The Lady who climbed the Statue of Liberty is a Congolese immigrant

The woman was practicing a Constitutional right, freedom of speech.
Does the Constitution and the rights guaranteed by the Constitution, only apply to white people?

she is not charged because of that which she SAID. Of course----IF I, a WHITE GIRL, climbed the statue of liberty------I WOULD NOT BE CHARGED----because I would have ended up---------a very white corpse in the Hudson River

True.
But, my post applied to the posters on this thread and this woman's Constitutional right.
Secondly, if you had done the same stunt in support of Trump's policies, a thread would like this ethnically charged thread, would not exist.

wrong again------I would have been charged with a federal offense. Shall I try it?

It was a very stupid stunt and what did it cost to pull her off Lady Liberty?

She is NOT nice. this is what she is:

Donā€™t let the clapping of her like-minded nut-jobs fool you when she emerged from central booking !.

She said: ā€œshe wanted to send a message" ā€“ didnā€™t like the way the illegal immigration problem we have [from lawless countries] was handledā€¦[separating families]. Even hardcore ā€˜we need immigration reform and a MOAT" folks like me, It wasnā€™t handled wellā€¦.

Fuck this witch from the congo. hailing from JUST ANOTHER lawless black-crap hole, comes here & became a naturalized citizen, and this is how she gives THANKS for being here.

she's still bitter. It ainā€™t my fault your ancestors were shuffled onto the bottom of a boat, exploited and used as ā€¦.slaves.

Oprah windfrey, gail kingā€¦ā€¦theyā€™re still bitter too that they came here in the belly of a ship and forced to live in Beverly Hills.

a ā€œnutā€ ā€“ WHY?

- as it was unfolding LIVE on TVā€¦.nobody knew WHY ā€“ (no clue for hours) that she was "protesting/trump/children-in-cages" -- She just appeared to LOOK like some NUT on the ledge of a building ready to JUMP.

- as the police were inching their way closer to her (the policeā€¦putting their own lives in jeopardy, they donā€™t know her from a HOLE-IN-THE-WALL, wasting precious manpower and money)ā€¦ ....as the police were getting closer, she was verbally attacking them and saying violent things: ā€œIā€™ll push the ladder over and you......ā€

Thatā€™s allll I have to hear to know there is something wrong with her. She has lived here for more than 20 years --- you mean to tell me living here....itā€™s still NOT good enough for you? Itā€™s not better than that lawless shit-hole you crawled out from under?

Being NASTY and threatening to basically KILL them [the police].... She's...a loose cannon. Her demeanor wasnā€™t normal. the people that were trying to get her off lady liberty [because itā€™s a crime to be there] were threatened with: "I'll kill you by pushing you off the side of the buildingā€ ā€“ excuse me? oh, ok. yeah, that's normal. In the congo: crime...a zillion times worse than here and sheā€™s still not happy and sheā€™s a piece of immigrant shit that the government allowed to live here....(just one of many that my eyes see here in the land of diversit)y.

Her T-shirt: "White supremacy is terrorism."

she's a terrorist. a black one.

- sheā€™s knows. She knows all about the ugly BLACK culture thatā€™s out there (in NewYawk. in the news, in bed-sty, crown heights, east NY, da bronx...ā€¦.brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr - sheā€™s just bitter that ~~~~~> NOTHINGā€™S CHANGED !

I KNOW how much her black ass loooooooooves living in staten island with all them WHITE FOLK.....

oh man, HYPOCRITE. Thank you for proving that...you are a FAKE activist, and just another bitter, angry black chick. *sNaP*

a bitch looking for fame and fortune-----NOT STUPID-----she knew that she put people in danger

The woman was practicing a Constitutional right, freedom of speech.
Does the Constitution and the rights guaranteed by the Constitution, only apply to white people?

she is not charged because of that which she SAID. Of course----IF I, a WHITE GIRL, climbed the statue of liberty------I WOULD NOT BE CHARGED----because I would have ended up---------a very white corpse in the Hudson River

True.
But, my post applied to the posters on this thread and this woman's Constitutional right.
Secondly, if you had done the same stunt in support of Trump's policies, a thread would like this ethnically charged thread, would not exist.
American citizens do not have a constitutional right to endanger other citizens which is what she did. Just like free speech does not mean you can yell FIRE! in a crowded theater. I don't care what color she is, she is selfish and stupid and should be charged with a crime AND charged with a bill for what she cost taxpayers.

The Lady who climbed the Statue of Liberty is a Congolese immigrant

There are 7 billion people on our planet and we have a very limited number of taxpayers who can support them. We have the right to control our immigration and border crossings. The Democratic Partyā€™s push to abolish ICE is economic suicide and racist.......but hey, the Dems get more LWNJ SJW voters.

View attachment 203212

Therese Okoumou, Statue of Liberty climber, mocked as ā€˜clownā€™ by Donald Trump
Well a fatassed, white Trump cultist certainly wasnā€™t going to be a suspect of this climbing

Should of left her worthless ass there, and everyone should of went home, or they could of shot her ass off like a pigeon. Tired of these worthless fucks coming over here. TRUMP 2020 !:113::113::113:

Forum List

Back