The Last Day!!!!!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Well, this is the last day until the election!

I will be GLAD to see the political ads GONE!

:eusa_clap:

It's been a roller coaster of a ride these past few months, I'm ready to get off and eat an elephant ear!

Just think, Wednesday morning we will wake up to either President Obama or President McCain.

Now....................

Anyone else ready for this to be over?

Well, this is the last day until the election!

I will be GLAD to see the political ads GONE!

:eusa_clap:

It's been a roller coaster of a ride these past few months, I'm ready to get off and eat an elephant ear!

Just think, Wednesday morning we will wake up to either President Obama or President McCain.

Now....................

Anyone else ready for this to be over?

Yes.

-Joe

I've bee ready for about a month. I got a bucket of cash waiting to invest in:
  • gold and euros if Obama;
  • US stocks if McCain.

I'd be looking at gold either way if I were you Glock. Neither one of these candidates are going to be able to stop the catastrophe that awaits us.

When banks start releasing all the money the Fed's been injecting, we're going to see some real inflation. Having either one of these idiots in office isn't going to change that.

It certainly hasn't been boring. We've been spared the ads of course but the coverage of the whole process from the primaries right through to the actual election day has been intense. It's funny, when there's an election in Japan (an important trading partner) we get the results. When there's an election process in the States or the UK we get wall to wall coverage. Must be the cultural connections.

But it has been a really interesting political time, really interesting. I should thank America for the political theatre we've experienced and I'm not being sarcastic.

I'll be watching tv and listening to radio and monitoring the net Wednesday morning our time. Yes, I know, pathetic - but I can't help it, it's fascinating.

Since I don't have a horse in the race, I don't really care.

BTW, Obama will be elected President.

I'd be looking at gold either way if I were you Glock. Neither one of these candidates are going to be able to stop the catastrophe that awaits us.

When banks start releasing all the money the Fed's been injecting, we're going to see some real inflation. Having either one of these idiots in office isn't going to change that.

It's funny you should say that. Here's the new wave of the "home party"...you know, it used to be a Tupperware party or a Mary Kay Consmetics party that I'd get invited to...but I got invited to a Gold Party....

Bring all the old gold jewelry that you don't want anymore and we'll give you cash on the spot. $25.00 bonus if you bring this card and cash in for over $1,000.

the times they are a-changin'

It's funny you should say that. Here's the new wave of the "home party"...you know, it used to be a Tupperware party or a Mary Kay Consmetics party that I'd get invited to...but I got invited to a Gold Party....

Bring all the old gold jewelry that you don't want anymore and we'll give you cash on the spot. $25.00 bonus if you bring this card and cash in for over $1,000.

Damn!

And all I wear is silver!

Never heard of that. However, after Obama gets elected, there will be 'government implant' parties where they'll implant a chip in your forehead or right hand so you can buy and sell. Once that happens, gold will be worthless. :D

Polls open in 7 1/2 hours here folks.

Hope everyone is buckled in, it's going to be a bumpy ride!

Now, go out and

VOTE!

It certainly hasn't been boring. We've been spared the ads of course but the coverage of the whole process from the primaries right through to the actual election day has been intense. It's funny, when there's an election in Japan (an important trading partner) we get the results. When there's an election process in the States or the UK we get wall to wall coverage. Must be the cultural connections.

But it has been a really interesting political time, really interesting. I should thank America for the political theatre we've experienced and I'm not being sarcastic.

I'll be watching tv and listening to radio and monitoring the net Wednesday morning our time. Yes, I know, pathetic - but I can't help it, it's fascinating.

I won't even turn the tube on unless it's history or weather. I'm sick of the crap. Overkill a thousand times over.

Being a Paul supporter, I'd hope you're smart enough not to be cashing in your gold.

Matter of fact, as low as precious metals are right now, it's a buying opportunity.

Never heard of that. However, after Obama gets elected, there will be 'government implant' parties where they'll implant a chip in your forehead or right hand so you can buy and sell. Once that happens, gold will be worthless. :D

x, I adore you :)

Forum List

Back