The Jews exist!

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
The very first thing you must learn is that there is such a people, such a group, as Jews. Merely point this out in our world today, and you will be derided as a lunatic.

That's the first step. Recognition of Jews. They are not white, they have no interest in or solidarity with white Americans.

After that, you begin to notice other characteristics, and then things begin to fall into place. But progressing to this point is impossible if your refuse the very idea of Jews. If you say, "sorry, you are wrong, all of the Jews in this world live in Israel, there are no Jews in America, they are just "white" or "American", then you are beyond hope.

We'll discuss the next steps later.

They exist? This was a question? Of course they exist. There are synagogues all over the country.

They exist? This was a question? Of course they exist. There are synagogues all over the country.
How certain are you? What if those "Synagogues" are just front organizations, advancing the illusion? :eek:

Because I know quite a number of Jews? I have also been to the synagogue with one of them. Interesting rituals. But I must have been there on one of the days that they didn't eat white babies.

I've pictures of them. Supposed pictures, but in all of them the pictures are always blurry.

The point is that they shouldn't exist. I wish 6 million of them were killed in the holocaust. But unfortunately, that didn't happen. Only about 280,000 of them died in jewish internment camps. That you believe otherwise is just one of the many reasons why they shouldn't exist. Another reason is that out of a world population of over 7 billion people, there are only about 14 million jews. There are only about 5 million of them in the U.S. That you should give a flippin flying flark about such an extreme minority proves that if YOU aren't jewish, you are one of their brainwashed slaves. Now let's hear a good, "Polly want a cracker" "ANTI-SEMITE" from you.

The point is that they shouldn't exist. I wish 6 million of them were killed in the holocaust. But unfortunately, that didn't happen. Only about 280,000 of them died in jewish internment camps. That you believe otherwise is just one of the many reasons why they shouldn't exist. Another reason is that out of a world population of over 7 billion people, there are only about 14 million jews. There are only about 5 million of them in the U.S. That you should give a flippin flying flark about such an extreme minority proves that if YOU aren't jewish, you are one of their brainwashed slaves. Now let's hear a good, "Polly want a cracker" "ANTI-SEMITE" from you.

I am not Jewish. I am not black. I am not gay. But I will stand for Jews, blacks, and gays to be free to live their lives without harassment or violence. The only thing I am against is violence against individuals who have done nothing illegal.

So yeah, I will ridicule this sort of thread every time I see it.

How certain are you? What if those "Synagogues" are just front organizations, advancing the illusion? :eek:

Because I know quite a number of Jews? I have also been to the synagogue with one of them. Interesting rituals. But I must have been there on one of the days that they didn't eat white babies.
Make sure to bring a camera the next time you go. The baby ritual has never been caught on film before, and I know a couple people who would pay good money for evidence.

The very first thing you must learn is that there is such a people, such a group, as Jews. Merely point this out in our world today, and you will be derided as a lunatic.

That's the first step. Recognition of Jews. They are not white, they have no interest in or solidarity with white Americans.

After that, you begin to notice other characteristics, and then things begin to fall into place. But progressing to this point is impossible if your refuse the very idea of Jews. If you say, "sorry, you are wrong, all of the Jews in this world live in Israel, there are no Jews in America, they are just "white" or "American", then you are beyond hope.

We'll discuss the next steps later.

Go away.

Forum List

Back