The last days of CNN as we know it

CNN will survive. It's an article on Fox News written by a man whose last 9 articles had 3 about CNN. He isn't exactly hiding his opinion well.

I've always believed that if Fox doesn't give in to the crazy left, and they have at times; they can and will see advertisers move to them and pay higher rates then currently charged. As with most things in life, they just need to understand that there is a large number of conversative/libertarians who say "we want small government, capitalism and common sense".

Fox is biased, but they don't carry the water with the same vigor as CNN does. Worse, CNN has become mean and nasty about going after Trump. It's failed every time and it's cost them dearly.

It's a Fox News article bragging that Fox News brings in twice as many viewers, but cable news has twice as many liberal stations. And that's not even taking into account the number of liberals who watch Fox News because they hate Fox News.

I've always believed that if Fox doesn't give in to the crazy left, and they have at times; they can and will see advertisers move to them and pay higher rates then currently charged. As with most things in life, they just need to understand that there is a large number of conversative/libertarians who say "we want small government, capitalism and common sense".

Fox is biased, but they don't carry the water with the same vigor as CNN does. Worse, CNN has become mean and nasty about going after Trump. It's failed every time and it's cost them dearly.
I stopped watching them last year. They don't even try to report news anymore, just "analyze" (criticize) Trump. Pure political punditry is not enough to fuel a 24/7 "news" channel. The ONLY decent thing on CNN was Anthony Bourdain's travel show, and he's dead so what's the point anymore. I thought when these news channels first came out that it would be really interesting--real in depth news no longer proscribed by 30 minute time slots. But it's not. I remember when Malaysia Flight whatever it was disappeared. CNN had 24/7 coverage of that for so long that they got made fun of at the Press Association Dinner (back when a President still attended). The coverage ended the next day.

Panic in the board room at CNN...they hate Trump but they know that they can't keep on the same track they are on or the stateside CNN we be off the air in less than a year....

CNN mired in a credibility crisis as ratings continue to collapse, experts say

:dance:....MAGA...dump the liars at CNN.....

Maybe Conservatives should take over and start a long overdue
media network that doesn't do the things they claim and complain about!

Start with taking over an ailing entity such as CNN or Pacifica Radio,
then use that to organize resources to support a separate alternative
for Facebook, Twitter, Google and all other evil liberal media outlets.

Grow a pair, and grow their own media.
And quit whining like the very snowflakes
blamed when they complain about discrimination.

Holy shit!!.... I don't pay attention these things with any regularity... but I had no idea that CNN's PRIME TIME viewership is less than a million people??? Just over 700,000 and shrinking??
Wow.
There is no way they are making money now. How could that even be possible?
There are Youtubers out there that get more average views than that.

WHy are they even a part of the conversation anymore?
They are irrelevant. But who could be surprised? LIke I said a year ago at least... you gotta be one sadistic person to wanna sit and watch a channel that all they do is trash one person. Every single day. After day. After day.
WHo can do that?

CNN went all in for taking down President Trump at all costs. They lined up the most vile hateful guests and contributors they could find. They assumed the American people were stupid enough to believe their nightly baseless attacks on the President. CNN assumed wrong, the majority of Americans see their hatefulness and their complete lack of journalistic standards.

Holy shit!!.... I don't pay attention these things with any regularity... but I had no idea that CNN's PRIME TIME viewership is less than a million people??? Just over 700,000 and shrinking??
Wow.
There is no way they are making money now. How could that even be possible?
There are Youtubers out there that get more average views than that.
There are many demagogues in the US and around the world spending more than they can afford to in order to gain power for the future.

The obvious economy move will eliminate the entire reporting staff and replacing them with trained monkeys at computer keyboards. Nobody will notice the difference including (or especially) their on-air performers. The saving should be enough to restore profitability. At least until the monkeys unionize. But then CNN would do its best to bust the union. But....would, even then, human unions turn against them?

Panic in the board room at CNN...they hate Trump but they know that they can't keep on the same track they are on or the stateside CNN we be off the air in less than a year....

As FOX keeps on marching to the left, and everything else on TV news is already on team low IQ Moron progressive Nazi .....their has to be a YUGE audience out there waiting for straight UP non left wing Nazi moron opinionated "news"

As FOX keeps on marching to the left, and everything else on TV news is already on team low IQ Moron progressive Nazi .....their has to be a YUGE audience out there waiting for straight UP non left wing Nazi moron opinionated "news"
OAN...One America News

CNN and the rest of the fake news are all sinking Fox News has more viewers than all of them together and I don’t even watch Fox News it’s just basic facts and numbers which liberals hate. Lol

CNN and the rest of the fake news are all sinking Fox News has more viewers than all of them together and I don’t even watch Fox News it’s just basic facts and numbers which liberals hate. Lol
Oh, come on!
FoxNews is slanted somewhat.
Fox doesn’t outright lie but they do massage a bit here and there.

OAN...One America News

I have them on cable Ive watched it ...theyre not so bad

I dont even need the patriot flag waving either I JUST want the god damned news

OAN...One America News

OAN is on two big screens in the coffee shop I visit each morning. Most people aren't watching it 'cause they're eating. I look up at occasionally and, while it is balanced with a slight rightish tilt, it's not so much a news reporting outfit as it as an "aggregator". Assembling stories, apparently with appropriate permission, from other news organizations worldwide. That's not criticism, just calling it what it is.

Maybe Conservatives should take over and start a long overdue
media network that doesn't do the things they claim and complain about!

Start with taking over an ailing entity such as CNN or Pacifica Radio,
then use that to organize resources to support a separate alternative
for Facebook, Twitter, Google and all other evil liberal media outlets.

Grow a pair, and grow their own media.
And quit whining like the very snowflakes
blamed when they complain about discrimination.
CNN isn't just wrong or dishonest they have cavorted with the democrat party to attempt a coup of the president.....this is unacceptable and if they did it to Obama your heard would have rightfully exploded.....give us a break....all we expect is the truth from the media....we shouldn't have to beg....

Forum List

Back