religion and make points...perhaps if people can stop all the hating ...and start talking we will find we all want the same things....peace, security and a safe place to raise our kids

you are wrong biker, i ask sunni in pm that he could try educating people on his beliefs.

dont be so quick to call bullshit....i figure if sunni is here why cant he educate people on his religion...it is one of the big three...christians feel free to do it all the time....you can take extremists from any religion and make points...perhaps if people can stop all the hating ...and start talking we will find we all want the same things....peace, security and a safe place to raise our kids

You know.....I'd be willing to agree with you Bones if Sunnidiot actually knew anything about his "religion". Far as I'm concerned, he's a lost little schoolboy whistling in the dark, stumbling around, trying to convince others that he knows what he's speaking about.

Almost as fucked up as Fred Phelps counseling homosexual victims of hate crimes, or as screwed up as Warren Jeffs giving marital advice as far as I'm concerned.

Nope......he don't know shit about Islam, other than what he's picked up on websites and from the occasional Muslim that he comes into contact with. I kinda think that he's keeping Islamic friends because it's chic. Me? I've studied it quite a bit over the past 3 years or so, and I used to be a defender of the Islamic religion. However.......after combining the things that I know from other belief systems, and bouncing it against what I've learned about Islam, I can unequivocally say that it is a bastardized religion.

Shit.....on Ask Men dot com, I was one of the biggest defenders of Muslims, kinda what got me kicked off that board.

sorry i cant oblige as I am not a closeted homosexual such as yourself as I told you before gayBikersailor.. its still gay to want your balls licked and your ass kissed by a man..

Shit, Eater Of Turd Sandwiches, you act like such a pussy, I thought you were a chick.

Forum List

Back