The King of Pop's Loyal Retinue

KarlMarx

May 9, 2004
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A56717-2005Feb26.html

Whether he's guilty or not this is sad. Don't these people have better things to do with their lives? Quitting your job and sharing a room in a fleabag hotel with a perfect stranger just so that you can stand vigil over Michael Jackson's trial? Does that sound rational? It seems to me that many of these yo-yos need help just as much as the King of Pop himself!

It is sad.They are going to feel pretty silly if he is convicted, which i think he will.I mean think about it.If you was a millionaire peadophile what would you build in your back garden ?
Guilty as a puppy sat next to a pile of poop in my opinion. :whip:

yeah they are going to be real dissapointed when he gets to play house with bubba in the big house.
but then again, no matter how much evidence to his guilt is presented some people will proclaim his innocence to the end. and i hope its a painful end

musicman said:
A painful end - LMAO!

I think Bubba will see to that!
im thinking he needs something of an eye opener. how can you sleep in the same bed as children in the first place, let alone after you had t pay off the last set of victims? well lets jsut hope that justice prevails this time around and another demented person gets carted off to jail.
but what i fear the most is that he'll get some light sentence at a country club, then not have to register as a sex offender.

but you know what they say; life is like a shit sandwhich. the more bread you have, the less shit you have to eat.

Johnney said:
im thinking he needs something of an eye opener. how can you sleep in the same bed as children in the first place, let alone after you had t pay off the last set of victims? well lets jsut hope that justice prevails this time around and another demented person gets carted off to jail.
but what i fear the most is that he'll get some light sentence at a country club, then not have to register as a sex offender.

but you know what they say; life is like a shit sandwhich. the more bread you have, the less shit you have to eat.

They ought to try this case in Cincinnati. There was a local television news reporter who just got sent up for child molesting. Evidently, he served as a volunteer mentor at a local boys club, and used that position to lure young boys into sex. His attorney tried to fight the ruling that this guy would have to register as a sexual predator for the rest of his life.

The judge was unmoved. He said, "This man used his position of power and influence to lure children into sex. If that doesn'f fit the definition of 'sexual predator', I don't know what does."

musicman said:
The judge was unmoved. He said, "This man used his position of power and influence to lure children into sex. If that doesn'f fit the definition of 'sexual predator', I don't know what does."
now theres a no-shit statement right there.

musicman said:
Cincy is a typical, f***ed-up city, but there are little pockets of sanity here and there.
as long as they are in the right place its all good.

Gotta wonder what's wrong with the parents. It's not like Jackson's hanging out at the park and luring children to his house. The parents are dropping them off.

I wouldn't let that wacko anywhere near my kids.

Trigg said:
Gotta wonder what's wrong with the parents. It's not like Jackson's hanging out at the park and luring children to his house. The parents are dropping them off.

I wouldn't let that wacko anywhere near my kids.
just some people who got lured in to the last time this shit happened and thought he was actually innocent!

I think Michael's money is going to serve him well in all of this. It tends to buy justice wholesale. Consider OJ, Kobe, Michael, well now I sound racist....just switch over to the political side and there are plenty of examples to show that money and justice are color blind.
I do think it is a far far strech for Michaels supporters to be so absolutely convinced of his innocence, and cannot understand why anyone, except for Michael and his victims and their families, has any interest in this at all. I hope it doesnt become another media circus.

I think if Michael ends up in prison then its going to be a death sentence. he wont survive bubba

I think if Michael ends up in prison then its going to be a death sentence. he wont survive bubba

Like most rich people who get into trouble he'll probably go to a low security prison.

Forum List

Back