The Killings of Channon Christian & Chris Newsom

Will y'all quit with the animal thing? Animals don't do this shit. PEOPLE do.

Notice how the internet is the only way we know about the Knoxville Horror, the Wichita Massacre and the mass murder in Pearcy, Arkansas. When blacks savagely murder whites, the media keeps a tight lid on it. One black is killed by whites, and it's fucking national news for weeks. Statistically, however, it's blacks killing whites, not vice-versa.

Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom were victims of a HATE KILLING. What these black "humans" did to them was not motivated by anything but pure hate of whites. When you live in a country where the black president goes to a black church where the black preacher preaches hatred of whites, well, stuff like that is going to happen.

As a friend said, "the only reason we don't have a race war in America is because whites haven't started fighting back." Damn straight.

• Banned
Notice how the internet is the only way we know about the Knoxville Horror, the Wichita Massacre and the mass murder in Pearcy, Arkansas. When blacks savagely murder whites, the media keeps a tight lid on it. One black is killed by whites, and it's fucking national news for weeks. Statistically, however, it's blacks killing whites, not vice-versa.

Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom were victims of a HATE KILLING. What these black "humans" did to them was not motivated by anything but pure hate of whites. When you live in a country where the black president goes to a black church where the black preacher preaches hatred of whites, well, stuff like that is going to happen.

As a friend said, "the only reason we don't have a race war in America is because whites haven't started fighting back." Damn straight.

You're correct. There is without a doubt alot of hypocrisy. This was clearly a hate crime. Can you actually believe that only one of these monsters received the death penalty? This is one tragedy that has never left my mind ever since I heard about it. I can't get the thought of what that poor Girl must have went through out of my mind. I feel so bad for both of their families. ~BH

Forum List

Back