The Kwanza Con

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
by Warner Todd Huston

Every year I post a piece on the troubled truth about Kwanzaa. This year will be no exception. Note that some of the newspaper articles I quote are several years old and may no longer be online.

Kwanzaa, the purported “African” holiday celebrated only in the United States, is the ultimate politically correct holiday. It is little observed, even by our African American community, of course, but those that do celebrate it are wholly unaware that the faux holiday was created by a man with a very troubled past. For Kwanzaa’s creator, Maulana Karenga, has a violent criminal record, is a racist, and even a rapist.

Read more @ The Kwanzaa Con: A Fake Holiday Created by a Rapist and Torturer | Right Wing News

Anyone care to comment on this?

Sure.

Christmas is also a faux holiday celebrating someone who hated capitalism and you still celebrate it.

Why does it matter?

Sure.

Christmas is also a faux holiday celebrating someone who hated capitalism and you still celebrate it.

Why does it matter?

Jesus had issues with folks that profit by using God.

Jesus had issues with greed, envy, and many other sins so why wouldn't I support his teachings?

Forum List

Back