The Last Days

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
If mankind doesn't heed Gods warnings, we will destruct. The media would have you believe all the disasters of late are normal. But don't let them mislead you, for we're headed for worse thing to come. Now is the day of redemption. Gods plan of salvation is to simple for some to understand but it is free, Just repent you are a sinner and believe on the lord Jesus Christ that's the only way. You cant buy your way in to heaven. Your good deeds wont get you there. For Jesus said "I am the way the truth the light, no one cometh to the father but by me".

Natural Disasters Up More Than 400 Percent in Two Decades

Last edited:
If mankind doesn't heed Gods warnings, we will destruct. The media would have you believe all the disasters of late are normal. But don't let them mislead you, for we're headed for worse thing to come. Now is the day of redemption. Gods plan of salvation is to simple for some to understand but it is free, Just repent you are a sinner and believe on the lord Jesus Christ that's the only way. You cant buy your way in to heaven. Your good deeds wont get you there. For Jesus said "I am the way the truth the light, no one cometh to the father but by me".

As Jesus said, you don't know the day or hour anymore than anyone else. I think I'll take HIS word on the matter! The earth seems ready to last several billion more years. Worrying about the end seems to be a waste of time and something the devil likely instills in our minds to divert us from why we're really here. :eusa_pray::eusa_angel:

As Jesus said, you don't know the day or hour anymore than anyone else. I think I'll take HIS word on the matter! The earth seems ready to last several billion more years. Worrying about the end seems to be a waste of time and something the devil likely instills in our minds to divert us from why we're really here. :eusa_pray::eusa_angel:

I'm here cuz my old man forgot his condoms.

I'm here cuz my old man forgot his condoms.

Yeah, sure pissed Joseph off, didn't it, JC? :eusa_shhh:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Attachments

• $Mary in bed _Jose.jpg
    $Mary in bed _Jose.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 82
You religious wackos have been predicting the end of the world for at least 2000 years and your track record so far ain't so good.

We are supposed to believe that a man who denies revelation telling us this is a sign from God that the last days are upon us?

Maybe if you took your own advice, others would believe you.

Actually, the world is going to end on March 15 so who really cares?

Forum List

Back