The Kerry Effect

W
Okay.

Are attacking a country that hasn't attacked you, killing millions of people, raping children, torturing and killing pows and destroying infrastructure, war crimes?

Yes or no?

What does this question have to do with your statement that I challenged you on? Zero. It's a deflection.

Sweet baby jeebus..make up your mind..

will ya?

I never changed it. You made a ridiculous statement which I questioned. Rather then answering it you asked me a different question. I have stuck with my original question. I got it, you're not going to answer it. I knew that all along, I just wanted to you demonstrate it. You did.

I'm still looking for the right side's answers. Telling the other side what NOT to do is easy. What WOULD you do to stimulate growth etc....

again, NOT imposing a bunch of regulations would have encouraged growth.

You work under the delusion that government actually does anything constructive about the economy. It doesn't.

Had Obama NOT run up 4 trillion in new debt, NOT imposed an unworkable health plan, not imposed a bunch of regulations on the banks, the economy would have grown out of this recession by now. Just like it has from every other recession.

So in others words, you don't have an answer.

Look, I'm not sitting here with my mouth open going "OMG" they have no answer, because it has been the case since day one.

What regulations stiffled growth. Let's take out those regulations. How would it have stimulated growth?

Quite often, after President Bush won his reelection, I've asked the people who voted for him the second time around, "why did you vote to reelect him?", and their answer always came back..."Because the Democrats put up Kerry as their candidate".....

Is Obama going to win his reelection in 2012 due to the "Kerry Effect"?

Due to there not being a strong, energetic, and charismatic Republican candidate that can pull Democrats over to vote for him?

Kerry might have taken it if he took the Swift boat liars a little more seriously. But even with that the election was pretty close.

United States presidential election, 2004 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kerry's problem wasn't that he didn't take the Swift boat veterans seriously. It was the fact that every time they said that Kerry wasn't being honest, Kerry changed his story while the swift boat veterans remained consistant.

None of which would have even been an issue if he didnt run on the fact that he served in Vietnam. As if that single fact alone qualifies someone to be President.

I'm still looking for the right side's answers. Telling the other side what NOT to do is easy. What WOULD you do to stimulate growth etc....

again, NOT imposing a bunch of regulations would have encouraged growth.

You work under the delusion that government actually does anything constructive about the economy. It doesn't.

Had Obama NOT run up 4 trillion in new debt, NOT imposed an unworkable health plan, not imposed a bunch of regulations on the banks, the economy would have grown out of this recession by now. Just like it has from every other recession.

So in others words, you don't have an answer.

Look, I'm not sitting here with my mouth open going "OMG" they have no answer, because it has been the case since day one.

What regulations stiffled growth. Let's take out those regulations. How would it have stimulated growth?

IOW he doesn't have an answer that you approve of. Not the same thing.
Yes, the huge numbers of regs coming out of DC have stifled growth. Don't ask for a list because this site has limited bandwidth. We can start with Obamacare and Dodd-Frank and the myriad of regs that haven't even been written yet.

Forum List

Back