The Journal News gives criminals addresses of people who don't own guns !!

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
Thats right any criminal who wanted to target an unarmed resident could simply go next door to the person that was listed as having a gun !! simple if they are not on the list they don't have protection !!:eusa_eh:

Last edited:
While it was a shitty thing to do,the houses listed were hand gun owners and didnt include shotguns and rifles.
Which could be a good thing if you know what I mean.
true but there is a possibilty that they do not own a gun !! the ones that were published do have guns !making the other home owners a less risky target on average !!

Last edited:
While it was a shitty thing to do,the houses listed were hand gun owners and didnt include shotguns and rifles.
true but there is a possibilty that they do not own a gun !! the ones that were published do have guns !making the other home owners a less risky target on average !!

Aaaaaaahhh....Kinda like Russian roulette for criminals.
Eeny meeny minny moe.......
To which house should I go?

Aaaaaaahhh....Kinda like Russian roulette for criminals.
Eeny meeny minny moe.......
To which house should I go?
actually yes !!breaking in to any ones home is a risk,but the overall risk is less when you know that they may not have a gun !

Forum List

Back