The K-Cup....

So the wife and I have been considering a K-Cup machine.
Anyone have any suggestions or is the Keurig the be all to end all?

From what I've seen cost isnt all that big of an issue since I havent come across one over a couple of hundred bucks.

Any insight?
Get a Nespresso

Amazon.com: Nespresso: Home & Kitchen

But Keurig's and their pods are cheaper

I looked at the Nespresso but it appears to center on espresso.
I have a Rancilio Silvia that makes a kick ass espresso so I dont really need to go there.
Mine makes regular coffee and espresso. I never use it for espresso. It depends on what pods you buy.

If you really want to blow up your coffee world and take it to the next level get this:

http://www.amazon.com/Nespresso-Aeroccino-Plus-Milk-Frother/dp/B001UHZAYS/ref=pd_sim_79_3?ie=UTF8&dpID=41r0Y7b-5gL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR126,160_&refRID=0D3G2CH22G9W1XW78W7R

The one I linked to is expensive but I'm sure you can find other models for less. I can't remember which one mine is.

A milk frother?
Yes. THE milk frother. It's totally unnecessary, but this one will make people think you're a coffee expert.

The Rancilio already has a frother.

I had one and got rid of it
I prefer my drip coffee maker and my espresso machine and French press

So the wife and I have been considering a K-Cup machine.
Anyone have any suggestions or is the Keurig the be all to end all?

From what I've seen cost isnt all that big of an issue since I havent come across one over a couple of hundred bucks.

Any insight?

I have a Nespresso Machine. I think it is far superior to the Kuerig. It makes barista quality lattes and cappuccino's. It froths milk either cold or hot. The capsules cost about 0.70 each.

Again...I have a Rancilio Silvia that does that about as good as it can be done without going in to the thousand dollar machines.
upload_2016-2-8_4-27-47.png

Does the Nespresso make a better cup of plain old coffee is my question.

why do you like the french press? gumpy has a drip machine....i was considering getting a french press but every time i have seen one used...they just make a mess of it...

I had one and got rid of it
I prefer my drip coffee maker and my espresso machine and French press

Thats where i'm at now.
I'm just looking for something I can easily make a single cup in the evening when I dont want a pot,and the wife wants to make tea with it.

This is perfect for a cup

41ndCT1K5TL._SL133_.jpg

I have one similar to that only larger.
I take it to the fish camp or just camping,it makes damn good coffee.

Forum List

Back