the king must die so the country may live. It's time for President Trump to disavow Bin Salman

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"We'll say it for every Saudi journalist that cannot: Crown Prince Salman must go one way or another. He is no reformer. He is a wolf in sheep’s clothing; a tyrant, a liar, a monster, a devil." - Washington Post

my friends, its time to lead!

Yes, why not? Let's invade Saudi Arabia and do some regime change. That's worked out so well in the past.

• Banned
"We'll say it for every Saudi journalist that cannot: Crown Prince Salman must go one way or another. He is no reformer. He is a wolf in sheep’s clothing; a tyrant, a liar, a monster, a devil." - Washington Post

Translated: The economy must die so that democrats can gain power
saudi arabia controls if the US has a good economy? i accept your surrender!

Yes, why not? Let's invade Saudi Arabia and do some regime change. That's worked out so well in the past.
i dont think we should do that, but we should do something there

"...we should do something there"

Did you care to be more specific? In the Saudi Arabian chain of succession another Saudi will replace the Crown Prince you don't like and he will be pretty much just like the one he followed. So what is your solution...I'm all ears!

Oil prices have a huge impact. If they didn't, the left would not be so invested in attacking SA. Of course George Soros is heavily invested in Iran, that is another reason the left attacks SA.

How old are you? Do you remember the Carter years?

Khashoggi has absolutely nothing to do with us. There is no way infidels are going to do force the Saudi royal family to do anything.

How old are you? Do you remember the Carter years?

Khashoggi has absolutely nothing to do with us. There is no way infidels are going to do force the Saudi royal family to do anything.

This is all very simple.

The enemy of Iran is the enemy of the democrat party.

Forum List

Back