The Judgments against God.

Speaker, if you were such a 'saint' then you will not be so focused on yourself being a saint. Rather, you would be more focused on the Lord.

After reading all that you have said here, I can see that you are a self-righteous so called 'Christian' and self proclaimed 'saint' who has to have the attention on YOU rather than giving the Lord the credit. You are trying so hard to get people to think you are a saint. In doing so, you are taking away from what you are 'preaching'(of which I also do not believe).

Though many who have responded to you are being judgmental, YOU are too. A real 'saint' would not continue to argue with unbelievers, instead he would leave it to the Lord to change them. A true saint would speak truth and not engage in childish arguments on what your mental status is or whether or not you are really a saint.

Speaker, if you were such a 'saint' then you will not be so focused on yourself being a saint. Rather, you would be more focused on the Lord.

After reading all that you have said here, I can see that you are a self-righteous so called 'Christian' and self proclaimed 'saint' who has to have the attention on YOU rather than giving the Lord the credit. You are trying so hard to get people to think you are a saint. In doing so, you are taking away from what you are 'preaching'(of which I also do not believe).

Though many who have responded to you are being judgmental, YOU are too. A real 'saint' would not continue to argue with unbelievers, instead he would leave it to the Lord to change them. A true saint would speak truth and not engage in childish arguments on what your mental status is or whether or not you are really a saint.

You're thinking just like all the other deceived Christians in the world. I am God so I can try attract anyone I want towards myself. It's obvious you don't obey me.

get behind me Satan

Welcome to the boards asshole.

You're gonna be fun to kick around.

welcome back rep!

Don't let these people drag you down brother (or sister)

You're a fucking moron dude.

I love you! ♥

you are an idiot

you are a retard

dude you need some reps

Pathetic!

Ahh the old I was a bigger sinner than you routine. I have heard it from about every
preacher I have met.

blasphemer!

You're instane!

Not a very good troll. Sorry.

This is a typical response in each forum I preach the gospel in. This is why God has to destroy the world as we know it and get rid of the corrupt flesh that he made for each of us. He could never put up with his people judging him like this forever. The end is soon here so if anyone decides to ask forgiveness of judging God in this forum, come to me and ask him.

But for the love of GOD we'd all be like you, dude.

get behind me Satan

Welcome to the boards asshole.

You're gonna be fun to kick around.

welcome back rep!

Don't let these people drag you down brother (or sister)

You're a fucking moron dude.

I love you! ♥

you are an idiot

you are a retard

dude you need some reps

Pathetic!

Ahh the old I was a bigger sinner than you routine. I have heard it from about every
preacher I have met.

blasphemer!

You're instane!

Not a very good troll. Sorry.

This is a typical response in each forum I preach the gospel in. This is why God has to destroy the world as we know it and get rid of the corrupt flesh that he made for each of us. He could never put up with his people judging him like this forever. The end is soon here so if anyone decides to ask forgiveness of judging God in this forum, come to me and ask him.

But for the love of GOD we'd all be like you, dude.

We were all created differently from each other so don't worry about being like me. I'll be used as God's voice with thousands of other former saints, prophets and messiah.

When God destroys your body, you won't have to worry about judging others again.

you sure are judgemental

and how do YOU know what god thinks or believes?

are you really THAT special?

ya know.....god may be judging YOU because of how judgemental YOU ARE

and the fact that you want to murder BILLIONS OF PEOPLE might not work in your favor

When people kill other people, that's called murder. When God kills people, it was planned by him. When God judges his people by using a saint, the saint isn't under the laws and commandments of God because he's doing all the speaking for him. Since I'm the last saint on earth, he's using me to preach the gospel, which is the voice of God. He's the only judge that exists.

Oh my gosh....you ARE COMPLETELY NUTS. So you're saying you're the only person (or "saint") that can save the world? My God uses people all the time to help spread His Word...but the way you come across is not going to help you at all. Any sane person that knows the Bible at all and have studied Gods word will know that YOU are one of the false prophets that God talks about being aware of. So give it up because you are not going to get anyone to believe anything you say, only other mentally ill people will listen and believe you. If anyone is talking to you in your head it would be Satan, because all you're doing is pushing people away from the one true God.

You're thinking just like all the other deceived Christians in the world. I am God so I can try attract anyone I want towards myself. It's obvious you don't obey me.

NO PERSON IN THIS WORLD IS GOD...I am NOT deceived...
to call yourself God is one of the worse sins in the world...there is only 1 God and he's up there shaking his head at every word you speak. You're trying to get people to "obey" you because you think you are god, that just proves how nuts you really are...

to call yourself God is one of the worse sins in the world...there is only 1 God and he's up there shaking his head at every word you speak. You're trying to get people to "obey" you because you think you are god, that just proves how nuts you really are...

Do you think God is concerned about calling himself God? He's going to kill this body he's using soon and then everyone will be killed during the destruction.

Do you think God is concerned about calling himself God? He's going to kill this body he's using soon and then everyone will be killed during the destruction.

Not that I had any respect for you before but now that you said this, straight jacket anyone?

No i don't...but i think he's concerned about YOU calling yourself God!

Not that I had any respect for you before but now that you said this, straight jacket anyone?

I know your gods love you as much as you love yourself. Those are the gods that will be destroyed in the fire of the true God.

No i don't...but i think he's concerned about YOU calling yourself God!

A jealous man will say anything to calm the fears in his mind.

Forum List

Back