The Karelian question or Karelian issue . European (Finnish) or Asiatic?

Which is Karelia European (Finnish) or Asiatic (belongs to Maskal tribes )

• European (Finnish)

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • It is Asiatic (belongs to Maskal tribes )

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Which is Karelia European (Finnish) or Asiatic (belongs to Maskal tribes ) ? my position is clear, Karelia is Finland, much like Crimea is Ukraine

300px-Finnish_areas_ceded_in_1944.png

Karelian question - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Karelian_question

The Karelian question or Karelian issue (Finnish: Karjala-kysymys) is a dispute in Finnish politics over whether to try to regain control over Finnish Karelia and ...

or Asiatic (belongs to Maskal tribes ) ?
So called Maskal tribes were formed in Europe and are much more similar to other East European nations than to Asiatic ones.
not at all, they have been formed by great mongol czars (khans ) meanwhile eastern Europe is cold war term , read Anne Elizabeth Applebaum... second metro in Europe was build in Budapest , 2 most powerful republics were in "eastern " Europe ,

So called Maskal tribes were formed in Europe and are much more similar to other East European nations than to Asiatic ones.
not at all, they have been formed by great mongol czars (khans ) meanwhile eastern Europe is cold war term , read Anne Elizabeth Applebaum... second metro in Europe was build in Budapest , 2 most powerful republics were in "eastern " Europe ,
It is pointless, dude. Genetically and lingvistically, all contemporary East Slavic people - Russians, Ukrainians and Belorussians - are close. Yes, there are some regional differences. It is interesting that contemporary Russians have more Finno-Ugric blood than other Slavs.

Politically yes, the rise of Moscow kingdom was the result of Mongol invasion.

2 most powerful republics? What are them?

It is pointless, dude. Genetically and lingvistically, all contemporary East Slavic people - Russians, Ukrainians and Belorussians - are close. Yes, there are some regional differences. It is interesting that contemporary Russians have more Finno-Ugric blood than other Slavs.

Politically yes, the rise of Moscow kingdom was the result of Mongol invasion.

2 most powerful republics? What are them?

"Genetically and lingvistically, all contemporary East Slavic people - Russians, Ukrainians and Belorussians - are close" not at all i dont buy the racial theories, but if you like it , Maskal folk (heartlands) are Finnish Moksha
The cradle of Russians, an obvious Finno-Volgaic genetic ...

https://indo-european.eu › 2019/04 › the-cradle-of-russian-expansion-an-o...

Apr 17, 2019 - The cradle of Russians, an obvious Finno-Volgaic genetic hotspot ... During that interval, the Russians encountered the Finns, Ugrians, and Samoyeds ... of the PCA plot are associated with longitude and latitude, respectively, of the ... Y-DNA haplogroups of Tuvinian tribes show little effect of the Mongol ..

than Maskal geographical names( toponim) are Finnish , in Belarus they are Balto -Slavic

"2 most powerful republics?" Crown (Poland) and GDL (Belarus)

Last edited:
Genetically and lingvistically, all contemporary East Slavic people - Russians, Ukrainians and Belorussians - are close" not at all i dont buy the racial theories, but if you like it , Maskal folk (heartlands) are Finnish Moksha

Apr 17, 2019 - The cradle of Russians, an obvious Finno-Volgaic genetic hotspot ... During that interval, the Russians encountered the Finns, Ugrians, and Samoyeds ... of the PCA plot are associated with longitude and latitude, respectively, of the ... Y-DNA haplogroups of Tuvinian tribes show little effect of the Mongol .
Then, if this theory will be taken into account, your entire OP is meaningless, because the Russians and Finns are something like cousins and it doesn't matter to which one Karelia belongs.

Well, they weren't republics. Yes, they had some authority back then, especially Poland, but to call them most powerful... It is a little exaggeration.

Your native Belarus stopped being a wasteland purely thanks to Bolsheviks.

Genetically and lingvistically, all contemporary East Slavic people - Russians, Ukrainians and Belorussians - are close" not at all i dont buy the racial theories, but if you like it , Maskal folk (heartlands) are Finnish Moksha

Apr 17, 2019 - The cradle of Russians, an obvious Finno-Volgaic genetic hotspot ... During that interval, the Russians encountered the Finns, Ugrians, and Samoyeds ... of the PCA plot are associated with longitude and latitude, respectively, of the ... Y-DNA haplogroups of Tuvinian tribes show little effect of the Mongol .
Then, if this theory will be taken into account, your entire OP is meaningless, because the Russians and Finns are something like cousins and it doesn't matter to which one Karelia belongs.

Well, they weren't republics. Yes, they had some authority back then, especially Poland, but to call them most powerful... It is a little exaggeration.

Your native Belarus stopped being a wasteland purely thanks to Bolsheviks.
" doesn't matter to which one Karelia belongs. " yes it does not , thats why it will be Finnish again they take care much better

"
weren't republics." you are wrong, even today term RP uses as the synonym for republic in Poland .

its funny to see here a Jew , who defends here Muscovite "orthodox" church & black100 imperial concept of "3 Russian nations ". the same group of people introduced term & practices of pogroms to the world

if you really want to learn something new about your ancestors homeland buy this book , its the best one

Amazon.com: The Reconstruction of Nations: Poland, Ukraine ...

https://www.amazon.com › Reconstruction-Nations-Ukraine-Lithuania-156...

The Reconstruction of Nations: Poland, Ukraine, Lithuania... and millions of other books are available for Amazon Kindle. ... The top history books of last year picked by Amazon Book Review Editor, Chris Schluep. ... Timothy Snyder is assistant professor of history at Yale University.

"weren't republics." you are wrong, even today term RP uses as the synonym for republic in Poland .
Actually, the term Rech Pospolita doesn't have the only meaning it is used now. I am sure you can google it yourself. RP was union of the Kingdom of Poland and the Great Duchy of Lithuania. How these countries considering their names could be reoublics can be explained only in your parallel world, I suppose.

its funny to see here a Jew , who defends here Muscovite "orthodox" church & black100 imperial concept of "3 Russian nations ". the same group of people introduced term & practices of pogroms to the world
I am not a Jew, it is the first.

Second. I have never defended the Orthodox church. I will tell you even more - I consider it as an institution which should be abolished.

Third. To say frankly, the Ukrainians (if the contemporary term should be used) engaged in these pogroms voluntarily and being sure that they were doing a right thing.

"weren't republics." you are wrong, even today term RP uses as the synonym for republic in Poland .
Actually, the term Rech Pospolita doesn't have the only meaning it is used now. I am sure you can google it yourself. RP was union of the Kingdom of Poland and the Great Duchy of Lithuania. How these countries considering their names could be reoublics can be explained only in your parallel world, I suppose.

Second. I have never defended the Orthodox church. I will tell you even more - I consider it as an institution which should be abolished.

Third. To say frankly, the Ukrainians (if the contemporary term should be used) engaged in these pogroms voluntarily and being sure that they were doing a right thing.
"Rech Pospolita" no one pays me to reeducate you, it is as i wrote but you can reject it
Ukrainians were subjects of Pogroms too,
The Black Hundred (Russian: transliterated Tschjornaja Sotnja or Chornaya Sotnya), also known as the black-hundredists (in Russian; Tschernosotjenzy), was an ultra-nationalist movement in Russia in the early 20th century. It was a staunch supporter of the House of Romanov and opposed any retreat from the autocracy of the reigning monarch.[2] The name apparently arose from the Medieval concept of "black", or common (non-noble) people, organized into militias.[3]

The Black Hundreds were also noted for extremism and incitement to pogroms, nationalistic Russocentric doctrines, different xenophobic beliefs, including anti-Ukrainian sentiment[4] and anti-semitism.[5]. A Moscow group specifically has 376 members.[6][non-primary source needed]. On the group's main page, it claims that the Black Hundreds is a 'mass social-political movement of the Russian (russkiy, indicating ethnic Russians) people all-class-inclusive in its membership, sponsored by representatives of [ethnic] Russian culture and the intellectual elite, which arose for the sake of the struggle with revolution in the beginning of the twentieth century by way of self-organisation of orthodox people and which depended on their ideology on the formula of Count S. S. Uvarov 'Orthodoxy, Autocracy, Nationality'...'.

Black Hundreds - Wikipedia

"During the Polish-Ukrainian War over three days of unrest in the city, an estimated 52–150 Jewish residents were killed and hundreds more were injured, with widespread looting carried out by Polish soldiers, as well as by lawless civilians, and local criminals. Two hundred and seventy Ukrainians were also killed during this incident. The Poles did not stop the pogrom until two days after it began. The independent investigations by the British and American missions in Poland stated that there were no clear conclusions and that foreign press reports were exaggerated."

than Ukrainian national narrative is different from Muscovite imperial one, Ukrainians have the real enemies , so why ´d they need imaginable (Jews, Bankers, etc.) ?

in general i think you and i ´d keep our chats here clean and civilized , do you agree?

I voted European, but it's pretty much a pointless question, as Indo-Europeans are believed to have originated in Asia or at least nearby. In any case, there are people in Iran, India, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, etc. speaking related languages.

The only older European languages are Basque and some old Balkan languages, perhaps Etruscan and a few other mostly unknown languages.

"Rech Pospolita" no one pays me to reeducate you, it is as i wrote but you can reject it
Ukrainians were subjects of Pogroms too,
The Black Hundred (Russian: transliterated Tschjornaja Sotnja or Chornaya Sotnya), also known as the black-hundredists (in Russian; Tschernosotjenzy), was an ultra-nationalist movement in Russia in the early 20th century. It was a staunch supporter of the House of Romanov and opposed any retreat from the autocracy of the reigning monarch.[2] The name apparently arose from the Medieval concept of "black", or common (non-noble) people, organized into militias.[3]

The Black Hundreds were also noted for extremism and incitement to pogroms, nationalistic Russocentric doctrines, different xenophobic beliefs, including anti-Ukrainian sentiment[4] and anti-semitism.[5]. A Moscow group specifically has 376 members.[6][non-primary source needed]. On the group's main page, it claims that the Black Hundreds is a 'mass social-political movement of the Russian (russkiy, indicating ethnic Russians) people all-class-inclusive in its membership, sponsored by representatives of [ethnic] Russian culture and the intellectual elite, which arose for the sake of the struggle with revolution in the beginning of the twentieth century by way of self-organisation of orthodox people and which depended on their ideology on the formula of Count S. S. Uvarov 'Orthodoxy, Autocracy, Nationality'...'.

Black Hundreds - Wikipedia

"During the Polish-Ukrainian War over three days of unrest in the city, an estimated 52–150 Jewish residents were killed and hundreds more were injured, with widespread looting carried out by Polish soldiers, as well as by lawless civilians, and local criminals. Two hundred and seventy Ukrainians were also killed during this incident. The Poles did not stop the pogrom until two days after it began. The independent investigations by the British and American missions in Poland stated that there were no clear conclusions and that foreign press reports were exaggerated."

than Ukrainian national narrative is different from Muscovite imperial one, Ukrainians have the real enemies , so why ´d they need imaginable (Jews, Bankers, etc.) ?

in general i think you and i ´d keep our chats here clean and civilized , do you agree?

I am way far from a professor in history and never pretended to be one, but... You? Educate me? Dude!

Leave for a moment your obsession with Black Hundreds, and read something about Hmelnitskiy uprising and Koliivshchina to know something about Jewish pogroms far earlier than 20th century.

For what it's worth, I always thought that Bjork, the singer from Iceland, looked a bit Asian. So, maybe there's some Mongol ancestry in northern Europe.

For what it's worth, I always thought that Bjork, the singer from Iceland, looked a bit Asian. So, maybe there's some Mongol ancestry in northern Europe.
No, I think from another direction. Most people in Greenland are Inuit.

Forum List

Back