The kind of immigrants western nations deserve

grbb

VIP Member
Oct 15, 2016
'This is different rich...It's crazy': the Chinese riding the spending boom

What do you think?

Those chinese even use western name. Also plastic surgery to make people look more "western" kind of sell among asians. They're bringing money (PRC produces a dozen billionaire a year).

So why do western countries accept this kind again?

So with chinese immigrants, filled with money, and admiring western values, wanting to pay and come to US.

Why are western countries accepting this kind of immigrant instead?

This is the kind of immigrant you may not want or deserve

What do you think?

Last edited:
There should be some sort of screening mechanism and tests that gauge knowledge and intelligence. Much like the beloved affirmative action programs, if someone is closely related to another person legally in the US, they would be admitted over someone else with the same evaluation but without close relatives.

Oh, and no people from countries who cannot or will not share intelligence and background of those wishing to enter.

I would say simple.

Wanna live in US, pay

Actually the way Dubai did it, or overdid it, is 80% of their population is immigrant and the citizen just do nothing collecting money from visa fee.

Reasonable system.

Yea, I don't like islamic system in general. I think the way Dubai did it is a bit extreme. But I got to credit them for doing something right this time.

Forum List

Back