The John Kerry Loyalty Quiz...Do You Dare?

Kathianne said:
Great results Tim. Merlin, you need to come here for an extra half hour after work for the rest of the week. (Now, if it was the training wheels, like Hobbit, you are forgiven.)

That was it. I guess my sense of humor got me in trouble again, but I did think that was pretty funny ESPECIALLY considering the source.

Merlin1047 said:
OH MY GOD!

I scored a 1.

I am mortified.

Somebody help me get my mind right.

Don't feel too bad Merlin I got a 1 also, Im ashamed but maybe Kathianne can help us find where we went wrong :bow3:

Bonnie said:
Don't feel too bad Merlin I got a 1 also, Im ashamed but maybe Kathianne can help us find where we went wrong :bow3:

I think she already figured it out.

My only salvation is that I scored a perfect 10 on the Bush loyalty test.

Merlin1047 said:
I think she already figured it out.

My only salvation is that I scored a perfect 10 on the Bush loyalty test.

I had to hold in the giggles with the training wheels also. Being the disciplined person I am, so I was able to do so and vote correctly.

A few minutes later when I read Hobbit's, I busted out laughing, so truly understandable. That was a very funny comment coming out of Lurch. :laugh: :laugh:

Kathianne said:
I had to hold in the giggles with the training wheels also. Being the disciplined person I am, so I was able to do so and vote correctly.

A few minutes later when I read Hobbit's, I busted out laughing, so truly understandable. That was a very funny comment coming out of Lurch. :laugh: :laugh:

Yes a sense of humor especially in politics can be a little dangerous at times, although this election humor helps me keep my sanity :2guns:

"Your score is 1 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate John Kerry with every fiber of your being. He is the embodiment of everything you despise in a politician: a weak, liberal, flip-flopping, elitist, condescending appeaser who threatens all that is good and decent in America. Worst of all, you think he looks French."

:mad: I knew I should have picked a barfight!

"Your score is 9 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a True Believer in President Bush. Your loyalty and devotion to him is matched only by your desire to see his liberal detractors locked away and declared enemy combatants. If all Americans thought as you did, and were it constitutionally viable, George W. Bush would be president for life."

:blowup: I knew I should have danced on my roof naked!

Your score is 2 on a scale of 1 to 10. You believe John Kerry is unfit to be president. While your disapproval stops short of outright hatred, there is nothing he could do or say that could sway your fundamental belief that he is a dangerous, terrorist-coddling, flip-flopping menace who must be stopped.
Hmmm...I'm really alone here. :) I don't hate the guy...I just really don't want him to be president!

-Douglas

*Edit: Holy crap, Khafley, your avatar is awesome!

Ok, I got a 10 in the GWB quiz. However, what the crap was up with this question? :

Q: Complete the following statement: George W. Bush belongs ___

A) On Mount Rushmore
B) In Jail
C) Back in Crawford, Texas
D) To Jesus
-Douglas

:thup: Hahahahaha, I got the same score!!!!
Kathianne said:
:eek:
Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate John Kerry with every fiber of your being. He is the embodiment of everything you despise in a politician: a weak, liberal, flip-flopping, elitist, condescending appeaser who threatens all that is good and decent in America. Worst of all, you think he looks French.

:cheers2:

Shazbot said:
Ok, I got a 10 in the GWB quiz. However, what the crap was up with this question? :

-Douglas

I dont know. didnt like that question that much.

Bonnie said:
So Bully...........I would be curious to know your results for the Bush loyalty test??????? :eek:

Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate Bush with a writhing passion. You think he is an idiot, a liar, and a warmonger who has been a miserable failure as president. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing him run out of the White House, except maybe seeing him dragged away in handcuffs. :teeth:

Actually, I find Dubbyuh to be a pitiable character. He is a man caught in the grip of emotions he cannot understand, overwhelmed by anxiety he cannot effectively cope with. What he needs is alot of therapy and meds.

As it stands, though, he will neither seek such help, nor accept it if offered. And as POTUS, he should either do so or step down. Such emotional and cognitive limitations render him unfit to hold the office. At least Nixon had the good grace to step aside when he finally crashed.

Merlin1047 said:
Yup. That's more than you can say for Clinton.

Sad to say this but im starting to be glad Clinton did stay, I think Al Gore would have been worse. especially after his mental breakdown.

Sad to say this but im starting to be glad Clinton did stay, I think Al Gore would have been worse. especially after his mental breakdown.

I have to agree with you on that......I think I like Clinton so much better when he is on Lettermen and not running the country :usa:

Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate John Kerry with every fiber of your being. He is the embodiment of everything you despise in a politician: a weak, liberal, flip-flopping, elitist, condescending appeaser who threatens all that is good and decent in America. Worst of all, you think he looks French.

Your score is 9 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a True Believer in President Bush. Your loyalty and devotion to him is matched only by your desire to see his liberal detractors locked away and declared enemy combatants. If all Americans thought as you did, and were it constitutionally viable, George W. Bush would be president for life.

As you all might expect, I got a 10 out of 10 on the Kerry quiz and a zero out of 10 on the Bush quiz.

acludem

Bonnie said:
I got the exact same score. Imagine that ;)
I got zero as well, and I'm disappointed that the quiz didn't give extra bonus points (in the negative direction!)

Forum List

Back