The Last 2 Republican Presidents

I know...who knows maybe next I'll be saying that Bush never linked Saddam to AQ, or maybe saying that Democrats won in the midterms because voter turnout was low. Or maybe saying that the economy is doing fine because I still have a job, as if thats what the countries economic indicators depend on.

Looks like a duck, walks like a duck...

Whatever you want to self-identify as, you rally around the Republicans and Bush and think they can do no evil while you bash the "leftwingnuts" ( basically anyone to the left of Coulter), regardless of the validity of any of their claims.

You'r right ... looks like a duck, walks like a duck ... that would make you an idiot, wouldn't it?

Since you've obviously devolved once again into your nasty little prick self, fuck off. Find someone else to play word games with.

You'r right ... looks like a duck, walks like a duck ... that would make you an idiot, wouldn't it?

I called you a Republican and in return you call me an idiot?...understandable I guess. tit for that.

Since you've obviously devolved once again into your nasty little prick self, fuck off. Find someone else to play word games with.

As for this, perhaps you didn't realize it but its much more of a "nasty little prick" thing to do to call someone a "nasty little prick" than to disagree with them. I know, I know, dissent is a terrible thing, but its the American way.

I have never claimed anything nefarious in the butterfly ballot. Even Pat Buchanan admitted, however, that those folks almost certainly did not mean to vote for him. that's a fact. YOu are the one who claimed that failing to call for a recount meant something...I pointed out that recounts are only called for if the result is in the balance.

Sure thing, no democrat, Gore included, tried to use the courts to commit the first and only Coup in this country. Remind me why your leftoid democratic buddies keep claiming the Secretary of State in Florida and or the Governor somehow cheated Gore out of his "win". He lost, in every recount, including all those the next year. The "will" of the people of Florida was protected , not by the Florida Supreme Court, but by a 7-2 decision in the US Supreme Court. A decision that STATED the recount demanded at the last minute was UNCONSTITUTIONAL. This decision was 7 to 2. last I checked that would include at least 2 of your LIBERAL buddies on the Court agreeing. So much for that evil Conservative hijack of the Supreme Court and all.

Jillian and Larkinn have both made the claim. But your right they are really conservatives. You have made the claim as well.

Forum List

Back