The kids are alright.

If they are hie supremacists like you, they are all shit.

You are a fucking idiot.
Please don't tell me you are claiming not to be a white supremacist. Really Pepe.

I already told you I'm not a white supremacist. I hate a lot of the racist stuff that white people here say about blacks.
Best check into the Alt Right & Pepe.

I know exactly what the alt-right stands for, do you?

upload_2018-2-19_9-5-55.png

If they are hie supremacists like you, they are all shit.

You are a fucking idiot.
Please don't tell me you are claiming not to be a white supremacist. Really Pepe.

I already told you I'm not a white supremacist. I hate a lot of the racist stuff that white people here say about blacks.
Best check into the Alt Right & Pepe.

I know exactly what the alt-right stands for, do you?
From WIKI:

The alt-right, or alternative right, is a loosely-connected and somewhat ill-defined[1] grouping of white supremacists, neo-Confederates, neo-Nazis, neo-fascists, and other far-right[2][3][4] fringe hate groups.[5][6] Alt-right beliefs have been described as isolationist, protectionist, antisemitic and white supremacist,[7][8][9] frequently overlapping with Neo-Nazism,[10][11][12][13] nativism and Islamophobia,[14][15][16][17][18] antifeminism, misogyny and homophobia,[10][19][20][21][13] right-wing populism[22][23] and the neoreactionary movement.[7][24] The concept has further been associated with several groups such as American nationalists and neo-monarchists, men's rights advocates and the 2016 presidential campaign of Donald Trump.[14][23][24][

From WIKI:

The alt-right, or alternative right, is a loosely-connected and somewhat ill-defined[1] grouping of white supremacists, neo-Confederates, neo-Nazis, neo-fascists, and other far-right[2][3][4] fringe hate groups.[5][6] Alt-right beliefs have been described as isolationist, protectionist, antisemitic and white supremacist,[7][8][9] frequently overlapping with Neo-Nazism,[10][11][12][13] nativism and Islamophobia,[14][15][16][17][18] antifeminism, misogyny and homophobia,[10][19][20][21][13] right-wing populism[22][23] and the neoreactionary movement.[7][24] The concept has further been associated with several groups such as American nationalists and neo-monarchists, men's rights advocates and the 2016 presidential campaign of Donald Trump.[14][23][24][

111.jpg

The things which have been suggested would not have saved those kids. I'm sorry to be the bearer if thst bad news, but the only useful defense for a be ad guy with a gun is a good guy with one.
Thank you Mr NRA Dupe

You are making yourself look even dumber...

A liberal has no Right to call anyone a Dupe...

The left is nothing but Dupes.............
A Trump voter is a dupe. A fat assed liar, fraud, business cheat, adulterer, woman abuser, pussy grabbing, accused wife rapist, accused child rapist, draft dodging veteran trashing piece of shit duped you into voting for him.

E

Trump spanked you and your party hard...

Who's your President Now....

That's Right, it's President Donald J. Trump....

More Spankings to Come:dance:

Apparently with plenty of help from your commie buddies the Russians./

Funny how proud you're of that. Commie fuck that you are.

Even Congress passed sanctions for this yet your orange hero didn't apply them. Why was that? Asshole.

Look Dip Shit…

It’s your side that colluded with the Russians..

Plain to see for anyone other than an ignorant Butt Hurt Zealot like yourself.

The supposed Russian effort to disrupt our elections started under

obongo in 2014. The Russians are laughing their Ruski Asses off

at you pathetic snot sucking cry baby liberals using this as

an excuse for hillary getting her Ass Spanked Hard by Trump…

Trump won’t let your ignorance on the left dictate foreign policy.

Later Dumb Ass….

Forum List

Back