The Kennedys: just like you and me

Or when drunk, liked picking up old men in drag.

nope, he was into picking up young joan bennett lookalikes.

go figure

Hey, you're doing a great Howie Carr impression. Can you do Jack E. Robinson?

:lol:

81%20Weird%20Car%20Accident.jpg

Truth is any FBI file will end up making the Kennedy family's opponents and enemies look worse than they already do.

poor del has his weaknesses as we all do. he is irrational when it comes to a Kennedy. :eek:

---
MA. trivia

Many a Boston Irish family has never forgiven the Kennedy's for forgetting where they come from.

There has always been a cottage industry of Kennedy Slayers in MA. They all resemble Don Quixote--without a Sancho to lead them back to reality.
Classic! Need to look at how the usmb of today developed into what it is now.

WASHINGTON Edward M. Kennedys family will be given a rare opportunity to raise objections before the public disclosure of thousands of pages of the late Massachusetts senators exhaustive and secret FBI file, according to bureau officials and advisers to the family.

The accommodation, though uncommon, will help ensure that the release of material on Kennedy gathered by agents throughout much of his life will not violate the privacy rights of his surviving relatives, those involved in the process said.

Family gets a say on FBI Kennedy file - The Boston Globe

by accommodation of course, they mean privilege, and not violating privacy rights means ensuring the statute of limitations has run out on various acts of mayhem, rape and fraud.

yep, just regular folks. i mean, they did the same thing for martin luther king's family, right?

:eusa_whistle:

Why speak of their privilege as if it's a bad thing?

Of course they have privilege. They are famous, wealthy and have connections.

Everyone has some level of privilege that others of lower station don't have.

I have a good paying job, I own my own home and land, I have a decent car, because of my job I know people in higher positions at the gas and electric company and dozens of big contractors and so on. Compared to the Kennedy's I have no privilege, but compared to millions of other Americans I am very privileged. Just like you. And just like you use your level of privilege now, you'd use it all the same if you had Kennedy levels.

Hell even the poorest American is still privileged way beyond poor people in other countries

Forum List

Back