The Lady who climbed the Statue of Liberty is a Congolese immigrant

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

There are 7 billion people on our planet and we have a very limited number of taxpayers who can support them. We have the right to control our immigration and border crossings. The Democratic Party’s push to abolish ICE is economic suicide and racist.......but hey, the Dems get more LWNJ SJW voters.

statueoflibertyclimber.jpg

Therese Okoumou, Statue of Liberty climber, mocked as ‘clown’ by Donald Trump

There are 7 billion people on our planet and we have a very limited number of taxpayers who can support them. We have the right to control our immigration and border crossings. The Democratic Party’s push to abolish ICE is economic suicide and racist.......but hey, the Dems get more LWNJ SJW voters.

View attachment 203212

It's really nice that she can migrate to a country that doesn't throw her in prison for 2 years over a protest against that country.
Something is really wrong with these people.

View attachment 203212

It's really nice that she can migrate to a country that doesn't throw her in prison for 2 years over a protest against that country.
Something is really wrong with these people.

The Democrats teach immigrants to hate America

It was a very stupid stunt and what did it cost to pull her off Lady Liberty?

View attachment 203212

What an asshole.

I knew an American born black woman wouldn't give that much of a damn about mostly Hispanic immigrants.

I knew an American born black woman wouldn't give that much of a damn about mostly Hispanic immigrants.

The Democratic Party is trying to agitate their voters with the immigration issue to get them to come out and vote in the midterm election, but they are also agitating the mainstream voters to come out and vote against the Democrats. It's a dumb mistake.

African blacks in the Congo hack each other to death with machete's like it's a national sport.

If the dumb bitch thinks it's soo bad here.

Deport her back to the Congo and let her protest there. .... :cool:

Last edited:
That lady should have gone to the Statue of Liberty to express her gratitude to the American people for letting her come here instead of having to stay in her unspeakable dysfunctional homeland.

That lady should have gone to the Statue of Liberty to express her gratitude to the American people for letting her come here instead of having to stay in her unspeakable dysfunctional homeland.

The Democratic Party constantly works to enflame racial tennsions to get out the vote.
A Democrat Politician's worst nightmare is racial harmony.

They should have used a tranqualizer dart gun to get her off the Statue of Liberty .
"She" is an inconsiderate bitch who ruined the day for hundreds of visitors to the Statue. Now that she has been arrested it would be wise to send her back to the jungles of the Congo from where she came.

The woman was practicing a Constitutional right, freedom of speech.
Does the Constitution and the rights guaranteed by the Constitution, only apply to white people?

she is not charged because of that which she SAID. Of course----IF I, a WHITE GIRL, climbed the statue of liberty------I WOULD NOT BE CHARGED----because I would have ended up---------a very white corpse in the Hudson River

The woman was practicing a Constitutional right, freedom of speech.
Does the Constitution and the rights guaranteed by the Constitution, only apply to white people?

she is not charged because of that which she SAID. Of course----IF I, a WHITE GIRL, climbed the statue of liberty------I WOULD NOT BE CHARGED----because I would have ended up---------a very white corpse in the Hudson River

True.
But, my post applied to the posters on this thread and this woman's Constitutional right.
Secondly, if you had done the same stunt in support of Trump's policies, a thread would like this ethnically charged thread, would not exist.

Forum List

Back