The Kinky test!

Trinity

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2004
The Kinky test!

http://www.queendom.com/tests/minitests/fx/kinky.html

Your score = 45

What does your score mean?
Your score suggests that you are a progressive-minded conservative when it comes to sexuality. You are open to new sexual ideas and behavior, but only to a certain limit; you may, for example, consider role-playing or bondage with your partner, but recoil at the thought of a threesome. With a partner of a similar lookout, you can create the perfect playing field for a healthy and fun sex life. Keep the lines of communication with your partner open, try introducing new things into the bedroom, and don't be afraid to veto anything you're not comfortable with. Just beware of judging others for coloring outside the lines of what you consider "sexual normalcy" - different strokes for different folks!

Your score = 60 :eek:

You are very open-minded when it comes to sexuality. You welcome new experiences in the bedroom, and even if you aren't comfortable with a particular ingredient of sex, you don't judge those who indulge themselves. You seem to be one gutsy love-maker! You are evidently willing to experiment and are adept at using your creative instincts in the bedroom. Your approach is playful and fun and you're more than capable of walking on the wild side when the mood strikes - in fact, you have quite the appetite for the sexually daring. You are curious, adventurous and thrill seeking. If S&M, B&D, threesomes and swinging are your thing, (NOT!!!!!) however, proceed with caution - your wild disposition could clash with a loved one's more docile sexual temperament (not to mention the danger of STDs). Even fulfilling your wildest fantasy may not be worth losing the love and respect of someone special, so be sure to communicate and test the waters before making any leaps.

Okay, laugh if you must, but what is "the mile high club" they keep asking about in these quizzes?

Also what is the "B&D" that Said1 is so into?
( ;) JK, Said1) But, really, what is it? Anyone? Anyone?

BTW No! I am not posting my results! That's private! :p:

mom4 said:
Okay, laugh if you must, but what is "the mile high club" they keep asking about in these quizzes?

Also what is the "B&D" that Said1 is so into?
( ;) JK, Said1) But, really, what is it? Anyone? Anyone?

BTW No! I am not posting my results! That's private! :p:

The term "Mile High Club" refers to two people engaging in sexual activity (sexual intercourse) at an altitude of no less than 5,280 ft (a mile high above the earth) in an airplane.

"B&D" - Bondage and Domination

Your score = 40

Your score suggests that you are a progressive-minded conservative when it comes to sexuality. You are open to new sexual ideas and behavior, but only to a certain limit; you may, for example, consider role-playing or bondage with your partner, but recoil at the thought of a threesome. With a partner of a similar lookout, you can create the perfect playing field for a healthy and fun sex life. Keep the lines of communication with your partner open, try introducing new things into the bedroom, and don't be afraid to veto anything you're not comfortable with. Just beware of judging others for coloring outside the lines of what you consider "sexual normalcy" - different strokes for different folks!

You are very open-minded when it comes to sexuality. You welcome new experiences in the bedroom, and even if you aren't comfortable with a particular ingredient of sex, you don't judge those who indulge themselves. You seem to be one gutsy love-maker! You are evidently willing to experiment and are adept at using your creative instincts in the bedroom. Your approach is playful and fun and you're more than capable of walking on the wild side when the mood strikes - in fact, you have quite the appetite for the sexually daring. You are curious, adventurous and thrill seeking. If S&M, B&D, threesomes and swinging are your thing, however, proceed with caution - your wild disposition could clash with a loved one's more docile sexual temperament (not to mention the danger of STDs). Even fulfilling your wildest fantasy may not be worth losing the love and respect of someone special, so be sure to communicate and test the waters before making any leaps.

(Tell you what, they have no idea what questions to ask to find out if somebody is a kinkster.)

KLee said:
The term "Mile High Club" refers to two people engaging in sexual activity (sexual intercourse) at an altitude of no less than 5,280 ft (a mile high above the earth) in an airplane.

"B&D" - Bondage and Domination

B&D is Bondage and Discipline.

A small spanking is not the same as Sado Masochism, which of couse is S&M.

no1tovote4 said:
B&D is Bondage and Discipline.

Is that what there calling it now days! ;) So please explain how exactly do you know this! :teeth:

Are you kinky?

Your score = 45

Results of "The Test"
How much of a liar are you?

Your score = 40

Remember the boy who cried wolf? Along the same vein, Aesop once wrote, "A liar will not be believed, even when he speaks the truth." You're not a hard-core fibber, but you do give in to the temptation to blur the truth from time to time. You may convince yourself that it's only human and no real harm is done, but in reality you could be causing problems in your relationships. Once you're caught telling a falsehood, people will place less trust in your word. And, of course, there is the tendency even the most innocent of lies have to snowball and end up doing more damage than intended. Consider the consequences of your fabrications, and put some thought into changing your behavior. Since your score was in the middle, you're already halfway there.

oh my god i knew i was always kinky-- i guess that i just needed a test to confirm iT!!!!that makes me so happy and horney!!!

Forum List

Back