The Last of Us

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W01L70IGBgE]The Last of Us - Story Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Cleanup on aisle 2

With the Uncharted team behind this, I bet it's gonna be sick

• Banned
The new Tomb Raider? I haven't played it. Has it been released yet?

• Banned
I may have to pick it up. It has gotten great reviews

• Banned
Yeah, that's what i read. I'm not too much into mp these days.

My all time fav was Killzone 3 mp. But I don't own that one anymore. Oh, and Uncharted mp/co-op -- especially co-op

How do you like it Jed? I just got to the campus only to find I needed to goto Utah instead. I have shit for ammo and keep getting swarmed by guys with shotties.

• Banned
I'm enjoying it so far. It's slow, lots of stealth, little ammo. Not usually my style, but I like it. It's almost survival/horror at times. The part in the dark flooded hotel basement had my heart beating pretty fast. I got the hell out of there without even dealing with the boss clicker.

Beat it. Pretty amazing story telling. Playing again now on survival mode. And I thought ammo was scarce on hard. You litterally get only a couple bullets here or there. And nearly all the drawers and cabinets are empty on this difficulty. Plus you can't use listening mode.

Think im gonna get rid of my ps3 after im done with this game. Never use it anyhow. Once every few months is a waste.

No listening mode? I don't know if I could do it. You must have a lot of patience.

Why get rid of the PS3 though? Keep it around for a bluray player or just in case a good game comes out that's exclusive to PS3. But then again, the PS4 will be out soon.

Yeah, that's what i read. I'm not too much into mp these days.

My all time fav was Killzone 3 mp. But I don't own that one anymore. Oh, and Uncharted mp/co-op -- especially co-op

You missed out on MAG. That was absolutely nuts when it was in it's prime.

PLYMCO_PILGRIM and I would work with our team to squash enemies left and right. What made it better was having 128 targets to shoot at. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back