The Koch brothers agenda

Do these Koch-heads understand that their theories about the dark brothers put them in the same looney bin as Glen Beck with his chalkboard meltdowns about Soros?
Except that at least Beck could draw a link to some meaningful threat..

I've had a couple lefties tell me that the Koch bros. founded the T. Party because they gave a couple mill$$ to some organization that might have contributed to the T. party. Damn if only it took a $2Mill to get those results -- these dudes are brilliant.. That's about what they paid for ONE DRAPE at the Rockefeller Center theatre with their names on it.

And I don't remember seeing it in this thread, but they sponsor NOVA. The best science show on cable's free side. And I'm SURE -- i haven't seen that modify the number of global warming tearfests that NOVA has done.. Til you can show me how their funding NOVA has REDUCED the weekly global warming scripture -- just shut up about "their agenda"...

Last edited:
You can pretty much tell the "agenda" of wealthy people by looking at the contributions they make can't you?
Koch Brothers donations:
NY Presbyterian Hospital 15 Million
Anderson Cencer Center 25 Million
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Hospital 30 Million
Prostate Cancer Foundation 41 Million
Deerfield Academy 68 Million
Lincoln Center New York Theater 100 Million
MIT (Ma Institute Technology) 139 Million

I forgot what charities are on George Soros list.

These two will be the death of a great country.

Actually, Soros is far more dangerous than the Koch boys. idiot.

What's dangerous about the Koch brothers?

They're heroes in my book.

What's dangerous about unregulated corporate greed?

Hmmm...let me see...

Oh yea, it destroyed our economy twice within the last 100 years.

And then there is that pollution thing in the Gulf of Mexico.

And the lead in the paint, and the asbestos, and DDT...

And the Koch brothers just happen to be one of the top 10 polluters on the planet...

Not to mention they want to destroy Social Security and Medicare....

Do these Koch-heads understand that their theories about the dark brothers put them in the same looney bin as Glen Beck with his chalkboard meltdowns about Soros?

I've had a couple lefties tell me that the Koch bros. founded the T. Party because they gave a couple mill$$ to some organization that might have contributed to the T. party. Damn if only it took a $2Mill to get those results -- these dudes are brilliant.. That's about what they paid for ONE DRAPE at the Rockefeller Center theatre with their names on it.

And I don't remember seeing it in this thread, but they sponsor NOVA. The best science show on cable's free side. And I'm SURE -- i haven't seen that modify the number of global warming tearfests that NOVA has done.. Til you can show me how their funding NOVA has REDUCED the weekly global warming scripture -- just shut up about "their agenda"...

Actually their agenda is quite well known.

They own the Republican governors.

Remember when the faux Koch brother called the governor of Wisconsin and it was recorded?

Remember when the faux Koch brother called the governor of Wisconsin and it was recorded?

one thing i like about chris, he is consistent about making no sense

Right...It was recorded and absolutely nothing illegal, immoral, or even fattening, was recorded in that whole hoax.

You really have to be as stupid as you are on purpose.

Ever occcur to you Chris -- that MAYBE, Just MAYBE the governor picked up the call because Koch MIGHT have been offering to locate 10,000 jobs to his state? Or that someone with that amount of talent might have something interesting to say?

Naaawww. What does that mean --- they own the Republican governors? You've apparently somehow have brainwashed yourself. Like I said, CALL ME when the KOCHs start putting up "kook fringe denier" AGWarming shit on NOVA... Then I'll chat..

Last edited:
You can pretty much tell the "agenda" of wealthy people by looking at the contributions they make can't you?
Koch Brothers donations:
NY Presbyterian Hospital 15 Million
Anderson Cencer Center 25 Million
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Hospital 30 Million
Prostate Cancer Foundation 41 Million
Deerfield Academy 68 Million
Lincoln Center New York Theater 100 Million
MIT (Ma Institute Technology) 139 Million

I forgot what charities are on George Soros list.

Yeah I appreciate Chris drawing attention to these guys, helped me learn a lot about their charitable giving.

What people need is an education. Charity is simply a more devious form of enslavement. Nothing beats independence. Some people just need a hand getting that independence.

hey Dean....tell that to the guy who has to use his tongue to steer his wheel chair around.....your an asshole....and a disgrace to Humanity....

The Koch brothers are practically running the Republican Party right now, which is appropriate since billionaires are the Republicans only constituency.

Really?......every one else is what....a Democrat?.....do you read what you post Chris?.......now do you know why no one takes you seriously here?....

Last edited:
A breakdown of Soros vs. Koch political contributions over the years is available on XXXXXXXXX
It's pretty interesting.

People may not agree with Kochs' political goals, such as lower taxes and less government, but nothing they advocate for are out of the ordinary or particurarly worrisome.

Soros however, has dangerous political ambitions, especially overseas where he engineers foreign policy to serve his own interests. Through his International Crisis Group, he has managed to topple entire regimes in order to have control in countries that are rich in natural resources. Now, through his heavy influence on President Obama, he is encouraging support for Azerbaijan's opposition leader.

He doesn't belong in Azerbaijan, and he didn't belong in Georgia. Unlike the Koch brothers, he is a serious threat.

People may not agree with Kochs' political goals, such as lower taxes and less government, but nothing they advocate for are out of the ordinary or particurarly worrisome.
They're worrisome to nanny statists who worship at the altar of Big Daddy Big Gubmint.

That's why they recoil like Dracula being shown a cross at the mere mention of their names.

Forum List

Back