The Land of Palestine had Jews in it says Philo

The land of Palestine had Jews in it. Got ya. Never was an Israel.

Under what moral system do you think that the names that an area was referred to 2000 years ago magically confer anything on the moral legitimacy one way or another of a modern nation state? Also, what would you call the country that existed prior to the Roman conquest if not Israel? Also Palestine? If so, why?

the Jews here say there never was a Palestine, I say there never was an Israel until 1948.

So 1948 is when the Jews became the ISRAELITES. Amazing what we can learn from Penelope. Take that you Zionists.

pretty much, actually reinvented Hebrews, called Zionist.

Last edited:
Jews were majority in Jerusalem in late 1800's. Going back to your religious, spiritual, and cultural homeland is not colonialism. It's simply taking it back from the Muslim invaders.

So now you're claiming to know what most Jews think about Jesus, eh?

Looks like your mental illness keeps getting worse, Fatima.

Its no secret.

The garbage they preach in your mosque doesn't count, Fatima.

You know if I were a Muslim or even an Arab I bet it would be easier for you to read what I say, but hey I'm a white female RC born in the USA. I have no reason to be on anyone's side, as I'm an innocent bystander who is paying the price and all I have is my mouth to help stop the lies.

If that is so then you should sue the schools you went to because your literacy is appalling, on a par with that of a 5 year old child or a muslim migrant

Talk about the kettle.

I had the best education the state could provide under the circumstances. If I was born in an Islamic state I would not have survived infancy. Do you have a problem with that.
By the way I still managed to rise to the top of my field and become respected for my mental ability to see problems as they arose.

Under what moral system do you think that the names that an area was referred to 2000 years ago magically confer anything on the moral legitimacy one way or another of a modern nation state? Also, what would you call the country that existed prior to the Roman conquest if not Israel? Also Palestine? If so, why?

the Jews here say there never was a Palestine, I say there never was an Israel until 1948.

So 1948 is when the Jews became the ISRAELITES. Amazing what we can learn from Penelope. Take that you Zionists.

So when did the arab muslims become Palestinians ? seeing as the Jews were called Palestinians from when the Romans named them as such

So when did the arab muslims become Palestinians ? seeing as the Jews were called Palestinians from when the Romans named them as such

The people of the Province of Palaestina, (who are now of the Muslim and Christian religion) were mostly of the Roman (pagan) religion, Eastern religions (Cybele,Isis,Mithras, etc.) and the Christian religion. When the Romans named the province Palaestina, the Jews had already been evicted by the Romans, so no, Jews were not called "Palaestini" at that time.

"The Romans then destroyed Jerusalem, annexed Judaea as a Roman province, and systematically drove the Jews from Palestine. After 73 AD, Hebrew history would only be the history of the Diaspora as the Jews and their world view spread over Africa, Asia, and Europe."

The Diaspora Jewish Virtual Library

The people of the Province of Palaestina, (who are now of the Muslim and Christian religion) were mostly of the Roman (pagan) religion, Eastern religions (Cybele,Isis,Mithras, etc.) and the Christian religion. When the Romans named the province Palaestina, the Jews had already been evicted by the Romans, so no, Jews were not called "Palaestini" at that time.

"The Romans then destroyed Jerusalem, annexed Judaea as a Roman province, and systematically drove the Jews from Palestine. After 73 AD, Hebrew history would only be the history of the Diaspora as the Jews and their world view spread over Africa, Asia, and Europe."

NOPE wrong again abdul

I'll go with the documented UN assessment of the Arab claims eta 1947, Alex: What is....

"Palestine and the Palestinian people area relatively new phenomenon".

Oooops!

All this gibbering about old paper... endless... pointless... going nowhere.

What matters is today.

And today, the day belongs to Israel, and the Jews of Israel, in this context.

Tomorrow belongs to them, as well.

The Muslim-Arabs of that region are The Past.

With political aspirations as dead as Julius Caesar.

The idiot-Neanderthal Palestinian approach to all this?

81GNdMj.gif

But, in the end, it's all the same.

The Jews win, the Muslims lose.

An interesting and delightful turn of events for the Jews, after 1400 years of Dhimmitude.

Today, it's the Muslims' turn in the barrel.

They don't much care for getting a taste of their own medicine.

Tough shit.

Phukk 'em.

Nice little rant, and to be fair, you are right as matters stand right now. However, you seem to miss the important point you make, events do turn, the wheel never remains in one place and I, for one, haven't heard any fat ladies singing. ;)
Nice little rant? Yeah, I thought so, too. All part of the friendly service. No extra charge. Meanwhile... I agree with your 'as matters stand right now' observation, of course, but (also, of course) disagree that anything substantive is likely to unfold, to reverse this juggernaut of re-conquest - having articulated the rationale repeatedly. Meanwhile, you're also right that the Fat Lady hasn't started singing yet, but she's around-back in the rehearsal room, warming-up as we speak. Face it. It's all over but the shouting.

Forum List

Back