"The Jews Should Just Go Back To Germany And Poland."...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
Nice job Helen Thomas. You just confirmed everything i always knew about you. What a hateful little Leftist creep. Why do so many still call this creep a Journalist? Yikes!

In times like this, Why Not Iran at least!

So apparently there are still some people with a problem with forced bussing, racial integration, and birth certficates: In America!

Arab Rights In Israel | WAIS

The problem is apparently different in Israel!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(From the "Lower" Ivy League, governments notice how even some people: Get let in, compared with Ivy League itself!)

Nice job Helen Thomas. You just confirmed everything i always knew about you. What a hateful little Leftist creep. Why do so many still call this creep a Journalist? Yikes!

helenthomas.jpg

So apparently there are still some people with a problem with forced bussing, racial integration, and birth certficates: In America!

(From the "Lower" Ivy League, governments notice how even some people: Get let in, compared with Ivy League itself!)

why would a blog be relevant on this issue?

arabs citizens of israel have more rights than arabs do in arab countries.

why would a blog be relevant on this issue?

arabs citizens of israel have more rights than arabs do in arab countries.

All you gotta do, Jillian, is acknowledge that AMERICA is a nation of and for goyim... surely that is a small price to pay for "more rights" than you'd enjoy in Belarus, right?

There used to be a customary way of identifying. . . .some diversity births. Birthers know that the President doesn't even look. . . .diversity like they know it at the Ivy League!

(Not in some great hunting lodges, however: Especially one in lands of many nations, then and now.)

Unfortunately this creep really does represent most of the White House Press corps. Less & less people are buying into the Liberal dominated MSM. Helen Thomas is an old & decrepit Liberal Media dinosaur. Good to see her kind beginning to go extinct.

Unfortunately this creep really does represent most of the White House Press corps. Less & less people are buying into the Liberal dominated MSM. Helen Thomas is an old & decrepit Liberal Media dinosaur. Good to see her kind beginning to go extinct.

Thomas said it like it is, so what is your problem? You have a problem with the truth? And because she said it like it is, she was forced to retire. Why is it that anytime someone criticizes Israel in public, shit hits the fan and that person basically gets fired? What? Can Israel do no wrong?

Your the dinasour here. You still enjoy seeing what has been going on for centuries, and that is aggression and murder by invaders, and now being done by a people who always feel that they have always been the victim and have a right to be doing what they always say has been done to them. It's called revenge. So it's alright for jews to commit acts of violence against Palastinians, but when they retaliate in defence, they are terrorists.

If I am not mistaken, wasn't what is Israel today once called Palastine? How would you like it if someone took over your house and forced you to live in the garage? How would you feel? I am sure that Palastinains think this way and want their homeland back.

Thomas is right, get out, so we all can finally have ever lasting peace in the Middle East.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

The fact is that far too many Jewish Isrealis were born in Isreal for there to be any question that the formerly European Jews return to Europe.

Helen ought to have known that. That European Jews returning to Europe boat sailed before WWII even happened

What she said was rather silly.

It would be about as silly as insisting that all people of Euro decent ought to leave the Western Hemisphere and return to Europe.

helenthomas.jpg

You do realize there is probably pictures of her with many Presidents?

Including Lincoln.

Most Israelis, if they werent born there, are from Arab countries.
But I think Helen needs to go back to Lebanon. In any case, she's history. That's what happens when you spew racist nonsense in public. Anyone construing it as "criticism of Israel" is merely whitewashing the whole thing.

Helen Thomas is part of the dying Liberal Media. People just aren't buying their propaganda like they used to. Good to see Helen Thomas finally gone. I never considered her a credible journalist.

Helen Thomas is part of the dying Liberal Media. People just aren't buying their propaganda like they used to. Good to see Helen Thomas finally gone. I never considered her a credible journalist.
Again whatever helps you sleep at night.

But don't let the big bad liberal media get to you.

Indeed. A dying liberal media that the Obama Admin and the Democratic controlled Congress want to bail out by taxing Ipads and enabling the FCC and FTC to have more controls over the internet which will financially damage the alternative media.

Indeed. A dying liberal media that the Obama Admin and the Democratic controlled Congress want to bail out by taxing Ipads and enabling the FCC and FTC to have more controls over the internet which will financially damage the alternative media.

Wow how misleading all Net Neutrality will do is basically forbid ISPs from slowing down connections to sites the ISPs don't like.

You make it sound like they're going to filter out content.

Forum List

Back