The Joke of the Palestinians

Quote: Originally Posted by u2scram
arab countries should not accept refugees from palestine. they should all return home without delay

Since "Palestine" was a British construct and ended 60 years ago, don't you think it's about time you get up to date on reality? Or, do you enjoy looking clueless?

Middle East historian Bernard Lewis...
The Palestine entity, formally established and defined by Britain, was formally abolished in 1948 with the termination of the Mandate.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Middle-East-Bernard-Lewis/dp/0684832801/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1288562221&sr=8-5]Amazon.com: The Middle East (9780684832807): Bernard Lewis: Books: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame]

What Do You call a Pallie that has a Camel and a Goat?

Bisexual :lol:

When is the only time you can spit in a Pallie womans face?

When her mustache is on fire :lol:

What do you ask a Pallie man who's just converted to Islam?
When did you start beating your wife?

""The Joke of the Palestinians"" HERE IS SOMETHING REALLY FUNNY!

Children in Palestine: The Facts

According to the United Nations Fund for Children (UNICEF): “Conditions have rarely been worse for Palestinian children.” One in 10 Palestinian children now suffer from stunted growth due to compromised health, poor diet and nutrition and 50% of Palestinian children are anemic, and 75% of those under 5 suffer from vitamin A deficiency.

Judging from the media, the situation in Gaza is desperate, everything is about to collapse, and the community is on the brink or at the level of a third world country.

The Palestinian community's immediate downfall has been prophesied numerous times in the media. People have nothing to eat, we sometimes know. The UN must from time to time to stop food distribution, either because their stocks are running low, or because they can not get diesel for their trucks, and therefore can not carry food in. And so on.

Yesterday I drove into the Gaza Strip. I don't do this as often as before [because it takes much longer to get through the checkpoints now.]

This time, I had expected to see real suffering, because with all the fuss in recent days about bringing tons of humanitarian relief in - so much that people actually sacrificed their lives for it - there certainly had to really be a deep, desperate situation in the Gaza Strip. No food. Long queues in front of UN food stocks. Hungry children with food bowls.

But this was not the picture that greeted me.

gaza%20food%20crisis%20potatoes.jpg

gaza%20food%20crisis%20tomatoes.jpg

When I yesterday morning drove through Gaza City, I was immediately surprised that there are almost as many traffic jams as there always has been. Is there not a shortage of fuel? Apparently not. Gasoline is not even rationed.

CAMERA Snapshots: Danish Report: No Food Crisis in Gaza

The poor Fakestinians suffering in their own water park. Oh, the humanity!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU5NmRkaIt4[/ame]

Quote: Originally Posted by u2scram
""The Joke of the Palestinians"" HERE IS SOMETHING REALLY FUNNY!

Children in Palestine: The Facts

According to the United Nations Fund for Children (UNICEF): “Conditions have rarely been worse for Palestinian children.” One in 10 Palestinian children now suffer from stunted growth due to compromised health, poor diet and nutrition and 50% of Palestinian children are anemic, and 75% of those under 5 suffer from vitamin A deficiency.

The facts are, dimwit, that Gaza is no poorer than the average Arab country, most of which are Third World countries last in all categories from education to healthcare to literacy to productivity to industrial development.

Overall, 20% of all Arabs make just $2/day. One-third of all Arabs and half of all Arab women are illiterate, according to the Arab League.

Starvation is rampant in the Arab world.

The combined GDPs of all 30 Arab countries is LESS THAN that of Spain.

Exports of all Arab countries, totaling 400 million Arabs, are less than Finland with a population of just 5 million.

So, trying to blame the Joos for the backwardness and failures of Arab society is without basis.

Last edited:
Why did the Palestinian adulteress cross the road?
She was dragged by her feet, kicking and screaming, then she was stoned to death by a baying lynch-mob of brainwashed psychopaths.:clap2:

""Why did the Palestinian adulteress cross the road? - She was dragged by her feet, kicking and screaming, then she was stoned to death by a baying lynch-mob of brainwashed psychopaths.""

Modern Zionism is based upon religious fundamentalism and racism. and your post is an excellent example of it.

the nazis used to make such comments about jews. you and they have so much in common!

Last edited:
Modern Zionism is based upon religious fundamentalism and racism.

Israeli citizens are constitutionally guaranteed equal rights and protection against racism. Israel is the most free country in the Middle East, which is why Arab trash never leave:lol:

The Arab Muslim shitholes are racist sewers.

Keep lying, Muzzie, I'll keep beating you up like a Muslima bitch.

Forum List

Back