The John Kerry Loyalty Quiz...Do You Dare?

Bonnie said:

:eek:
Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate John Kerry with every fiber of your being. He is the embodiment of everything you despise in a politician: a weak, liberal, flip-flopping, elitist, condescending appeaser who threatens all that is good and decent in America. Worst of all, you think he looks French.

:cheers2:

Kathianne said:
Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate John Kerry with every fiber of your being. He is the embodiment of everything you despise in a politician: a weak, liberal, flip-flopping, elitist, condescending appeaser who threatens all that is good and decent in America. Worst of all, you think he looks French.

I got the exact same score. Imagine that ;)

I'll do it! It's been several hours since I ate, I think it'll stay down. I'll brave giving the pro-Kerry answers and find the results! :terror:

Kathianne said:
I'll do it! It's been several hours since I ate, I think it'll stay down. I'll brave giving the pro-Kerry answers and find the results! :terror:

Oh it was hard clicking, but here we go:

Your score is 10 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a pure, unabashed, die-hard John Kerry supporter. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing Kerry run Bush and Cheney out of the White House, except maybe seeing them dragged away in handcuffs.

Your score is 10 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a True Believer in President Bush. Your loyalty and devotion to him is matched only by your desire to see his liberal detractors locked away and declared enemy combatants. If all Americans thought as you did, and were it constitutionally viable, George W. Bush would be president for life.

This is what i scored on the Bush test. i think you are probably going to get a 10 or a 0 on either of the tests because they dont give alot of middle ground answers.

Your score is 1 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate John Kerry with every fiber of your being. He is the embodiment of everything you despise in a politician: a weak, liberal, flip-flopping, elitist, condescending appeaser who threatens all that is good and decent in America. Worst of all, you think he looks French.

I thought the training wheels comments was slightly humerous. Eh, whatcha gonna do?

Seems to be a popular score.

Jimmyeatworld said:

Seems to be a popular score.

Honestly! Do you think we are just Francophobes? :shocked:

Jimmyeatworld said:
Nah. I like lots of French stuff. French fries, french toast....Laetita Casta! Woo hoo!

And I like the Brie and wine, so it has to be Kerry!

:laugh:

Your score is 8 on a scale of 1 to 10. John Kerry is your man. He may not be perfect in your eyes, but next to the smirking idiot who occupies the White House right now, he looks like Abraham Lincoln.

Bullypulpit said:
Your score is 8 on a scale of 1 to 10. John Kerry is your man. He may not be perfect in your eyes, but next to the smirking idiot who occupies the White House right now, he looks like Abraham Lincoln.

So Bully...........I would be curious to know your results for the Bush loyalty test??????? :eek:

Kathianne said:

OH MY GOD!

I scored a 1.

I am mortified.

Somebody help me get my mind right.

Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate John Kerry with every fiber of your being. He is the embodiment of everything you despise in a politician: a weak, liberal, flip-flopping, elitist, condescending appeaser who threatens all that is good and decent in America.
Yes!

Great results Tim. Merlin, you need to come here for an extra half hour after work for the rest of the week. (Now, if it was the training wheels, like Hobbit, you are forgiven.)

Forum List

Back