The k00ks can't stop on just gun control. Now knife control!

As of September 1st, it became legal to carry a sword in Texas. Just like the recent open carry law, not many people are strapping on. I haven't seen an open carry pistol or sword yet.

And I thought it was going to be cool seeing gentlemen once again wearing swords. Just to remind the riff raff of their place.:eusa_dance:

Most conservatives can't understand why liberals keep pushing for gun control since it makes everyone weaker and less able to defend themselves and their families. What they don't realize is liberals believe in the sardine school of safety. While this method does not decrease violent crime and probably increases it, it does offer comfort for it's believers. The more people you disarm the more potential victims you create. The more potential victims the better the odds someone else gets killed instead of yourself. If you don't have the willingness or fortitude to protect yourself and your family, at least you have increased the odds someone else will suffer in your place.

Open carry is for children who are afraid their dicks are too small.

Lol....s0n.... you are fast becoming a standout for the I got picked last for the team award. Are we right?

Almost invariably your posts have a touch of ghey in them....:113:

Are you one of those people out pushing for the banning of nails?

Open carry is for children who are afraid their dicks are too small.

Lol....s0n.... you are fast becoming a standout for the I got picked last for the team award. Are we right?

Almost invariably your posts have a touch of ghey in them....:113:

Are you one of those people out pushing for the banning of nails?
Were you born this stupid or did you have to practice?

Forum List

Back