The land does not belong to the Jews or Gentiles.

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
The Holy Land from the Litani River in the North to the River Euphrates in the East to the Indian Ocean in the South to the River of Egypt in the West belongs to Jehovah. The Bible is very clear on this subject. Jehovah has given the Jews the use of the land, but he did not sell it to them. Ask any Jewish scholar who knows his Bible (Old Testament)

The Garden of Eden in the Bible is described as being east of the land of Eden. The Garden of Eden was in proximity to the Tigris and Euphrates, therefor west of it is the land that was called Eden, and that was reserved onto the Lord Jehovah Jireh. Go read about it in Ezekiel. When Jehovah called Abraham to leave Ur of the Chaldees, he sent him to Jehovah's Promised Land (Eden). That land is where Israel is now situated. Nobody ownes it but God, the Great I Am of the Bible, also called Jehovah or El Shadai.

Allah, Bahallah, or Baal has no claim to it.

You were in pretty bad shape at 38 in 1986? Are do I have it backward?
A childish personal attack? I hope you have fun with it. Yep, I was overweight. I don't deny it. I could lift 300 pounds with relative ease, but all my doctor who was my age could tell me was, "If you don't lose weight, you are going to die of a heart attack very, very soon.

He was going on height weight charts that said I was "morbidly obese" because I weighed 260 pounds. I was supposed to weigh 160, so my weight was seriously unhealthy and I was officially 100 pounds overweight. He at 145 pounds on his 5' 9" frame just died of a heart attack at 59 years of age. That makes me wonder about the medical profession, yet, I do know that they know more than I do about these height weight charts.

Sadly, I am now 270 with at least 10 more pounds of that around my waist and I fully expect to die any second now because I am way overweight at age 61. Yet, I feel fine and wonder if maybe we are not all designed the same and some of us are just naturally designed to be heavy. I come from German Saxon peasant stock. In that part of Germany most of the peasants were poor 1000 years ago, and instead of plowing with plow horses, the men pulled the plow and the women steered the wooden blade to turn over the soil. I am well equipped for pulling that plow.

I have never lifted weights, other than on dares. In high school they had a new weight machine, and the guys who were "body builders" all challenged me to come in and lift what they were lifting. Just to save time, I found out what the record was for the bench press, told them to put twenty more pounds on and lifted it with ease, thus setting the new record for the entire high school with one attempt. I walked out never to try the machine again.

I build my strength by working with concrete as I left home in my freshman year of high school and supported myself with manual labor. In my book, manual labor beats lifting weights any day of the year, because they pay you to work but nobody ever offered me money to play with a weight machine.

I have not tried to lift 300 pounds since I turned sixty, because my wife is afraid that I will kill myself via Heart Attack in the attempt. She makes a lot of sense.

I am afraid that my body is what my body is. I have tried dieting most of my adult years, but my body keep on pursuing this body shape. Most of the women seem to like me the way I am, though, so deep in their minds there is something pleasing about a man with lots of physical strength and some body fat (even if I am morbidly obese.). They say one thing to me, as if I am a weight lifter, "Just don't overdo it, because guys who are all muscle don't look normal."

Hey, if I drop dead tomorrrow, you in good faith can at least say, "You tried to warn me that I needed to get skinny like my doctor, but I was a damned fool."

My hat and shirt is off to you for being so perceptive! Amen brother!

Last edited:
thankfully, no one gives a rats ass what you think your gods claim to the land is. If he wants it let him come down and take it.

thankfully, no one gives a rats ass what you think your gods claim to the land is. If he wants it let him come down and take it.

He already has. Note in Revelation what when an army of Two Hundred Million people from the Islamic countries of the world try to invade Israel, jesus will personally come down from heaven and individually kill all of them with his bare hands. Don't fug with Jesus, He is one badass dude when it comes to trespassing on his father's land with malice aforethought.

Revelation 19

11. And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him [was] called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes [were] as a flame of fire, and on his head [were] many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all [men, both] free and bond, both small and great.
19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which [sword] proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

yeaaaaa sure, dude. I'll believe it when I see it.

The Holy Land from the Litani River in the North to the River Euphrates in the East to the Indian Ocean in the South to the River of Egypt in the West belongs to Jehovah. The Bible is very clear on this subject. Jehovah has given the Jews the use of the land, but he did not sell it to them. Ask any Jewish scholar who knows his Bible (Old Testament)

The Garden of Eden in the Bible is described as being east of the land of Eden. The Garden of Eden was in proximity to the Tigris and Euphrates, therefor west of it is the land that was called Eden, and that was reserved onto the Lord Jehovah Jireh. Go read about it in Ezekiel. When Jehovah called Abraham to leave Ur of the Chaldees, he sent him to Jehovah's Promised Land (Eden). That land is where Israel is now situated. Nobody ownes it but God, the Great I Am of the Bible, also called Jehovah or El Shadai.

Allah, Bahallah, or Baal has no claim to it.

The Bible isn't the Register of Deeds.

NEUBARTH

Why do you have to make arguements that wont hold up until a prophecy is fulfilled. Stick with the land belonging to Israel. The Bible says we are heirs with Jesus so technically it does belong to Christians. It also says obey the laws of the lands and that means the borders of sovereign countries are the borders of sovereign countries.

The Bible isn't the Register of Deeds.

In as much as the Bible is the Word of God, and it says that Eden is God's private special spot on Earth, I would not doubt it. I note that many many people have died fighting over that specific stretch of real estate. Numerous religions have been started because of that land. The most recent religion is Anti Jew and Anti Christian as specified in the Quran.

The most favorite song of Radical Islam is:

Kill the Christians, Kill the Jews!
Allah says this is good news.
Wipe out all the Hindus, too
Allah will be praised!

(Chorus)
Allah will be praised!
Allah will be praised!

Wipe out all the Bahais, too
Allah will be praised!

(Chorus)
Allah will be praised!
Allah will be praised!

Wipe out all the Buddhists, too
Allah will be praised!

(Chorus)
Allah will be praised!
Allah will be praised!

Wipe out all the Animists, too
Allah will be praised!

(Chorus)
Allah will be praised!
Allah will be praised!

NEUBARTH

Why do you have to make arguements that wont hold up until a prophecy is fulfilled. Stick with the land belonging to Israel. The Bible says we are heirs with Jesus so technically it does belong to Christians. It also says obey the laws of the lands and that means the borders of sovereign countries are the borders of sovereign countries.

Ah, there podner, it is not safe to take personal interpretation and apply it to scripture. When Jesus said to render onto Caesar what is Caesars, it was a valid statement for the time and the intended trickery of the question. It does not necesarily mean that Caesar is alive today and that we need to honor him today. Christians are enjoined not to mess with the leaders of the countries on their own, as that is up to God to take care of. God says he is going to see the death of all leaders who are not doing as he has instructed. Corrupt politicians beware!

Also, nowhere does it say that the Jews or the Christians have eternal title to the Promised Land, only that they have the promise of God that they can live there. God promises to greatly change it in the future. Read about the New Jerusalem. It would appear that God does not like the present plumbing and portico.

In as much as the Bible is the Word of God, and it says that Eden is God's private special spot on Earth, I would not doubt it. I note that many many people have died fighting over that specific stretch of real estate. Numerous religions have been started because of that land. The most recent religion is Anti Jew and Anti Christian as specified in the Quran.

Allah will be praised!

(Chorus)
Allah will be praised!
Allah will be praised!

Allah will be praised!

(Chorus)
Allah will be praised!
Allah will be praised!

Allah will be praised!

(Chorus)
Allah will be praised!
Allah will be praised!

Allah will be praised!

(Chorus)
Allah will be praised!
Allah will be praised!
Note to self : Neubarth :cuckoo:

Allah will be praised!

(Chorus)
Allah will be praised!
Allah will be praised!

Allah will be praised!

(Chorus)
Allah will be praised!
Allah will be praised!

Allah will be praised!

(Chorus)
Allah will be praised!
Allah will be praised!

Allah will be praised!

(Chorus)
Allah will be praised!
Allah will be praised!
Neubarth if this is the Most popular song in Islam. How come I haven't heard it before?

Where do they sing it at? When do they sing it?

You religious fanatics are a menace to mankind.

Honest to God some of you people make me wish I was an atheist.

Note to self : Neubarth :cuckoo:

Remember, Radical Islam is considerably different from Main Stream Islam.

Radical Islam sees any non Islamic as an object of terror. To deny that would clearly indicate that you are nutz or highly naive. Read a little about what motivates Radical Islam in the killing of thousands upon thousands all over the globe.

Last edited:
Some of those people make me wish there was a vengeful god.
Oh, it is comments like that that make me realize you have never read the Bible. Since all those thousands of prophecies are now coming true, it might behove you to read that last forty or fifty prophecies. Many believe they will come true in the next few years. If so, the Earth is going to be a very dangerous place to live.

Seig Heil,
When all is done and said it is the sons and daughters of Odin who will walk an Earth cleansed of ALL worthless flesh. Seig Heil (Sun and Victory).

Radical Islam = anyone who takes the teaching of the Quaran as literal.

What does that equal? About 3 billion?

New Topics

Forum List

Back