the last conversation you'll ever have

Millions and millions of people are in for a rude awakening on the day of their death (which is the end of the world, for them). You are going to get called before the Lord to Answer for all you've done and said. I picture the conversation going something like this...

The Lord, "Well what do you have to say for yourself?"
The sinner, " Well my pastor said..."
The Lord, "I didn't ask what your pastor said, I want to hear from you."
The sinner, "Well my Bible says..."
The Lord, "I know what is in the Bible, I want to hear from you."
The sinner, "Well I'm a christian..."
The Lord, "Don't care what you are, heaven is loaded with all sorts of denominations and religions, for the final time I want to hear from you."
The sinner, "Well I was against gay marriage, and abortions, and..."
The Lord, "This is going nowhere, and like most of the others you were against everything and everyone that you interpeted I disliked. All the people you could have helped, all the lives you could have enriched, but instead you chose to oppress those who were different from you such as the gays. You chose hate your enemy instead of loving your enemy as my son taught you, such as the Muslims. And so now as you have judged so shall you be judged.

This is why there are only three people in heaven, and none of them subscribe to any religion.

The truth is that God doesn't have to say anything. The judgment is death in the flesh and when we wake up in our new bodies in paradise, we won't have any memories of this age.

Millions and millions of people are in for a rude awakening on the day of their death (which is the end of the world, for them). You are going to get called before the Lord to Answer for all you've done and said. I picture the conversation going something like this...

The Lord, "Well what do you have to say for yourself?"
The sinner, " Well my pastor said..."
The Lord, "I didn't ask what your pastor said, I want to hear from you."
The sinner, "Well my Bible says..."
The Lord, "I know what is in the Bible, I want to hear from you."
The sinner, "Well I'm a christian..."
The Lord, "Don't care what you are, heaven is loaded with all sorts of denominations and religions, for the final time I want to hear from you."
The sinner, "Well I was against gay marriage, and abortions, and..."
The Lord, "This is going nowhere, and like most of the others you were against everything and everyone that you interpeted I disliked. All the people you could have helped, all the lives you could have enriched, but instead you chose to oppress those who were different from you such as the gays. You chose hate your enemy instead of loving your enemy as my son taught you, such as the Muslims. And so now as you have judged so shall you be judged.

This is why there are only three people in heaven, and none of them subscribe to any religion.

God already knows the hearts of men so I'm thinking not even one of those questions will need to be asked by God. He already knows all the answers. No one is righteous before God, not even one. He already knows that. There will indeed be a reckoning but our words won't have anything to do with it, He's probably gonna do all the talking.

What you are doing is hijacking God to push a political agenda.

If you don't think religion is a political issue in this country you might be a 'red-neck'.

If you understand the religious business model, you might be in control of a tax-exempt entertainment business.

Too bad :boobies: bars can't figure out how capitalize on 'worship' - I've seen how some of you red-necks stare!

The truth is that God doesn't have to say anything. The judgment is death in the flesh and when we wake up in our new bodies in paradise, we won't have any memories of this age.

That is so sad. What if THIS life is all you get? It's the ONLY guarantee... What if life is as it appears, and there are no ghosts?

If you aren't young enough to get out there and experience something worth remembering, you have my pity. :(

That is so sad. What if THIS life is all you get? It's the ONLY guarantee... What if life is as it appears, and there are no ghosts?

If you aren't young enough to get out there and experience something worth remembering, you have my pity. :(

The life you think you have will never exist again once you die. But the life you don't know about will keep you going forever.

The life you think you have will never exist again once you die. But the life you don't know about will keep you going forever.

In your opinion.

In my opinion, we are each living in the only shot we get at consciousness. Make the most of it.

I have EXACTLY the same proof that I'm right as you do that you're right.

Now what? Shall we go all Shiite -vs- Sunni on each other and draw blades? What now?

In your opinion.

In my opinion, we are each living in the only shot we get at consciousness. Make the most of it.

I have EXACTLY the same proof that I'm right as you do that you're right.

Now what? Shall we go all Shiite -vs- Sunni on each other and draw blades? What now?

Hey you get it. The whole thing is nothing but opinions. Everyone believes something, from what kind of religion they practice, to how they practice it, or if there is even a God. The problem comes in when, said religious sect decides that it is the only way to heaven, or religious leaders start taking advantage of their position of authority. Living in a country that is supposed to have the freedom to practice however you want, your particular brand of religion. Those who look to "save" you come off to me as trying to validate their own beliefs, by getting you to agree with them.

In my case, me and my creator know where I stand in the grand scheme of things. Thus is "my" religion and that is how I practice it. The fact that my God didn't think to tell the Jehova witnesses about our relationship doesn't suprise me, I think he/she gets a laugh watching them wake me up Sunday mornings.

Forum List

Back