The Joke of the Palestinians

Marc39

Rookie
Jun 19, 2009
Larry Miller on the Situation in the Middle East
A brief overview of the situation is always valuable, so as a service to all Americans who still don't get it, I now offer you the story of the Middle East in just a few paragraphs, which is all you really need. Don't thank me. I'm a giver.

Here we go: the Palestinians want their own country. There's just one thing about that: There are no Palestinians.

It's a made up word.

Israel was called Palestine for two thousand years. Like "Wiccan," "Palestinian" sounds ancient but is really a modern invention. Before the Israelis won the land in war, Gaza was owned by Egypt, and there were no "Palestinians" then, and the West Bank was owned by Jordan, and there were no "Palestinians" then. As soon as the Jews took over and started growing oranges as big as basketballs, what do you know, say hello to the "Palestinians," weeping for their deep bond with their lost "land" and "nation." So for the sake of honesty, let's not use the word "Palestinian" any more to describe these delightful folks, who dance for joy at our deaths until someone points out they're being taped. Instead, let's call them what they are: "Other Arabs From The Same General Area Who Are In Deep Denial About Never Being Able To Accomplish Anything In Life And Would Rather Wrap Themselves In The Seductive Melodrama Of Eternal Struggle And Death."

I know that's a bit unwieldy to expect to see on CNN. How about this, then: "Adjacent Jew-Haters."

Okay, so the Adjacent Jew-Haters want their own country. Oops, just one more thing. No, they don't. They could've had their own country any time in the last thirty years, especially two years ago at Camp David. But if you have your own country, you have to have traffic lights and garbage trucks and Chambers of Commerce, and, worse, you actually have to figure out some way to make a living. That's no fun.....
Terrorism101 : Larry Miller on the Situation in the Middle East

Cut down to conform with posting policy re: stories/links.

• Banned
Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen...:lol:
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

• Banned
Arab Commentator Azmi Bishara...
Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.:lol:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU[/ame]

Last edited:
:lol:That a good article.. love it.. I always put "Palestine" in quotes becouse its made up bullshit.

• Banned
:lol:That a good article.. love it.. I always put "Palestine" in quotes becouse its made up bullshit.

Problem is "Palestine" is not an Arab word. Palestine is Latin-derived from "Palaestina," which the Romans renamed Judea after the Jewish Revolt. The Romans based Palaestina on the Philistines, ancient enemies of the Jews who were Aegean, not Arab, in an effort to destroy any connection between Judea and the Jews. Judea = Jew.

Thus, Palestine: Not Arab.
Philistines: Greek, not Arab
Romans: Latin Christians, not Arab.

No mention of Palestine or Palestinians in the Quran
No mention of Palestine or Palestinians in the Old Testament
No mention of Palestine or Palestinians in the New Testament

No legitimate history book on the Palestinians. Go to amazon.com: Not one book exists.

Palestinians = Fakestiniains = Illegal aliens from Arabia

""There are no Palestinians. ""

that will be a shock for the palestinians. despite this fiction, the facts dont change.

Edited by Intense-Copy Right Infringement-Link It or Lose It-Multiple Warnings- When in doubt, ask.

If they do this, and establish some kind of 'Truth Commission' to address the injustices that the Palestinians have endured, I believe that they will find a new basis for discussion with the Palestinians, and that a single state solution will be a possibility, with some kind of reconciliation with the Palestinians, who have suffered so much at the hands of the brutal Zionist regime since the occupation began.

• Banned

that will be a shock for the palestinians. despite this fiction, the facts dont change.

FACT 1 : It is self evident that no one has the right to take someone else’s land.

The Muhammadan took Jews' and Christians' lands throughout the Middle East, shit-for-brains.
The Muhammadan took the Buddhists' land in Afghanistan.

Read, learn, moron...
Muslim conquests - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Allah even boasts about stealing others' land...

Quran 13:41...
See they not that We gradually reduce the land (of disbelievers, by giving it to the believers, in war victories) from its outlying borders. And Allâh judges, there is none to put back His Judgement and He is Swift at reckoning.

• Banned

It would be a shock to find "Palestinians" in any ancient historical document.:lol:

It would be a shock to find Palestinians in the Quran:lol:

It would be a shock to find Palestinians in the Hebrew Bible:lol:

It would be a shock to find Palestinians in the Christian Bible.:lol:

It would be a shock to find one book of history on the Palestinians.:lol:

• Banned
FACT 8 Modern Zionism is based upon religious fundamentalism and racism.

Who's racist, moron?

Martin Luther King, Jr...:clap2:
When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews. You are talking anti-Semitism.

I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.

I solemnly pledge to do my utmost to uphold the fair name of the Jews -- because bigotry in any form is an affront to us all.
"I have a dream" for peace in the Middle East / King's special bond with Israel

Who's racist, again, moron?

"Oh, Allah, Kill All Jews and Americans":eek: :cuckoo:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7rls9eRKyo[/ame]

Arab American Journalist Joe Farah...
There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. :lol:

Palestine has never existed -- before or since -- as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland. :lol:
Myths of the Middle East

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xGW_TzT93k"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xGW_TzT93k[/ame]

A former PLO leader is a Zionist propagandist? :lol: The scam is over.
Zuheir Mohsen...
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There was no substantial Jewish population until after ww2 when Jews were 'imported'. Often wealthy Zionists financed them. Wealthy Zionists who incidentally, decided to remain were they where!

More histrionics. Yawn.

According to British records, many Arabs were imported into "Palestine" in order to sponge off of the successful Jewish economy. Other Arabs sold their land to...JOOS!
Yeah, that's right.

Palestine Royal Commission...
The Arab population shows a remarkable increase since 1920, and it has had some share in the increased prosperity of Palestine. Many Arab landowners have benefited from the sale of land [to Jews] and the profitable investment of the purchase money. The fellaheen are better off on the whole than they were in 1920. This Arab progress has been partly due to the import of Jewish capital into Palestine and other factors associated with the growth of the National Home. In particular, the Arabs have benefited from social services which could not have been provided on the existing scale without the revenue obtained from the Jews.

The shortage of land is due less to purchase by Jews than to the increase in the Arab population. The Arab claims that the Jews have obtained too large a proportion of good land cannot be maintained. Much of the land now carrying orange groves was sand dunes or swamps and uncultivated when it was bought.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Israel-History-Martin-Gilbert/dp/0688123635/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288445727&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Israel: A History (9780688123635): Martin Gilbert: Books[/ame]

Pallies still suck the Jewish tit, with Israel the largest employer of Pallies and their largest trading partner.

""The Joke of the Palestinians"" HERE IS SOMETHING REALLY FUNNY!

Edited by Intense. Copy Right Infringement. Link it or Lose It.

""The Joke of the Palestinians"" HERE IS SOMETHING REALLY FUNNY!

Children in Palestine: The Facts

The Facts----Wall Street Journal: "The Arab World's Dirty Secret"...
As Israelis and Palestinians prepare to visit Washington next week to begin direct peace talks, it's worth recalling what refugees the Palestinians are—in Arab countries.

Last week, Lebanon's parliament amended a clause in a 1946 law that had been used to bar the 400,000 Palestinians living in the country from taking any but the most menial jobs. "I was born in Lebanon and I have never known Palestine," the AP quoted one 45-year-old Palestinian who works as a cab driver. "We want to live like Lebanese. We are human beings and we need civil rights."

The dirty little secret of the Arab world is that it has consistently treated Palestinians living in its midst with contempt and often violence. In 1970, Jordan expelled thousands of Palestinian militants after Yasser Arafat attempted a coup against King Hussein. In 1991, Kuwait expelled some 400,000 Palestinians working in the country as punishment for Arafat's support for Saddam Hussein in the first Gulf War.

For six decades, Palestinians have been forced by Arab governments to live in often squalid conditions so that they could serve as propaganda tools against Israel, even as millions of refugees elsewhere have been repatriated and absorbed by their host countries. This month's vote still falls short of giving Palestinian Lebanese the rights they deserve, including citizenship. But it's a reminder of the cynicism of so much Arab pro-Palestinian propaganda, and the credulity of those who fall for it.
The Huffington Riposte: WHO ARE THE GREATEST PERSECUTORS OF THE PALESTINIANS? NOT ISRAEL, IT IS THE REST OF THE ARAB WORLD

974 Palestinian children were killed in the seven years from the onset of the second Intifada to the opening of of the Annapolis Peace Conference.

Too bad the Pallies perpetrated the 4 year intifada against Israel, that resulted in 1000 dead Israelis and 6000 wounded. Proportionately equivalent to the number of Americans killed in the Viet Nam War.

Puitzer Prize Winning Journalist George Will...
In the intifada that began in 2000, Palestinian terrorism killed more than 1,000 Israelis. As a portion of U.S. population, that would be 42,000, approaching the toll of America's eight years in Vietnam. During the onslaught, which began 10 Septembers ago, Israeli parents sending two children to a school would put them on separate buses to decrease the chance that neither would return for dinner. Surely most Americans can imagine, even if their tone-deaf leaders cannot, how grating it is when those leaders lecture Israel on the need to take "risks for peace."

The intifada was launched by the late Yasser Arafat -- terrorist and Nobel Peace Prize winner -- after the July 2000 Camp David meeting, during which then-Prime Minister Ehud Barak offered to cede control of all of Gaza and more than 90 percent of the West Bank, with small swaps of land to accommodate the growth of Jerusalem suburbs just across the 1949 armistice line.
George F. Will - Skip the lecture on Israel's 'risks for peace'

""As Israelis and Palestinians prepare to visit Washington next week to begin direct peace talks, it's worth recalling what refugees the Palestinians are—in Arab countries. ""

arab countries should not accept refugees from palestine. they should all return home without delay.

Since the talks began at the end of last year until September of 2008, the firing has not stopped. As a result, 79 Palestinian children have been killed, and a further 370 injured. During this same period of time, 4 Israeli children have been killed and a further 11 injured as a result of the conflict.

Palestinian Leader: "We Kill Our Children And Wives"
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWIDZ7Jpdqg[/ame]

""As Israelis and Palestinians prepare to visit Washington next week to begin direct peace talks, it's worth recalling what refugees the Palestinians are—in Arab countries. ""

arab countries should not accept refugees from palestine. they should all return home without delay.[/B]

There are no refugees, dummy. The refugees from the '48 war are dead. Refugee status is not inherited, you twit

arab countries should not accept refugees from palestine. they should all return home without delay.
Palestinians® are, indeed, a special class, - first, they cleanse themselves, then, pass their "self-cleansed" status, poorly disguised as a refugee one, down the generations. No real-world refugee can has the luxury, having to do with a discount UNHCR for all instead, while palestinian® so-called refugees enjoy their very own premium-service, tailor-made, personalized UN agency - the UNRWA. Royal bogus refugees, "surviving" in style with japanese refrigerators and marble floors in mock "refugee camps". Though, Andrew Whitley, a former director of the UNRWA New York office, succeeded in angering arabs by stating that, it is time for arabs to absorb their palestinian® "refugee" bros.

Forum List

Back