The KISS Of DEATH!!!!!

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Thanks Fox Sports!!! You have been fawning all over Russel Wilson all morning on your little pre game show.

Will RW continue his awesome play from the third round to perhaps rookie of the year in the NFL?

I would prefer they don't mention him at all. So far he has been mowing down some of the best defenses in the league with unthinkable poise for a rookie.

With Foxes "Kiss Of Death" he will probably go out today and break his leg or something. :eek:

Michael...Howie... Terry ...Jimmy...!!!! Shut the fuck up about our QB. He is playing under enough pressure already!!!!!

Jesus H. Christ... !!!! He's just a friggin ROOKIE!!!! We never even heard of the kid before we picked him. Now he's all this and all that!!!

I NEVER thought I would EVER say this... but here goes..."Hasselbeck Who?" :lol:

It was worse than I thought!! :eek: The coach had to bench Wilson at halftime.

He was only 7 of 11 in the shocking first half and one of his passes was an interception.

Our back up QB threw for a touchdown and we eventually won the game.

Last edited:
Wilson may be short - but is he a heady QB.

I predict the Seahawks will win out - win the NFC West - get a bye - and play the NE Pats in the Super Bowl.

I love Wilson and sometimes forget he is a rookie. I prefer Mike and Mike for pre-game chatter.

Love RWs Tweets too.

I predict the Seahawks will win out - win the NFC West - get a bye - and play the NE Pats in the Super Bowl.

What he showed in his remarkable voyage from game one where we lost to the team we just beat 58-0 is that he is capable of putting it all on his own shoulders when neccessary. The 97 yard drive in Chicago to go ahead in the final minutes.. This against one of the best defenses in the NFL. Then we were fortunate to win the toss in OT and without missing a beat Wilson, with unshakeable resolve drove right down the field and wone the game.

Few experienced quarterback have ever aquired the maturity and skills to do that. I don't think I've ever seen a rookie as skilled and as steady in that position.

When the Defense and the special teams play up to their potential as they did yesterday We don't need a quarterback as good as Wilson. He proved himself under fire and now the rest of the team is stepping up. This is the team we have been waiting for... AND they are all young guys... Barring injurys this could be a dynasty team like The Patriots or the Stealers.

As hard as his might be hard to imagine...but imagine Wilson in two years?

As far as the playoffs ...we have already beaten several of the NFC teams that could be our opponents on the way to the Super Bowl. AND we are truly a much improved team since opening day. Maybe the most improved team in the NFL.

I like our chances for a Super Bowl appearance this season and next year and the year after.

:D

Only teams that scares me in the NFC are the Packers and Giants.

Seattle was in every game that they lost - largest margin of defeat was 8 points.

They got payback on the Cardinals - Niners wont be so easy but Hawks will whup them.

For Chrissakes - take care of business against the Bills in Toronto.....................

Last edited:
Only team that scares me in the NFC is the Packers.

Why? They lost on a fluke play in Seattle but they could have been more than a touchdown ahead if they actually "deserved" the win. Since then Wilson has improved lghts out. Out recievers are all making great effort at catching the balls and Wilson delivers strikes. Our Defense is rated 3rd in the NFL..3RD!!!! Sorry buddy but with a defense rated third with 3 games left and A QB like Wilson that can carry his offense down the field when everything is on the line.. I ain't ascared!

:lol:

Russel who? :D

Exactly! I never head of Wilson when the Hawks got him in the third round. I was still trying to remember his name three or four games into this 2012 NFL season...

Maybe Pete Carroll saw this video...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8r7wLnb1xc&feature=endscreen&NR=1]Ultimate Russell Wilson Highlights - 2011 Season - YouTube[/ame]

Wilson only played one year in big time college football when he transfered to Wisconsin for his senior year.

Last edited:
Thiis is going to be like a week off for the Seahawks. Playing the Bills "on the road" this Sunday is going to be strange. It will seem more like a vacation mixed with a football game.

"Fortunately for Seahawks, PSY’s crowd could top the Bills’"

From the "News Tribune"

" Unless it’s the Super Bowl, the halftime show at an NFL stadium usually is neither seen nor heard. But Sunday afternoon in Toronto, the halftime act might engage Rogers Centre fans more than the game between the Seahawks and Buffalo Bills.
Korean rapper Park Jae-song – better known by his stage name of PSY – is scheduled to perform. A few weeks ago, PSY’s “Gangnam Style,” with almost a billion hits, surpassed Justin Bieber’s “Baby” as the most-watched YouTube video in history. Overtaking a world-history icon like Justin Bieber is no small accomplishment."

" But, hey, it’s all good. Toronto gets to enjoy an actual sports contest while the NHL season remains on hold. The Bills get to pay their bills. The Seahawks get to look at a road game unlike any other road game.
And if the kids in the audience are thrilled by the dance moves PSY displays at halftime, well ...
Just wait until they see Golden Tate. "

The Hawks couldn't be luckier.. Indoors....neutral field .. playing a team that is 5-8 with as much chance of making the playoffs as I have getting a date with Dido..

GO!!!! SEAHAWKS!!!!

I am concerned should the Seahawks lose Richard Sherman for the playoffs due to suspension for using a banned substance.

The guy is a playmaker who is all over the field.

I am concerned should the Seahawks lose Richard Sherman for the playoffs due to suspension for using a banned substance.

The guy is a playmaker who is all over the field.

The Seahawks are not concerned....:lol:

Usually a blow out at home spells THE KISS OF DEATH for an away game.. today ...not so much.

Blowout in Toronto.. 50 - 17 .

Only teams that scares me in the NFC are the Packers and Giants.

Seattle was in every game that they lost - largest margin of defeat was 8 points.

They got payback on the Cardinals - Niners wont be so easy but Hawks will whup them.

For Chrissakes - take care of business against the Bills in Toronto.....................

SF doesn't concern you? ?????????????

This game is HUGE ... The pundits are still ga-ga over Wilson.. They hardly ever mention Kapernapickle... ????????????

:confused:

The Seahawks may go to the superbowl buy the pats wont,They will get their asses whipped in Denver by the Broncos.The Pats dont have a defense remember? the 49ers exposed them.The pats arent good enough to be beat REAL teams.they wouldnt have even been in the superbowl last year if that reciever of the ravens held on to the ball in the end zone.

Forum List

Back