The King of the Unwanted is at your Doorstep....

Ultra

King of the Unwanted
Feb 1, 2007
The Other Side
Mr. Banned? is here. Do you want to let him in? :eusa_silenced:

I have been registered here a while and am now thinking I might be a be a bit more of a contributor. Looking forward to learning the idiosyncrasies of this crew, I am.

I have been registered here a while and am now thinking I might be a be a bit more of a contributor. Looking forward to learning the idiosyncrasies of this crew, I am.

Here is my idiosyncrasy: I named your car 'Gwen'. Short for Gwendolyn. Welcome back.

-Joe

Here is my idiosyncrasy: I named your car 'Gwen'. Short for Gwendolyn. Welcome back.

-Joe

:confused:

I am known to some regulars here from another board and they will be happy to verify for you that I am not whoever you have me confused with.

:wtf:

:confused:

I am known to some regulars here from another board and they will be happy to verify for you that I am not whoever you have me confused with.

:wtf:

I don't have you confused... I just thought Gwen would be a good name for the car :D

-Joe

Hello, Mr. Banned. :cool:

Baffle'em good, Ultra!

Sometimes I think I'm a jinx to threads.........No posts after I enter one. Happens all the time. :confused:

Sorry Ultra...... :(

Forum List

Back