The Lambs arent going to pushovers? now thats funny

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I have seen some people here post while talking about the Seahawks chances of winning the superbowl again and repeating they made the accurate comment that it wont be easy for them because they play in the NFC west,the toughest division in football with teams that have defenses as physical as theirs are.that much is true.

what is really funny though was seeing a comment from a couple of them say-None of them will be pushovers. If the Lambs did not play in that division,that would be correct but seriously,the Lambs wont be pushovers? now that is some funny stuff.:D:lol::lol::lol::D

I have to admit grudgingly the seahawks will probably struggle against them at home.they always play them tough down there at home games.:mad: they seem to have their number down there. They remind me of the Raiders from the mid to late 80's to the early 90's as well. They were always a crappy team during all those years but everytime the faced the Broncos,they always gave them problems.they were the one team that they always seemd to have the number of and played well against while playing lousy agianst everybody else in the league.

That holds true with the Lambs in saint louis.they play lousy against everybody else in the league but they seem to always hold their own against the Hawks at home though for some reason.they seem to always have their number there.

Thats quite funny that people actually think they wont be a pushover because sure they have a good defense, but unlike the others in the NFC west,its inconsistant.

Maybe after this weekend people will see the light on that.:D they gave up quite a few points in the second half of the game against the saints when Drew Brees wasnt even playing.:D:lol:

and never mind they got the worst offensive coordinater in the NFL by leaps and bounds in Mr extremely conservative Brian Shittenheimer who got booed out of new york for being so conservative with his low conservative play calling.wen the fans started chanting-fire shotty,that was the final straw there,the management could not protect him anymore.

He only lasted as long as he did because their general manager used to be the director of player development for the kc chiefs so that was his connection.Once they fired him though,Brain no longer had a connection to keep him there anymore.:D If it wasnt for his last name,he would have been fired by that organization years ago and never would have been picked up by the Lambs.

I used to think them hiring Jeff fisher was a great move but boy was i ever wrong.He obviously got senile his final years in Tennesse which is why he could not win anymore and why they fired him there.Only someone senile and ignorant would hire SHITTENHEIMER as their offensive coordinater.

He got the blame for the regression of mark sanchez in new york and now he is making Sam Bradford regress as well.:D
SHITTENHEIMER is the LAST person you would want to mentor a young quarterback who is still trying to develop and prove himself.:cuckoo::lol::lol:

the fact Fisher has yet to fire him just proves his ignorance.:lol::lol::D every other media outlet rightly so criticises his play calling just liek they did in new york and yet he still brings him back this year? expect Fisher to get the ax this year.:D

their draft choices this year in the first round were a joke as well.I cant believe how even though they had the second overall pick in the draft,they passed up Clowney and Mack BOTH. its only one pre season game,but so far,it looks like they are going to regret passing up manziel as well just like i said they would and that the texans would regret it as well.

Having clowney on defense did NOTHING for them on offense in their first game of the year to get anything going on offense.:D cant be an effective defense when your on the field all day long no matter how talented you are.:D:lol:

The Lambs are no pushovers? oh really? :D:lol::lol: check out videos below.:D

:D:lol::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
Shut the hell up you friggin DICK !!!!!

The Rams have Sam Bradford.

You are just jealous of the sour grapes !!!!

If you knew ANYTHING about the NFL you would know that ANYTHING is possible in ANY year and this is a new year.

The Rams also have one of the most talented offensive guards ever to play college ball, in Barrett Jones.

If you knew ANYTHING about the NFL you would know that ANYTHING is possible in ANY year and this is a new year.

:D:lol::udaman::rofl::clap::clap::lol::eusa_clap:

Good impression of a Lambs fan,sounds like the pat fans here who are in denial about how weak the AFC is.great impersonation.:D:eusa_clap:

Last edited:
The Rams also have one of the most talented offensive guards ever to play college ball, in Barrett Jones.

Lot of good that will do you when you got a quarterback who is inaccurate on third down plays the majority of the time and gets happy feet when under pressure and again,the most conservative offensive coordinater in NFL history in SHITTENHEIMER.:D:lol::lol::rofl::lmao::lmao:

Even fellow LA RAM fans I still talk to cant believe fisher was stupid enough to hire him after he bombed so badly in new York and goot booed out of there FINALLY getting his long overdue pink slip from them that he would have gotten YEARS ago if not for his last name.:D:lol::lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl:

this is the great sam Bradford.:D:lol::lol: time to go back to college and play with boys he can keep up with.This is the big leagues now and the little boy is playing with the big boys now.:D:lol:

http://espn.go.com/blog/st-louis-rams/post/_/id/1512/a-closer-look-at-sam-bradfords-struggles

these fans of THE LAMBS really hate Bradford.hee hee.

http://www.talk-sports.net/nfl/sucks.aspx/Sam_Bradford

Last edited:

Lot of good that will do you when you got a quarterback who is inaccurate on third down plays the majority of the time and gets happy feet when under pressure and again,the most conservative offensive coordinater in NFL history in SHITTENHEIMER.:D:lol::lol::rofl::lmao::lmao:

Even fellow LA RAM fans I still talk to cant believe fisher was stupid enough to hire him after he bombed so badly in new York and goot booed out of there FINALLY getting his long overdue pink slip from them that he would have gotten YEARS ago if not for his last name.:D:lol::lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl:

this is the great sam Bradford.:D:lol::lol: time to go back to college and play with boys he can keep up with.This is the big leagues now and the little boy is playing with the big boys now.:D:lol:

A closer look at Sam Bradford's struggles - St. Louis Rams Blog - ESPN

these fans of THE LAMBS really hate Bradford.hee hee.

Sam Bradford Sucks Forum

Ha...Ha... Ha.. A whole forum called "Bradford Sucks" Perfect !!! :lol:

I bet if i looked hard enough,I would find a fisher sucks forum as well.:lol::D:D

this is WHY the Lambs wont be the saint louis lambs after this year and will be the LA RAMS!!!!!:D

More Ram fans at the picnic than any Ram pre season game. The Dome was packed with Packer fans on Thursday.

I was shocked today's game had some fans there, and they were kinda loud, then when Green Bay scored, I understood. 90% Packer fans, of course.:lol::lol::D:rofl::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
this is WHY the Lambs wont be the saint louis lambs after this year and will be the LA RAMS!!!!!:D

More Ram fans at the picnic than any Ram pre season game. The Dome was packed with Packer fans on Thursday.

I was shocked today's game had some fans there, and they were kinda loud, then when Green Bay scored, I understood. 90% Packer fans, of course.:lol::lol::D:rofl::lmao::lmao:

The Rams exhibition wasn't on my TV. I may have to consider going satelite for this season. My TV is free over the air. Actually the choices are remarkable...all Seattle Seahawks games. ..and it's been free. Hard to beat the price.

The problem is that my satelite receiver is stuck inside my boat which is on a big trailer at a marina and the door is stuck shut. I got injured a couple of years ago and it has taken until a couple of months ago to rehab to a point I could get up and inside the boat. I haven't needed to get in it while I'm at this motel but now I guess I will have to because satelite won't sign me up unless I return the old receiver first. It's a long story.. But I have several reasons to get busy on the boat anyway so within a week or so I will have a ladder over at the marina storage and remove the hatch/door. It's a wood boat and it is dried out a bit which changes the way the door opens/works. It's a 35 ft boat(1958 Chris Craft Commander) ...the siderail of the rear deck is aout 12 feet above ground. Over the last several weeks My VW Bus has been out of commision with the replacement of the tranny and some engine and brake repairs. All's fixed now as of this weekend actually and I have access to a couple of big ladders.. I'll toss one of em on top of the Bus and get crackin... Oh ya..I have to finish the rack I was building too but It was almost finished when the tranny blew.. a couple of days ..probably next weekend and I can snatch that receiver and get satelite. A lot more choices with the satelite and way cheaper than the cable.. I fuckin hate the cable people anyway. I would NEVER give them a dime. I would go to bars and watch the games before getting cable.

Last edited:
Hold the phones....!!!!

This just in.....

Santa Clara is having serious problemos.

There has been a highly noticable lack of scoring ability this preseason by the 49ers.

Did the Seahawks destroy the 9ers will to live in the National Conference Championship playoff game last January???

This developement may HAVE given the Lambs new hope.

for me that could be bad news cause the city will fight much harder to keep them there and that wont be good.because if they can beat the niners even once,that could effect the Lambs from having another losing season.just gonna have to hope that yesterdays Lambs game was just a fluke that bradford completed most his passes.

and i think your right,the hawks muct have destroyed their will to play again,the fact they failed to score one touchdown in 8 quarters of play with just three points that whole time.comedy gold.

Rams are going up your butt this season!

That sounds a tad uncomfortable..

Think I'll take a pass at that action...

Non for me Mon Cheree

This just in.... Apparently Bradford was injured in tonight's preseason game against Cleveland. Caught it on ESPN radio just now. Could spell disaster for Rams this season.

It is a leg injury. How bad could mean a lot to the Rams near future.

Last edited:

That sounds a tad uncomfortable..

Think I'll take a pass at that action...

Non for me Mon Cheree

This just in.... Apparently Bradford was injured in tonight's preseason game against Cleveland. Caught it on ESPN radio just now. Could spell disaster for Rams this season.

It is a leg injury. How bad could mean a lot to the Rams near future.

I feel bad for bradford and would never have wished this on him.

Boy your not kidding.that DOES sound a little uncomfortable.lol

Yeah me to.as badly as I wanted the LAMBS to have another losing season,I didnt want it to happen THIS way.I was just hoping Bradford would stink it up like he did a couple years ago and play badly like back then.

it indeed is a disaster for them since they were counting on him to stay healthy.If Manziel turns out to to be the great quarterback I am thinking he will be this will all the more hurt since The Rams will be back in LA next year and finally be the RAMS again instead of THE LAMBS in saint louis.

Bill doesnt have enough logic and common sense to understand this like a lot of LA fans out there, but while I am sad it happened the way it did that he got injured like this,the injury greatly benefits Rams fans in LA in the most best way possible whether they realise it or not.

Had the Rams played really great football this year and turned things around and lets say they were the team to make it to the NFC title game against your Hawks this year,the city of saint louis would try EXTREMELY hard and fight tooth and nail to try and keep them there.saint louis football fans are fair weather fans.

they have excellent support for their baseball team out there but they got pretty much the worse football fans.when things are going great,that place is packed and they support them.the those years they were in the superbowl,that place was packed those years.

But the past 10 years that they have been god awful,that place is lucky if it even is half empty for their games with more fans from the other teams turning out for those games than fans in saint louis.:biggrin:

so the fact they are assured of having another disasterous NON WINNING SEASON.the city is not going to care about them leaving.they wont put up any kind of fight especially when they see how empty that stadium will be.:biggrin:

of all the 32 teams in the NFL,they are ranked 31st in attendance.that wont change this year either.:biggrin:

Had they gone on to have a great season and in the playoffs,it would be a long drawn out process getting them back with a lot of red tape involved with courts in everything and maybe not even getting them back.NOW its assured they will be back next year with them being assured of another disasterous season.fortunately sean hill is no kurt warner.

It would be interesting if nobody showed up in person to watch the Seahawk home games and the Hawks just pumped in crowd noise to simulate actual game conditions. This experiment could be expanded to bring in snow machines and wind machines to simulate bad weather also.

If fantasy football keeps growing in popularity it may come to that for all of the NFL teams.

I wonder where all those posters are now that said the Lambs wont be pushovers before the season began.:biggrin:

It would not surprise me one bit at all if The Rams become the first team in the history of their organization to go 0 -16.:lmao:

they now are down to their THIRD string quarterback because of another injury.Shaun Hill got hurt in the third quarter.:lmao: and they have no plan as of yet who would be the starter if HE got hurt,they dont have a backup to him.:biggrin:

and so much for the great defense I saw people bragging about.they couldnt even stop journeyman matt castle.:lmao:

since they are so much in desperate need for a quarterback,I hear Kurt Warner is still available.:lol: He couldnt do any worse than the sorry bunch they have now.:lol:

Forum List

Back