The land does not belong to the Jews or Gentiles.

The Holy Land from the Litani River in the North to the River Euphrates in the East to the Indian Ocean in the South to the River of Egypt in the West belongs to Jehovah. The Bible is very clear on this subject. Jehovah has given the Jews the use of the land, but he did not sell it to them. Ask any Jewish scholar who knows his Bible (Old Testament)

The Garden of Eden in the Bible is described as being east of the land of Eden. The Garden of Eden was in proximity to the Tigris and Euphrates, therefor west of it is the land that was called Eden, and that was reserved onto the Lord Jehovah Jireh. Go read about it in Ezekiel. When Jehovah called Abraham to leave Ur of the Chaldees, he sent him to Jehovah's Promised Land (Eden). That land is where Israel is now situated. Nobody ownes it but God, the Great I Am of the Bible, also called Jehovah or El Shadai.

Allah, Bahallah, or Baal has no claim to it.

I'm a tad confused by your post

Didn't God drive Adam and Eve out of the GARDEN OF EDEN?

I believe that's the story, yes?

And EAST of EDEN is the direct which they were driven.

East of Eden isn't the promised land, it's the land of the damned by God, amigo.

So... Adam and Eve were not given Israel. I don't know where you're getting that.

Certainly not any Bible I ever scanned.

Israel and the chosen people didn't happen until Abraham, and he originally lived in Babylon, not Israel.

Last edited:
Remember, Radical Islam is considerably different from Main Stream Islam.

Radical Islam sees any non Islamic as an object of terror. To deny that would clearly indicate that you are nutz or highly naive. Read a little about what motivates Radical Islam in the killing of thousands upon thousands all over the globe.

Sorry that I missed adding you to the UKIAP.

I'm a tad confused by your post

Didn't God drive Adam and Eve out of the GARDEN OF EDEN?

I believe that's the story, yes?

And EAST of EDEN is the direct which they were driven.

East of Eden isn't the promised land, it's the land of the damned by God, amigo.

So... Adam and Eve were not given Israel. I don't know where you're getting that.

Certainly not any Bible I ever scanned.

Israel and the chosen people didn't happen until Abraham, and he originally lived in Babylon, not Israel.

trivial details.

trivial details.

Yeah well let's face it.

The whole "let's debate finer points of the Bible" is about as trivial as one can get, but since I can be as trevial as the next guy...

We might as well have debates regarding the significance of Greek mythology and how that proves that the GREEKS are entitled to Crete.

Those would make as much sense as this blather.

But STILL, even given the specious nature of his logic I think he got his facts wrong.

Yeah well let's face it.

The whole "let's debate finer points of the Bible" is about as trivial as one can get, but since I can be as trevial as the next guy...

We might as well have debates regarding the significance of Greek mythology and how that proves that the GREEKS are entitled to Crete.

Those would make as much sense as this blather.

But STILL, even given the specious nature of his logic I think he got his facts wrong.

Of course he did. He's an unsung Know-It-All. He's not meek and will not inherit the earth.

Oh, it is comments like that that make me realize you have never read the Bible. Since all those thousands of prophecies are now coming true, it might behove you to read that last forty or fifty prophecies. Many believe they will come true in the next few years. If so, the Earth is going to be a very dangerous place to live.

you people have insisted that this is the case forever and yet here we are laughing at your big bad biblical wannabe prophecy and standard threat of the end times. for real, dude. Go get another record to play. The year could be 9987 and you goofy bastards will still be screaming that the end is nigh from your doomsayer soapbox.

Ah, there podner, it is not safe to take personal interpretation and apply it to scripture. When Jesus said to render onto Caesar what is Caesars, it was a valid statement for the time and the intended trickery of the question. It does not necesarily mean that Caesar is alive today and that we need to honor him today.

It was meant as give the government that which belongs to the government. I did not give you a personal interpretation but simply said that if the bible is true then we are heirs and the land belongs to us. If you disagree then you have no biblical basis to further this debate.

Also, nowhere does it say that the Jews or the Christians have eternal title to the Promised Land, only that they have the promise of God that they can live there. God promises to greatly change it in the future. Read about the New Jerusalem. It would appear that God does not like the present plumbing and portico.

If we have eternal life and he promised us the land then we have an eternal hold on the land wether it is a wasteland or the Garden of Eden.

It was meant as give the government that which belongs to the government. I did not give you a personal interpretation but simply said that if the bible is true then we are heirs and the land belongs to us. If you disagree then you have no biblical basis to further this debate.

QUOTE]

You need to read the Bible rather than make up silly comments. Nowhere in the Bible does God sell the land to the Jews. He just tells them to go into the promised land and kill all the inhabitants thereof (Man, Woman and Child) and take the land away from the people who lived there without God's blessing.

That was too much for the Jews and they started to not follow God's instructions. Amazing how that works. I guess they wanted a gentler kinder God. I don't blame them, but you probably do.

what the fuck? Are you sure you've read the Old Testament? Too much for the jews my ass.

you people have insisted that this is the case forever and yet here we are laughing at your big bad biblical wannabe prophecy and standard threat of the end times. for real, dude. Go get another record to play. The year could be 9987 and you goofy bastards will still be screaming that the end is nigh from your doomsayer soapbox.

Again, more childish behavior from you loaded with name calling. What is the level of your education?

I am not a bastard. I am not goofy. I could beat you by thirty to forty points on a standard I.Q. test, so if you think I lack intelligence, I'd like to see your score.

Just so you understand, the prophecies of the Bible have a habit of coming true in their time with 100 percent accuracy. You might want to check into that and see what prophecies are next on the list. Let's see, the most recent events have been the rebirth of the nation of Israel after 2000 years of being scattered all over the globe. They were gathered as like on wings of eagles from all over the planet. "As like on wings of eagles" refers to air travel. Though they have been rejoined in Israel, they are still spiritually dead (Dem Bones, Dem Bones, Dem Dry Bones, Now hear da words of da Lord.)

We have just seen the period of the wars and rumors of wars. Now comes the thermonuclear war that kills one third of the World's population as well as the vegetation and life in the sea. After that, the AntiChrist and his Mystery Babylon religion and the False Prophet. The AntiChrist will lead a coalition of nations from North Africa, East Africa, the Turkish Republics, the nations around Israel and the lands of the ancient Medo-Persian empire in an attack on Israel. An army of two hundred Million will be destroyed in the Valley near Har Meggiddo.

Looks like the exciting part is going to happen next.
This is going to be better than television.:eek:

listen, dude... you are not convincing anyone by trying to brag about IQ points and then suggesting that biblical prophesy has a 100% accuracy. For real. You dogma junkie suckers said the same thing about wars and rumours of wars in 1899. Good grief WHEN has there ever been a period in the course of human events where there has NOT been fucking war and rumours thereof? IQ, eh? suuuuuure.

whoopty fucking do, jews in israel was predicted by a JEWISH holy book. SHOCKER! WOW! The next thing you are going to try and tell me is that confucious applies to Chinese culture! That Hindu gods don't like hamburgers! If this is your IQ in action you might wanna shave off about 20 points before trying to brag about it on a message board.

yea, dogma junkie.. try not to initiate some global catastrophe while trying to prompt yourself some jesus fiction. You, sir, are the perfect christian example of how your faith is no less dangerous than terrorist muslims.

QUOTE]

You need to read the Bible rather than make up silly comments. Nowhere in the Bible does God sell the land to the Jews. He just tells them to go into the promised land and kill all the inhabitants thereof (Man, Woman and Child) and take the land away from the people who lived there without God's blessing.

That was too much for the Jews and they started to not follow God's instructions. Amazing how that works. I guess they wanted a gentler kinder God. I don't blame them, but you probably do.

What silly comment did I make? I didn't say he SOLD the land. I said it was an INHERITANCE. That means it is GIVEN. The BIBLE DOES SAY THAT. Why else would it be the PROMISED land.

I try my hardest to avoid agreeing with Shogun but you leave me with no choice. I am a Christian but I argue on sound facts not possibilities of prophecies being fulfilled. If it comes down to our religion depending on things that will happen at a time unknown we are screwed. Use facts and common sense and then people may value your opinion.

I try my hardest to avoid agreeing with Shogun

hehehe.. At least you know you are not agreeing because I am your buddy. I like to think of it as a distillation of ideals and truth. It's why I get pos rep from almost every angle and direction on this forum.

What silly comment did I make? I didn't say he SOLD the land. I said it was an INHERITANCE. That means it is GIVEN. The BIBLE DOES SAY THAT. Why else would it be the PROMISED land.

I try my hardest to avoid agreeing with Shogun but you leave me with no choice. I am a Christian but I argue on sound facts not possibilities of prophecies being fulfilled. If it comes down to our religion depending on things that will happen at a time unknown we are screwed. Use facts and common sense and then people may value your opinion.
You may claim to be a Christian, but you do not know your Bible. Read it again until you understand.

It is the Promised Land because it is God's. It is also called Eden. He gave it to the Jewish offspring of Abraham and told them that they could pass it along to subsequent generations for as long as they remain true to their God.

If you actually read the Bible you will find that God is going to take title to it and burn up the whole Earth. If it was not His by right, He would not burn it up and create a new Heaven and Earth.

Damn, you clowns who profess to be Christians and do not know your scripture are most annoying. Read the Bible before making a total fool of yourself in the future. Right now, I'd say you are about as much a Christian as my left Big Toe is Moslem.

It is the Promised Land because it is God's. It is also called Eden. He gave it to the Jewish offspring of Abraham and told them that they could pass it along to subsequent generations for as long as they remain true to their God.

Now you said he gave it to them but it isn't theirs.

If you actually read the Bible you will find that God is going to take title to it and burn up the whole Earth. If it was not His by right, He would not burn it up and create a new Heaven and Earth.

When the earth burns so will your computer. Does that make it any less your's now??? No the bible says we are JOINT HEIRS with Christ. Since God is eternal that means that he will never die. So we will never inheret fully because it will always belong to him but we may use it as we please. Why? Because it is our inheretance.

Damn, you clowns who profess to be Christians and do not know your scripture are most annoying. Read the Bible before making a total fool of yourself in the future. Right now, I'd say you are about as much a Christian as my left Big Toe is Moslem.

I have read the bible and obviously so have you. The only difference is I understand it. You are so stuck in your fanatical idiocy that you can not make a coherent arguement.

On a side note you people who profess to be Christian and then judge someone elses faith based upon a few posts on a message board are the reason many people call us hypocrites.

Forum List

Back