The land of the free (as long as you conform to what narrow minded bigots say)

The ignorance on the R is amazing. I really didn't know, until reading it here, that stupid rw's believe that homosexuality is the same as (using the p word is apparently against the rules so) those who molest children.

Very stupid. Very ignorant.

But that's the way the rw's like it.

So you don't see any homosexuality in a man molesting a young boy?

The ignorance on the R is amazing. I really didn't know, until reading it here, that stupid rw's believe that homosexuality is the same as (using the p word is apparently against the rules so) those who molest children.

No. A homosexual is someone sexually attracted to members of their own sex. A pedophile is an adult sexually attracted to children. It's two different things.

how old does someone have to be before it's not pedophilia? I ask because we are talking about teenagers. While I certainly dont any sexual relationships outside of marriage, many states allow people to consent at age 16, heck they can marry at 16. We still consider them non-adults. Is this pedophila?

I tend to think of pedophiles as those who pray on prepubescent youth. That would exclude much of the boy scouts. We are talking more about predators and less about pedophilia specifically. I could be wrong though.

I guess that depends upon whether you are talking about psychology or law. Legally, it is child abuse and that is all about age. Pedophilia is about attraction to children, typically pre-pubescent. I don't think a 19 year old having sex with a 17 year old is pedophilia. But it is normally against the law.

So you're saying keep males away from all children?
Heteros can be attracted to young girls and homos can be attracted to young boys.
Why put them at risk at all?

Sexist. There are female kiddie molesters as well you know.

But they are very rare.

Not really - it's just you were unlucky when you were a kid.
I lost my cherry at the tender age of 16 to a woman more than twice my age.
I was abused several times over the following few days.

Each time lasted longer than the last as I gained experience.

BBC News - Boy Scouts of America keeps gay ban

Boy Scouts of America keeps gay ban

The Boy Scouts of America will not change its policy of excluding gay scouts and scout leaders, following a secret two-year review, the group says.

The current policy allows families to address sexuality in private and no further action will be taken, it added.

Eleven volunteers and leaders, with a range of "perspectives and opinions", were chosen to undertake the study.

Critics, including some board members, say they support internal change and gay members should be allowed to join.

Jim Turley, chairman and chief executive of consulting firm Ernst and Young, and Randall Stephenson, head of the US telecoms company AT&T, were two of the organisation's board members who said they would support a change in policy.

Is America the land of the free or do you have to be a heterosexual white Christian to be free?

Artevelde, again the sender of a red brick, seems to think my post is "stupid".
That especially ignorant poster has no ability to read and understand simple English as

Only in your own bigotted mind should it be illegal for free organisations of people such as the Boy Scouts to exist.
shows.

I wonder if he can get his mummy to read my post in the form of a bedtime story and explain what it's about. :)

shouldn't the boy scouts be free to choose their members.? Your post is hypocritical

why can't homosexuals start their own boys Scouts?
we see you don't have a problem with them forcing other to conform FOR THEM

the gays started their own softball league.

No straights allowed. In fact you will be booted out if you are not "gay enough"

My the hypocrisy is palpable around here

Last edited:
the only reason homosexuals keep pushing this issue instead of FORMING their own boy scouts organization, is then they couldn't play up being a victim

this type of crap is some of the reason they are not respected, but they just keep pushing people around.

No. A homosexual is someone sexually attracted to members of their own sex. A pedophile is an adult sexually attracted to children. It's two different things.

You're assuming the right wing bigots actually want to know.
They don't care as long as they have someone to hate.

I wonder why people feel the need to hate rather than try to be good people.
I suppose it must be mental illness.

Irony...

Irony...

no kidding, dripping with hate

Irony...

Sarcasm, actually :D

BBC News - Boy Scouts of America keeps gay ban

Boy Scouts of America keeps gay ban

The Boy Scouts of America will not change its policy of excluding gay scouts and scout leaders, following a secret two-year review, the group says.

The current policy allows families to address sexuality in private and no further action will be taken, it added.

Eleven volunteers and leaders, with a range of "perspectives and opinions", were chosen to undertake the study.

Critics, including some board members, say they support internal change and gay members should be allowed to join.

Jim Turley, chairman and chief executive of consulting firm Ernst and Young, and Randall Stephenson, head of the US telecoms company AT&T, were two of the organisation's board members who said they would support a change in policy.

Is America the land of the free or do you have to be a heterosexual white Christian to be free?

The boy scouts is a private organization. They can set any rules they like.

Exactly....but then, they should not expect to get special deals when using public land.

A homosexual pedophile is an adult that buggers youths of the same sex.

men who molest boys are closeted homos who have beard wives.

take a gander at sandusky

What the hell is this drivel?

I hate to tell you this, but men who molest underage children are PEDOPHILES. Not necessarily homosexuals. To most homosexuals, the act of molesting an underage person ranks right up there with one of the most ignorant and offensive acts that a person can do. To equate a PEDOPHILE with a HOMOSEXUAL is ignorance at a supreme level.

Having had the unfortunate opportunity to interview a number of pedophiles as a police officer, the question of "why" invariably come up. Their response? It's not the fact that they are a boy or a girl. The attraction is the age. The lack of maturity in the genetalia is the attraction. And to some, the more immature the better (this from a guy who raped a 4 year old girl AND was caught molesting a two year old little boy). It is a sickness in my opinion that is incurable and WILL force the person to seek out such liaisons again and again, regardless of the consequences for them OR the victim.

By the way, the guy mentioned above? Sent to prison and was raped several times in the shower. They used a razor to cut his anal sphincter muscle so he couldn't resist. After the third time, they killed him.

Justice comes in all forms...

Thats a choice not a desease and any male who prefers sex with other males is a faggot regardless of race, religion or age. It just means that they would be Homosexual pedophiles rather heterosexual ones. The point is that faggots being attracted to other boys would be much more tempted while straights wouldn't be at all and parents don't want their kids anywhere near faggots.

I suppose because they are morally clean and they enjoy working with young men in that environment. Suggesting that imply because someone is homosexual that they will abuse teenage boys is as silly as assuming just because someone is a catholic priest they will. Should we bar young men from participating in sporting events because some coaches have been found to be predators?

Again, I support the BSA's right to make this decision. It is, however, a decision based not upon moral cleanliness but prejudice arising from ignorance.

While I agree that it is wrong to equate being gay with being a pedophile, I also strongly disagree with your assertion that this decision was per definition based on prejudice. It was based on the fact that the BSA espouse a certain philosophy of family and ethics with which open homosexual activity is incompatible. That is just as unprejudiced as a Jewish organisation preferring not to accept people who can't accept its Jewish philosophy, a muslim organisation ..., etc.

I will concede your point. I suppose I was just reacting to the implication that homosexuality is morally unclean.

Thing is that homosexuality "is" morally unclean in every sense of the word.

So you're saying keep males away from all children?
Heteros can be attracted to young girls and homos can be attracted to young boys.
Why put them at risk at all?

Sexist. There are female kiddie molesters as well you know.

But they are very rare.

Bullshit, their just more accepted then any other and have one of the largest political orginizations and an entire society backing them.

We know the difference between homosexuals and pedophiles, but you seem oblivious to the fact that a person can be both.

And yes, we "hate" pedophiles and homosexuality, both are disgusting acts that should be revolting to the normal human being. If you don't find such acts revolting, then you are the one that probably has a mental illness.

If you want to love homosexuals and pedophiles, that's your own business. Why do you want to force your beliefs onto others?

This thread is about the Boy Scouts, right ?

They do not exclude people of color, but they do wish to reserve the right to exclude Gays.

It's only been very recently that the United States armed forces began allowing openly gay men and women into their ranks. In time I'm certain the Boy Scouts will as well, but for now lets celebrate the good that the Boy Scouts do for their community, which is vast and with a long history of doing so.

This thread is about the Boy Scouts, right ?

They do not exclude people of color, but they do wish to reserve the right to exclude Gays.

It's only been very recently that the United States armed forces began allowing openly gay men and women into their ranks. In time I'm certain the Boy Scouts will as well, but for now lets celebrate the good that the Boy Scouts do for their community, which is vast and with a long history of doing so.

As long as they don't want to help an old queer cross the road, all will be well in the scout movement.
My god, the left wingers want blacks in with the white children next. :eusa_whistle:

Can't you guys, the haters, see what pillocks you're being?

Forum List

Back