The Lame Stream Media "Lies" again, Dumbo shows up with Doughnuts, no suprise there.

Does Muchelle Obama eat too many donuts?

• Yes , just look at that wide load.

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No, i dont fat shame, because i too have a fat ass.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Barack Obama Surprises Campaign Office Workers with Donuts 'Especially Approved' by Michelle
And the sweet treats were "especially approved" by his fat ass tranny 1st partner Michael.

Come on now, it takes hours of Secret Service to case the joint to make sure there aren't any bombs, or lunatics who want to shoot an ex president. Just proves once again, that liars will just lie, and the Obummers go right along with that lie.

michelle-obama-fat-ass-wide-load.jpg

Barack Obama Surprises Campaign Office Workers with Donuts 'Especially Approved' by Michelle
And the sweet treats were "especially approved" by his fat ass tranny 1st partner Michael.

Come on now, it takes hours of Secret Service to case the joint to make sure there aren't any bombs, or lunatics who want to shoot an ex president. Just proves once again, that liars will just lie, and the Obummers go right along with that lie.

Good thing Don wasn’t there he has the biggest ass by far.

I don't know much about her eating habits, but I do know she has BWA. If you don't know what BWA is, it's a tern coined by Whoopi Goldberg a while back. She was doing a comedy routine and stated she had BWA, or more commonly called Black Womans Ass.

Good thing Don wasn’t there he has the biggest ass by far.
At press time, the orange dotard was seen screaming at John Kelly that only HE should be allowed to eat donuts. Nobody eats them better.

Forum List

Back