The Kurds withdraw from Manbij

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
After the US sent the Kurds to fight ISIS in Manbij where they suffered heavy casualties they now forced them to withdraw for the takeover by Islamist terrorist groups that are hostile to the SDF. As I mentioned, siding with the US government will have you destroyed.

YPG have withdrawn from Manbij two weeks after capturing it from ISIS
http://www.kurdistan24.net/en/news/...raw-from-Manbij--leaving-it-for-Arab-council-

What else is new? You need to change the words "siding with the US" to "siding with the backstabber Obama."

After the US sent the Kurds to fight ISIS in Manbij where they suffered heavy casualties they now forced them to withdraw for the takeover by Islamist terrorist groups that are hostile to the SDF. As I mentioned, siding with the US government will have you destroyed.

http://www.kurdistan24.net/en/news/...raw-from-Manbij--leaving-it-for-Arab-council-
Wow!!! The Kurds are giving up a town during a war!! This must be it, they've lost the war!!!!!!
Give me a friggin' break.......

Wow!!! The Kurds are giving up a town during a war!! This must be it, they've lost the war!!!!!!
The Kurds fought hard and sacrificed many lifes to liberate this city from ISIS. Now your government gives it to al-Qaeda in order to crawl in Erdogan´s ass.

The Kurds fought hard and sacrificed many lifes to liberate this city from ISIS. Now your government gives it to al-Qaeda in order to crawl in Erdogan´s ass.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yeah, you ignore it and keeps going :eusa_snooty:

Ignoring it? I'm (appropriately) making fun of your inane attempts at propaganda......... :lmao:

Ignoring it? I'm (appropriately) making fun of your inane attempts at propaganda......... :lmao:
No propaganda. If I wanted to make anti US propaganda, various items are available and they all are true. What I am doing here is reporting an event. I am also open to serious discussions.

No propaganda. If I wanted to make anti US propaganda, various items are available and they all are true. What I am doing here is reporting an event. I am also open to serious discussions.
Sure thing tovaritch. :thup:

Your boy Putin recently crawled in there. Or maybe it's the other way around.

fc190d4ff33b8a144b1690fe1f0a5f70_L.jpg

Erdodan´s redirection is allegedly the result of an US analysis according to that the Russians could destroy the Turkish army within 48 hours.

Erdodan´s redirection is allegedly the result of an US analysis according to that the Russians could destroy the Turkish army within 48 hours.
And your post is allegedly the result of a gigantic burst of wind exiting your butthole.

That's your take on it..... Whatever floats your boat. :thup:

Here is an analysis on the happenings:
YPG's short term gain for long term loss
Yup, opinion piece by someone who's bias against the Kurds is painfully obvious.

Soooooo, other than confirming your bias (which we all already know), what's the point of the opinion piece? Another stab at building a propaganda basis? :dunno:
No. You (plural) are biased. This is Syrian soil. Your government has no right to balkanize Syria. Your propaganda machinery has blinded you for the facts. Consider also the fact that the US has excluded the Kurds from the Geneva talks. Instead, your (and my) government have supported Islamist terrorist representatives.
Syrian PYD Kurds not invited to Geneva talks, leader says
Why Jaish Al Islam and Ahrar Al Sham are at the heart of Geneva squabbles | The National

And your post is allegedly the result of a gigantic burst of wind exiting your butthole.
Google russia 60 hours nato

Lol Estonia and Latvia.

Lol Estonia and Latvia.
Nato territory.

Lol Estonia and Latvia.
Nato territory.

Moscow would be NATO territory shortly afterwards if Russia mounted a violent invasion of 2 NATO nations and captured their capital cities.

Forum List

Back