The Koranic World View as it Relates to Moslems in the US Military

JenyEliza

Princess of Rhetoric
Nov 1, 2009
Atlanta, GA, USA
This is a presentatation given by Major Hassan to his superiors, asking (ie, veiled threat) that Moslems be given an out as conscientious objectors, rather than having them "fight other Moslems".

He maintains that if this does not happen, that "other adverse events" will happen (ie, his attack on Ft. Hood is a an "adverse event").

Hasan on Islam - washingtonpost.com

Discuss. What say you (after reviewing his slide pak)?

Apparently Hasan was getting excited about this prospect upon arriving in Paridise:

(76:19) They will be attended by brisk-moving boys who will for ever remain boys. When you see them, you would think they were scattered pearls.

You know.........this was probably his last ditch attempt to get out of deployment without killing himself. He'd already tried to join various groups, and this presentation could have been his final play before the shootings.

Like I said......he's not a real terrorist. He's an opportunist that saw a way out of deployment.

Unfortunately, it was a really shitty choice.

This presentation is from June '07 and he was to deploy shortly so the timing would fit with a 'I don't wanna go to a warzone'. Having said that, it's the Military - I think the clue is in the word 'ARMY'... if you are not prepared to get your ass sent to a war zone, you have no business joining up. The Military is not a 'free education and cool uniform to attract the chicks' scenario.

The more that comes out about this guy, the less I am inclined to see him as a terrorist. Simply a fucking coward.

Send him to Allah.

This presentation is from June '07 and he was to deploy shortly so the timing would fit with a 'I don't wanna go to a warzone'. Having said that, it's the Military - I think the clue is in the word 'ARMY'... if you are not prepared to get your ass sent to a war zone, you have no business joining up. The Military is not a 'free education and cool uniform to attract the chicks' scenario.

The more that comes out about this guy, the less I am inclined to see him as a terrorist. Simply a fucking coward.

Send him to Allah.

Then obviously you forgot about the 2 Marines that caused a stir at the beginning of the Iraq war, as they'd stated the only reason they joined was for the education.

Again.......your woeful ignorance of the military is glaring.

You know.........this was probably his last ditch attempt to get out of deployment without killing himself. He'd already tried to join various groups, and this presentation could have been his final play before the shootings.

Like I said......he's not a real terrorist. He's an opportunist that saw a way out of deployment.

Gaybikersailor- you are one dumb slut. To think he chose to murder thirteen people to get a deferment, when he could have violated the "dont ask dont tell policy (like you would have) is insane.

Send him to Allah.

Then obviously you forgot about the 2 Marines that caused a stir at the beginning of the Iraq war, as they'd stated the only reason they joined was for the education.

Your ignorance is even more glaring. Yes this Hasan guy didn't want to get deployed. The reason he didn't want to get deployed was because he is Muslim. His own 'presentation' proves that. So instead of killing himself or shooting himself in the foot, he decided to become a warrior for the Jihad and take out as many infedel Americans as he could. This was a terrorist attack, it was suicide by cop, only he got lucky and survived 4 gunshot wounds. If he had strapped a suicide vest on and blew up 50 people, would you still be here saying he isn't a terrorist?

Gaybikersailor- you are one dumb slut. To think he chose to murder thirteen people to get a deferment, when he could have violated the "dont ask dont tell policy (like you would have) is insane.

Hey...........Pickle Poker.........yeah, I've seen stupid shit like that. There was the prostitution ring ran by female students on NATTC Millington. There was the guy that jumped off the barracks because he was homesick, landed on someone else from 4 stories up and killed both of them. There was the Master Chief who molested his son and was shot by his wife.

The military has many strange incidents like that, and, as a 20 year vet, I can tell you that I've seen some really strange things. What is your experience inside the military?

And, you also need to remember that he was Islamic as well as in the military, and unless you've had actual interaction with them (6 months in the ME, twice), you wouldn't understand how that happens.

Like I said, I've seen people do MANY things to get out of deployments, and not all of them were healthy. I've even seen a guy have someone else shoot them in the leg to miss.

Try again ya ignorant asshole.

Cavoto just did a piece on this My video capture was not configured correctly so it failed to record the amazing sound.
I hope cavoto is replayed tonight but it doesnt look good at this point.

He could have said he was gay and been out in 48 hours.

Nice personal.

Send him to Allah.

Your ignorance is even more glaring. Yes this Hasan guy didn't want to get deployed. The reason he didn't want to get deployed was because he is Muslim. His own 'presentation' proves that. So instead of killing himself or shooting himself in the foot, he decided to become a warrior for the Jihad and take out as many infedel Americans as he could. This was a terrorist attack, it was suicide by cop, only he got lucky and survived 4 gunshot wounds. If he had strapped a suicide vest on and blew up 50 people, would you still be here saying he isn't a terrorist?
He sure is one dumb terrorist then, to have provided us all with a "presentation" beforehand. :eusa_eh:

He could have said he was gay and been out in 48 hours.

Nope......takes a bit longer than 48 hours for something like that. Shit......on enlisted personnel it takes a minimum of a month, because before discharging someone like that, you have to ask permission from BUPERS.

For officers, it's more like 6 months to a year.

The old "say you're gay and you're gone away quickly" is a myth.

Forum List

Back