The Kitten Who Demolished Christmas

S

Shattered

Every single one of my gifts has a single claw-swipe through it, and each bow is laying on the floor near it's corresponding gift.

Apparently, she didn't like my color combinations?

Bitch.

psycho.jpg

dmp said:
She needs a beatin'.

Could you just send one of your cows to sit on her for 2 weeks? I'll pay postage.

dmp said:
I bet Bradley would kick her hairy ass.

:D

Unless he chickened out.
:)

Duh? That's what I'm after.. Hopefully, he's not afraid of a few tiny claws...(hence the 2-week time period).

Shattered said:
Duh? That's what I'm after.. Hopefully, he's not afraid of a few tiny claws...(hence the 2-week time period).

Duh? I know that's what you are after, that's why I said it. :)

Pay for shipping and you can lease him. :)

dmp said:
Duh? I know that's what you are after, that's why I said it. :)

Pay for shipping and you can lease him. :)

Lease??? Hell, just the money to SHIP him is enough to send someone toward bankruptcy.. He's not petite, you know.. :D

Better I just send this little maggot to you.. Merry Christmas, Darin! What color bow would you like? :D

Shattered said:
Lease??? Hell, just the money to SHIP him is enough to send someone toward bankruptcy.. He's not petite, you know.. :D

Better I just send this little maggot to you.. Merry Christmas, Darin! What color bow would you like? :D

Use rope...and tie it tightly around the neck.... :D

dmp said:
Use rope...and tie it tightly around the neck.... :D

Oooh. Your kinder & gentler side must be on vacation...

She has a high cute factor...when she doesn't move much.

Bonnie said:
Looking at that adorable face how could anyone be mad at her? :)

Yeeaahh.. How... I wonder... (Notice: That wasn't a question...)

Remember that sentiment while your puppy is teething. :)

I sympathize,shattered. My dog had to get a steroid shot a couple of weks ago for an allergic reaction to fleas(which we thought we had under control). He has been INSANE!!! Eating everything in sight.trying to hump the other dog,he even climbed up the kitchen chair and got ON the kitchen table for a snack!!! Vet said it will wear off soon,gosh I hope so!!! I'm waiting to come home from work and see him at the top of the Christmas tree-lol!!!

We had a cat years ago that did similar things. The tree eventually fell on him the last time he jumped in it. Took care of that problem.

The Beagle is doing ok. He leaves the tree alone, although everything that falls off the tree is considered "his" and is destroyed. I'm afraid to put gifts under there. I may need to borrow Krisy's hormonal dog for a bit, Jay's not fussy about sexual partners.

Said1 said:
We had a cat years ago that did similar things. The tree eventually fell on him the last time he jumped in it. Took care of that problem.

The Beagle is doing ok. He leaves the tree alone, although everything that falls off the tree is considered "his" and is destroyed. I'm afraid to put gifts under there. I may need to borrow Krisy's hormonal dog for a bit, <b>Jay's not fussy about sexual partners.</b>

LMAO!!!!

I almost *wish* the tree could fall on the cat.. However, the cat is about 3.5lbs, and the tree is about 200lbs.

Oh, and Nato - she's not "selective".. She swiped ALL packages and removed ALL bows. As soon as the bow falls, she loses interest in that particular package.

Said1 said:

The Beagle is doing ok. He leaves the tree alone, although everything that falls off the tree is considered "his" and is destroyed. I'm afraid to put gifts under there. I may need to borrow Krisy's hormonal dog for a bit, Jay's not fussy about sexual partners.

:laugh: :laugh: Done! He is all yours for Christmas. I don't think he is too picky either,since the other dog is a male.

Oh,have plenty of food,he is very hungry. He will take dog food,cat food,Philly cream cheese(he had the rest of mine last night), really anything edible :mm:

Forum List

Back