The Kremlin hacking for Trump...Again

With President Trump facing an impeachment trial over his efforts to pressure Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. and his son Hunter Biden, Russian military hackers have been boring into the Ukrainian gas company at the center of the affair, according to security experts.

The hacking attempts against Burisma, the Ukrainian gas company on whose board Hunter Biden served, began in early November, as talk of the Bidens, Ukraine and impeachment was dominating the news in the United States.

It is not yet clear what the hackers found, or precisely what they were searching for. But the experts say the timing and scale of the attacks suggest that the Russians could be searching for potentially embarrassing material on the Bidens — the same kind of information that Mr. Trump wanted from Ukraine when he pressed for an investigation of the Bidens and Burisma, setting off a chain of events that led to his impeachment.

The Russian tactics are strikingly similar to what American intelligence agencies say was Russia’s hacking of emails from Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman and the Democratic National Committee during the 2016 presidential campaign. In that case, once they had the emails, the Russians used trolls to spread and spin the material, and built an echo chamber to widen its effect.

Russians Hacked Ukrainian Gas Company at Center of Impeachment

Yeah, the Kremlin is once again hacking for their man, Donald J. Trump. They want to find dirt on Hunter Biden to assist their asset in his White House in his reelection bid.
Russia, Russia, Russia! John, you are an IDIOT. Congratulations.

Wait... are we back on the Russian shit again? I seriously can't keep up with you leftists and your delusions.
Instead of the usual knee jerk reaction read the story. The Russians are gearing up for election interference II. This is the first salvo.

Big fucking deal. They've been doing it for decades, as has the USA. Why do you tards act like this is something new?
No you are delusional. The Russians never interfered as they did in 2016. That is just so much right-wing lies and misinformation. The Russians are gearing up again. My advice to you and others like you: stop being useful idiots for the Russians.

The only idiot here is you - the delusional moron who thinks dirty geopolitics hasn't been happening since civilization began.
You are beyond stupid. Go back to your Breitbart safe space. You are too brainwashed by right-wing media to have a discussion with.

Says the guy still promoting the Russia boogeyman theory.

Instead of the usual knee jerk reaction read the story. The Russians are gearing up for election interference II. This is the first salvo.

Big fucking deal. They've been doing it for decades, as has the USA. Why do you tards act like this is something new?
No you are delusional. The Russians never interfered as they did in 2016. That is just so much right-wing lies and misinformation. The Russians are gearing up again. My advice to you and others like you: stop being useful idiots for the Russians.

The only idiot here is you - the delusional moron who thinks dirty geopolitics hasn't been happening since civilization began.
You are beyond stupid. Go back to your Breitbart safe space. You are too brainwashed by right-wing media to have a discussion with.

Says the guy still promoting the Russia boogeyman theory.
Yep, it appears so. He really IS an idiot. Poor fella..........

Frankly, I think the Russians started out trying to undermine Hillary but then, the DNC stepped in and basically paid for the anti-Trump Russian dossier that was full of fake stories. Viola!! The Russians were suddenly against Trump. Then, when President Trump actually met with Putin, the Democrat story change to Trump is a 'russian asset.' Anyone who cannot see the Clinton/DNC manipulation is a certifiable idiot.

Wait... are we back on the Russian shit again? I seriously can't keep up with you leftists and your delusions.

I hope Uncle Vlad wins it for Trump -- again!
I know you do.

Don’t cry. It will be over for you Demtards soon. Besides losing the Presidential election your going to lose the House as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope Uncle Vlad wins it for Trump -- again!
I know you do.
Uncle Vlad saved the Republic from St Hillary the Inevitable! He belongs on the $20. He's the modern Lafayette

With President Trump facing an impeachment trial over his efforts to pressure Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. and his son Hunter Biden, Russian military hackers have been boring into the Ukrainian gas company at the center of the affair, according to security experts.

The hacking attempts against Burisma, the Ukrainian gas company on whose board Hunter Biden served, began in early November, as talk of the Bidens, Ukraine and impeachment was dominating the news in the United States.

It is not yet clear what the hackers found, or precisely what they were searching for. But the experts say the timing and scale of the attacks suggest that the Russians could be searching for potentially embarrassing material on the Bidens — the same kind of information that Mr. Trump wanted from Ukraine when he pressed for an investigation of the Bidens and Burisma, setting off a chain of events that led to his impeachment.

The Russian tactics are strikingly similar to what American intelligence agencies say was Russia’s hacking of emails from Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman and the Democratic National Committee during the 2016 presidential campaign. In that case, once they had the emails, the Russians used trolls to spread and spin the material, and built an echo chamber to widen its effect.

Yeah, the Kremlin is once again hacking for their man, Donald J. Trump. They want to find dirt on Hunter Biden to assist their asset in his White House in his reelection bid.
If anyone at this point still thinks Russia is our enemy, they are probably some commie loving America haters.....Russia has proven they are our main ally...…

Trump tried to ask Ukraine to fight against corruption, they refused....Trump tried to ask China to fight against corruption, they refused...Trump couldn't even get his own Attorney General to take down the Bidens -- so Russia once again stepped up to defend America....

It seems only Trump and Russia are brave enough to fight corruption -- maybe Trump should deputize Russia and give them the authority to arrest the Bidens and rescue America...

#MAGA

Trying to fine dirt on Joe and Hunter Biden, what they won't do for tramp.

Tramp already soiled the Biden name, and tramp can never be exonerated by the Senate , he will always be guilty, just like Clinton still had the affair.

If the Senate does dismiss and do not call witnesses, we should impeach him again and call witnesses and go to court.

I swear to Allah - some of you all are the most retarded species of life on this fucking planet.

Trump

It's from the NYT. They have a history going all the way back to lying about the Holodomor. Most recently, they lied about the Neo-Nazi coup that the U.S. government sponsered in Ukraine, and they have lied about the CIA sponsored coup in Bolivia. Only idiots get their reporting from Deep State sponsored NYSLimes?

New York Times Admits it Sent Story to Government for Approval
https://consortiumnews.com/2019/06/...its-it-sent-story-to-government-for-approval/

"The New York Times has publicly acknowledged that it sent a story to the U.S. government for approval from “national security officials” before publication.

This confirms what veteran New York Times correspondents such as James Risen have said: The American newspaper of record regularly collaborates with the U.S. government, suppressing reporting that top officials don’t want made public.. . ."

Why would any sane person believe a thing they say. . . why even waste any time reading shit they print? If it isn't pre-approved by the lying government for plebe consumption, you ain't goin' ta hear about it.

The only thing they print is fluff, lies, misinformation.

Show me some indie reporter, 3rd hand source, or foreign source that cross checks this info., and MAYBE I will consider it.

It's from the NYT. They have a history going all the way back to lying about the Holodomor. Most recently, they lied about the Neo-Nazi coup that the U.S. government sponsered in Ukraine, and they have lied about the CIA sponsored coup in Bolivia. Only idiots get their reporting from Deep State sponsored NYSLimes?

https://consortiumnews.com/2019/06/...its-it-sent-story-to-government-for-approval/

"The New York Times has publicly acknowledged that it sent a story to the U.S. government for approval from “national security officials” before publication.

This confirms what veteran New York Times correspondents such as James Risen have said: The American newspaper of record regularly collaborates with the U.S. government, suppressing reporting that top officials don’t want made public.. . ."

Why would any sane person believe a thing they say. . . why even waste any time reading shit they print? If it isn't pre-approved by the lying government for plebe consumption, you ain't goin' ta hear about it.

Show me some indie reporter, 3rd hand source, or foreign source that cross checks this info., and MAYBE I will consider it.
If you don’t know that The NY Times is controlled by the CIA, you don’t know much.
casey-propaganda.jpg

You folks aren't going to be given a choice, not a real choice in who to vote for.

CIA sponsored candidate on the left. Or CIA sponsored Trump on the right.

There will be no choice, not in any meaningful way.

They are using the Dialectic on you to usher in the technocracy w/o any resistance. Dems are the thesis, Repubs/Trump are the anti-thesis. But they own them all.

iu

If you don’t know that The NY Times is controlled by the CIA, you don’t know much.
casey-propaganda.jpg

WaPo is even worse. . . :puke3:

Has there ever been a war in the last 75 years, the NYT has failed to support?

I tend to think this is proof they are compromised.

casey-propaganda.jpg

WaPo is even worse. . . :puke3:
Yes. They too are compromised as is most of the MSM, whether print or broadcast.

You folks aren't going to be given a choice, not a real choice in who to vote for.

CIA sponsored candidate on the left. Or CIA sponsored Trump on the right.

There will be no choice, not in any meaningful way.

They are using the Dialectic on you to usher in the technocracy w/o any resistance. Dems are the thesis, Repubs/Trump are the anti-thesis. But they own them all.

iu

No -

President Trump is The Antidote to all off that poison.

If anyone at this point still thinks Russia is our enemy, they are probably some commie loving America haters.....Russia has proven they are our main ally...…

Trump tried to ask Ukraine to fight against corruption, they refused....Trump tried to ask China to fight against corruption, they refused...Trump couldn't even get his own Attorney General to take down the Bidens -- so Russia once again stepped up to defend America....

It seems only Trump and Russia are brave enough to fight corruption -- maybe Trump should deputize Russia and give them the authority to arrest the Bidens and rescue America...

#MAGA
Only in Trumplandia would a post like this be taken seriously. Only a kool-aid drinking Trumper believes a nation that cyberattacks our nation and our allies is our best friend. I am sure Big Brother has a job lined up for you. Orwell would be proud.

Forum List

Back