The John Birch Society at CPAC

Went to school with Larry McDonald's kids for years. He was a John Bircher from way back and a leader in the organization. I know the family well.

They're good people, especially Dr. McDonald (yes, he was as Med Doctor as well as a Congressman when he was killed by the Russians in KAL 007 in the 80's).

Although I've never belonged to the JBS, I don't countenance people creating the Birchers folks out to be kooks. They're patriots who love this country and hate what the far-left loony Obama lovers are doing to this country.

The John Birch Society declined after Dr. McDonald's death, so it's good to see them re-emerging as a force to be reckoned with. It's about time! :clap2:

As opposed to the Far LEFT Moveon.org that dumped MILLIONS into the Democrats coffers.

Last I checked ALL Americans have a right and a responsibility to voice their opinion and belong to what ever political party they want to.

My personal opinion is that the Birchers should be kept from mainstream in the Republican party but I have no problem with accepting their support for Candidates I support. You did not mind that people like Wright and terrorists openly supported Obama.

Forum List

Back