The jig is up Isreal

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqd-p5kev8M]It's a Trick, We Always Use It. (calling people anti-Semitic).flv - YouTube[/ame]

Gee, another thread dedicated to masturbating to the destruction of Israel. Not a day goes by without some mentally ill anti Semite not posting one of these.

The current government of Israel has surely damaged the reputation of the country

The current government of Israel has surely damaged the reputation of the country
Why, because it knows how to deal with Islamic terrorist animals, and doesn't cave in to the liberals? Boo hoo.

Gee, another thread dedicated to masturbating to the destruction of Israel. Not a day goes by without some mentally ill anti Semite not posting one of these.

That's why I have no issue with people wanting to liquidate all arab muslims. As long as scum like the jew-hating turds in this forum continue to advocate the wholesale slaughter of all jews in israel, I will advocate the complete elimination of all 500 million arab muslims - and you can add in all muslims worldwide, for all I care.

Forum List

Back