The John Jay Report:Sexual Accusations Against Catholic Priests

The Church usually just shifted a priest to a different parish somewhere in the world. Nowadays.....

Nearly 1,700 priests and other clergy members that the Roman Catholic Church considers credibly accused of child sexual abuse are living under the radar with little to no oversight from religious authorities or law enforcement, decades after the first wave of the church abuse scandal roiled U.S. dioceses, an Associated Press investigation has found.

Almost 1,700 priests and clergy accused of sex abuse are unsupervised

https://en.wikipedia.org/?title=John_Jay_Report

The study found that, between 1950 and 2002, only 4% of RCC priests were even ACCUSED of molestation. The number actually found guilty was much lower.
Maybe, but do they get arrested like normal molesters?

They do now. For a long time, the RCC tried to deal with the problem internally, but then church policy changed and they have used the criminal justice system since the 1990s.

The Church usually just shifted a priest to a different parish somewhere in the world. Nowadays.....

Nearly 1,700 priests and other clergy members that the Roman Catholic Church considers credibly accused of child sexual abuse are living under the radar with little to no oversight from religious authorities or law enforcement, decades after the first wave of the church abuse scandal roiled U.S. dioceses, an Associated Press investigation has found.

Almost 1,700 priests and clergy accused of sex abuse are unsupervised
PSSST! "Credibly accused" does not mean convicted. In the USA, people are deemed innocent until proven guilty. Did that escape you?

not only did they rape children---the hierarchy covered it up--which is just as bad..so you have much more involved in the crimes/covering it up ---DUH
In the US, determined reporting by the Boston Globe newspaper (as captured in the 2015 film Spotlight) exposed widespread abuse and how paedophile priests were moved around by Church leaders instead of being held accountable
[QUOTEA five-year Australian inquiry in 2017 found that "tens of thousands of children" were sexually abused in Australian institutions over decades, including churches, schools and sports clubs.][/QUOTE]
Sex abuse and the Catholic Church

not only did they rape children---the hierarchy covered it up--which is just as bad..so you have much more involved in the crimes/covering it up ---DUH
In the US, determined reporting by the Boston Globe newspaper (as captured in the 2015 film Spotlight) exposed widespread abuse and how paedophile priests were moved around by Church leaders instead of being held accountable
[QUOTEA five-year Australian inquiry in 2017 found that "tens of thousands of children" were sexually abused in Australian institutions over decades, including churches, schools and sports clubs.]
Sex abuse and the Catholic Church[/QUOTE]

You actually believe the Left wing BBC????LOL!

[QUOTEA five-year Australian inquiry in 2017 found that "tens of thousands of children" were sexually abused in Australian institutions over decades, including churches, schools and sports clubs.]
Sex abuse and the Catholic Church

You actually believe the Left wing BBC????LOL![/QUOTE]
yet you link wikipedia !!!!!!!!!!!hahahahhahahahahhahahahahaha

You accused the priests of intimidating victims into silence. Show us the evidence.
That priests intimidated victims into silence? Other than literally every single story by every victim?

Like, this one?: O'Brien blaming society for clergy sexual abuse

And, this one: Bishop Accountability

And, this one:Clergy sex abuse survivor files 'unique' defamation lawsuit against the Catholic church

So, unless you are now prepared to admit to the simple truth i stated, you should probably go find another person to peddle your horseshit to. You might be more successful with a mirror.

https://en.wikipedia.org/?title=John_Jay_Report

The study found that, between 1950 and 2002, only 4% of RCC priests were even ACCUSED of molestation. The number actually found guilty was much lower.
Maybe, but do they get arrested like normal molesters?

They do now. For a long time, the RCC tried to deal with the problem internally, but then church policy changed and they have used the criminal justice system since the 1990s.
I just never heard of any-anybody else?

You accused the priests of intimidating victims into silence. Show us the evidence.
That priests intimidated victims into silence? Other than literally every single story by every victim?

And, this one:Clergy sex abuse survivor files 'unique' defamation lawsuit against the Catholic church

So, unless you are now prepared to admit to the simple truth i stated, you should probably go find another person to peddle your horseshit to. You might be more successful with a mirror.
Only about 200 or so of the priests were predators. They’re in jail. The vast majority were homosexual affairs in nature.

I see lots of allegations, but no proof and, as yet, no conviction.
Ever read the 6th amendment to the US Constitution and the relevant case law? Under American law, each defendant is innocent until proven guilty.
You should leave the United States because you don't accept our civil rights ,and the principles of American justice.

Commies and assorted degenerates infiltrated the church to destroy it from within. that's where the molesters come from.

Show us your evidence
Of what? Use your big boy words.

You accused the priests of intimidating victims into silence. Show us the evidence. I suspect you have NONE.
I see you have met a couple of our resident militant atheists.

I don’t recommend stooping to their level.
Thanks for the advice. My experience with atheists tells me not to believe anything they say.

Forum List

Back