The Kremlin hacking for Trump...Again

With President Trump facing an impeachment trial over his efforts to pressure Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. and his son Hunter Biden, Russian military hackers have been boring into the Ukrainian gas company at the center of the affair, according to security experts.

The hacking attempts against Burisma, the Ukrainian gas company on whose board Hunter Biden served, began in early November, as talk of the Bidens, Ukraine and impeachment was dominating the news in the United States.

It is not yet clear what the hackers found, or precisely what they were searching for. But the experts say the timing and scale of the attacks suggest that the Russians could be searching for potentially embarrassing material on the Bidens — the same kind of information that Mr. Trump wanted from Ukraine when he pressed for an investigation of the Bidens and Burisma, setting off a chain of events that led to his impeachment.

The Russian tactics are strikingly similar to what American intelligence agencies say was Russia’s hacking of emails from Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman and the Democratic National Committee during the 2016 presidential campaign. In that case, once they had the emails, the Russians used trolls to spread and spin the material, and built an echo chamber to widen its effect.

Russians Hacked Ukrainian Gas Company at Center of Impeachment

Yeah, the Kremlin is once again hacking for their man, Donald J. Trump. They want to find dirt on Hunter Biden to assist their asset in his White House in his reelection bid.

Unbelievable...You idiots didn't learn from your first failed attempt at this narrative, so you start it all over?

What a bunch of losers, Democrats don't deserve to win anything short of street sweeper.

With President Trump facing an impeachment trial over his efforts to pressure Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. and his son Hunter Biden, Russian military hackers have been boring into the Ukrainian gas company at the center of the affair, according to security experts.

The hacking attempts against Burisma, the Ukrainian gas company on whose board Hunter Biden served, began in early November, as talk of the Bidens, Ukraine and impeachment was dominating the news in the United States.

It is not yet clear what the hackers found, or precisely what they were searching for. But the experts say the timing and scale of the attacks suggest that the Russians could be searching for potentially embarrassing material on the Bidens — the same kind of information that Mr. Trump wanted from Ukraine when he pressed for an investigation of the Bidens and Burisma, setting off a chain of events that led to his impeachment.

The Russian tactics are strikingly similar to what American intelligence agencies say was Russia’s hacking of emails from Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman and the Democratic National Committee during the 2016 presidential campaign. In that case, once they had the emails, the Russians used trolls to spread and spin the material, and built an echo chamber to widen its effect.

Yeah, the Kremlin is once again hacking for their man, Donald J. Trump. They want to find dirt on Hunter Biden to assist their asset in his White House in his reelection bid.

Trying to fine dirt on Joe and Hunter Biden, what they won't do for tramp.

Tramp already soiled the Biden name, and tramp can never be exonerated by the Senate , he will always be guilty, just like Clinton still had the affair.

If the Senate does dismiss and do not call witnesses, we should impeach him again and call witnesses and go to court.
Trying to find dirt on Biden?????? He fucking bragged about it!

711R102Hr3L.jpg

For all the dimwits who said there was no Russian hacking in 2016, here is some information from the Mueller Report. Mueller also warned us that Russians would do so again in the future. It is amazing how many Russians stooges are in this country. You’ll be able to spot a Russian stooge though. They wear Read hats and attend Trump rallies.

Collusion aside, Mueller found abundant evidence of Russian election plot

Wait... are we back on the Russian shit again? I seriously can't keep up with you leftists and your delusions.
Instead of the usual knee jerk reaction read the story. The Russians are gearing up for election interference II. This is the first salvo.
I guess youre to fucking stupid to know russia has interfered in every election for the last 75 yrs,,,their purpose is to create chaos and youre helping them do it,,

Instead of the usual knee jerk reaction read the story. The Russians are gearing up for election interference II. This is the first salvo.
Okay, I'll take the NY Times word for it ......just like people did during the Russian collusion hoax.

And now the Times is going to double dip in their own ignorance and slander.
Most people don't stick their hand in fire again once they've been burned. You and your friends just aren't that bright.

For all the dimwits who said there was no Russian hacking in 2016, here is some information from the Mueller Report. Mueller also warned us that Russians would do so again in the future. It is amazing how many Russians stooges are in this country. You’ll be able to spot a Russian stooge though. They wear Read hats and attend Trump rallies.

Collusion aside, Mueller found abundant evidence of Russian election plot
Yes the Russians hacked the election. NO, it wasn't for Trump's benefit. Read your own link, moron!

Pretty bad when Russia has to investigate the corruption of the Democrat party. Proves the deep state is real.

Wait... are we back on the Russian shit again? I seriously can't keep up with you leftists and your delusions.

Big fucking deal. They've been doing it for decades, as has the USA. Why do you tards act like this is something new?
No you are delusional. The Russians never interfered as they did in 2016. That is just so much right-wing lies and misinformation. The Russians are gearing up again. My advice to you and others like you: stop being useful idiots for the Russians.
Tell me exactly what did Russia do to make you vote for Trump.

I guess youre to fucking stupid to know russia has interfered in every election for the last 75 yrs,,,their purpose is to create chaos and youre helping them do it,,
Pure delusion...LOL Except in the mind of the misguided and confused Trumper, there has never been any foreign interference in US elections in modern times like there was in 2016.

Last edited:

Pretty bad when Russia has to investigate the corruption of the Democrat party. Proves the deep state is real.

Democrats investigate corruption in the Democrat Party -
They simply give everyone that they suspect may be criminally connected -
Immunity, to tell them what they already know.

Society didn't run smoothly when there were one set of rules for Blacks and one set for whites.
It also doesn't run smoothly when there is 1 set for Dems and one for Repubs.

Big fucking deal. They've been doing it for decades, as has the USA. Why do you tards act like this is something new?
No you are delusional. The Russians never interfered as they did in 2016. That is just so much right-wing lies and misinformation. The Russians are gearing up again. My advice to you and others like you: stop being useful idiots for the Russians.
That is not the point is it. It is that Russians are taking the US for a feckless paper tiger that they think they can ride roughshod over this nation's electoral system. Either that or their asset in the White House is permitting the Russians either implicitly or explicitly to interfere in our elections because it benefits Trump personally or the Russians.

Take your pick. Which is it?

Pure delusion...LOL

How is that delusion ?
Every single person in the know says that.
The Mueller Report said that.

Get out of your bubble you ignorant fucking troll POS, and stop spamming the board with your fucked in the head nonsense.

Pure delusion...LOL
at least you understand why youre an idiot,,,,

now all we do is stop you from helping russia,,,

That is not the point is it. It is that Russians are taking the US for a feckless paper tiger that they think they can ride roughshod over this nation's electoral system. Either that or their asset in the White House is permitting the Russians either implicitly or explicitly to interfere in our elections because it benefits Trump personally or the Russians.

My Pick?
You are a fucking retard - with stupidity that directly flies in the face of known reality.

Who are the “security experts” making this claim?

My Pick?
You are a fucking retard - with stupidity that directly flies in the face of known reality.
You are a lost soul. Get you head out of Trump's ass and take a look at reality. There must be something in that ass that has so many Trumpers unwilling to leave it.

My Pick?
You are a lost soul. Get you head out of Trump's ass and take a look at reality. There must be something in that ass that has so many Trumpers unwilling to leave it.

You are a fucking retard dude.

Look at you all worked up over interference in our elections. LOL The Russians, China, North Korea and a host of other nations have been doing it for decades. They borrowed our playbook as we've also done it for decades. Did you just wake up out of a coma or do you want to act like this is something new and unprecedented because you don't like the current President and you think whining about it will somehow help get him removed. The political threads might not be the best place for you if you think you've discovered something new in politics. I think there is a cheese making thread you might find interesting.

My Pick?

You are a fucking retard dude.
Says the idiot that has yet to come up with a cogent response.

Forum List

Back